Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New to WoW

Discussion on New to WoW within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New to WoW

So I'm picking up the game this weekend but really don't know too much about it. What would you say is the best class to use? I'm not one to switch very much. Any advice would help!
Old 07/05/2013, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 101
First of all, there's no "best class" at all, because each class has its specific positive and negative aspects compared to others which is really important for PvP balancing.

Did you ever play any RPG or MMO? If so, do you prefer melee or ranged chars? Would you like to invoke creatures that help you while fighting or do you want to fight on your own? Would you like to either pick the role of a damage dealer (DD), Tank or Heal? These are some basic questions that you should try to answer before making any decision.

Here's my personal attitude towards classes:

I suggest you to get started with the Hunter class if you prefer playing ranged. The hunter is very strong and deals a huge amount of damage and is usually not attacked during PvE (Questing) thanks to his tanky companion which usually pulls the mobs aggro. I have a Level 90 Pandarian Hunter, and I still love to play him.

I hope that I could be of help, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2013, 14:22   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Colddev haved already sayed its givent a "Best Class"

All Classes have a nice talent but he will makes dps/hps

But i played and warrior (Meele) and find his maked very nice dps .

You dosent need in a raid movement but all effect's are coming alway on Range or Heal .Then you can burst all your attacks on the boss and are the best in dps .