Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a LUA Unlocker? Don't go with LuaBox

Discussion on Need a LUA Unlocker? Don't go with LuaBox within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Need a LUA Unlocker? Don't go with LuaBox

Hey there,

I've been using GMR with LuaBox for almost 2 weeks now sitting on a 1-43 Rogue right now.

Today I posted in the LuaBox support Slack asking if there was a possibility to make the bot pull with the range weapon to avoid him running into a 5 mob camp and dying. A LuaBox mod "Emu" answered in a very unfriendly way saying that my issue was GMR related and not LuaBox and that it is his first and last warning for posting non-LuaBox-related stuff or else I will be perm banned. I explained myself that I'm kinda new to the botting world and that I wasn't aware of it not being a LuaBox problem but a GMR problem and that there is no reason to be that rude. As of this, the Mod permbanned me from the support slack and banned my 30 day paid license/LuaBox account. I wasn't flaming, disrespectful or anything at all but honestly shocked for the first moment that you can actually get banned as a paying member for something like that

Long story short; if you don't want to be treated like a complete piece of **** while actually being a monthly paying costumer, don't get LuaBox, else you might get banned. If you're okay with being a little piece of **** to the guys you pay money to, there will be no issue for you.
Next step EWT I guess, already looked into their slack and they seem to be very friendly and respectful to each other.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 02:53   #2

so, you didnt understand what luabox is and then you start ******** about it here... and you are taking things out of context. you could have read beforehand that what you asked wasnt related to Luabox, if you purchase luabox you are supposed to have decent knowledge about the do's and dont's of the utility, and you didnt take time to read any of the foregoing events that happened, still you were ignorant and oblivious and talked about LB fixing GMR's issues. and ive been with luabox for about 4 months now. it gets really annoying when people that are ignorant and doesnt have capabilities to read chat still go on and on telling LB devs to fix other bots issues, they can simply can go elsewhere, luabox is a top of the line product, trust me. ive tried most of them. but each to their own. good luck with ewt. / Hefty
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 09:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by efinity View Post
so, you didnt understand what luabox is and then you start bitching about it here... and you are taking things out of context. you could have read beforehand that what you asked wasnt related to Luabox, if you purchase luabox you are supposed to have decent knowledge about the do's and dont's of the utility, and you didnt take time to read any of the foregoing events that happened, still you were ignorant and oblivious and talked about LB fixing GMR's issues. and ive been with luabox for about 4 months now. it gets really annoying when people that are ignorant and doesnt have capabilities to read chat still go on and on telling LB devs to fix other bots issues, they can simply can go elsewhere, luabox is a top of the line product, trust me. ive tried most of them. but each to their own. good luck with ewt. / Hefty
Look. I've explained myself and didn't know if it was a problem with the bot or with LuaBox. I've seen that you can edit interrupts and add spellID's to kick for classes that can kick in the LuaBox settings. So why would it be so wrong to think that maybe you can change the range weapon thing in the LuaBox settings aswell?

Ok, so I was wrong there. Fine. Could just have told me that this was the wrong section for my problem as it was not LuaBox related and everyone would have been happy. Are you justifying the mods action just because "it can be really annoying sometimes"? Wow, so clearly you've never been in the costumer service business.

Nowhere in my post I've been saying that LuaBox is a bad product. I've used it for 11 days and it works, that's all I can say. But I'm warning everyone that once you might need some technical support and have to contact the LuaBox devs, you will have to subject yourself to a little piece of crap because some dev Mod with an obvious personality disorder can't take it when you ask him to stay respectful by telling him "sorry for being wrong here but no reason to be that rude" and bans you and your paid license for personal preference.

This is not how costumer service works and on top of that, it's just plain stupid to lose a monthly paying costumer just because of something like that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 08:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcringer View Post
Look. I've explained myself and didn't know if it was a problem with the bot or with LuaBox. I've seen that you can edit interrupts and add spellID's to kick for classes that can kick in the LuaBox settings. So why would it be so wrong to think that maybe you can change the range weapon thing in the LuaBox settings aswell?

Ok, so I was wrong there. Fine. Could just have told me that this was the wrong section for my problem as it was not LuaBox related and everyone would have been happy. Are you justifying the mods action just because "it can be really annoying sometimes"? Wow, so clearly you've never been in the costumer service business.

Nowhere in my post I've been saying that LuaBox is a bad product. I've used it for 11 days and it works, that's all I can say. But I'm warning everyone that once you might need some technical support and have to contact the LuaBox devs, you will have to subject yourself to a little piece of crap because some dev Mod with an obvious personality disorder can't take it when you ask him to stay respectful by telling him "sorry for being wrong here but no reason to be that rude" and bans you and your paid license for personal preference.

This is not how costumer service works and on top of that, it's just plain stupid to lose a monthly paying costumer just because of something like that
im sorry you feel that way, but funny you mention CS, i happen to work as CS for Tele2, and we have the ability to deny any customer service if we consider the customer unfit. that can be for several reasons, high age, ignorance of the terms of service, sudden cause of death, well, just about anything... enough about that, the reasoning here is that you did not read what was said but the culprit of it all being, you didnt need "technical support", you simply asked people to fix something that was none of the developers fault and this was stated in announcements with a @ tag so everyone got a ping, ie. what you did is comparable to someone, who owns a samsung per example, bound to virgin mobile, calls up samsung, and goes on and on about how samsung should fix your bad reception, whilst samsung doesnt even know what you are on about. but samsung had a memo saying "all customers that have reception issues with their carriers, please contact your carrier, there is nothing we can do to sort your issue".. if you then keep complaining to samsung, without caring about reading the public memo, ofcourse they will have the right deny you service. let it also be known that im not affiliated with lb but i have been in the slack and read everything in a backlog of about 4 months. it gets tedious even for me, to see the sheer amount of ignorant individuals that wants everything served on a gold platter when luabox infact is that gold platter that serves many (but not all) of the needs of a wow player... i hope you understand that. this might not even be directed at you, but you did ignore the warnings that you will be "pecked" and by doing so ofcourse you have to accept the repercussions for doing so. just as you accept that incase of being banned from wow is on you, not on the service provider.

i hope you have a great continuance and wish you luck ahead.
its always an unfortunate event whenever someone gets excluded from something they appreciate, i feel you on that one. but in this case you could have reacted differently when warned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2020, 23:27   #5

How can I get access to their slack? Keeps saying the invite is not working.
Old 05/06/2020, 13:14   #6

elite*gold: 127
But you don't have to talk badly about another operator just because you have one of the few problems!
Old 05/07/2020, 01:50   #7

elite*gold: 57
@ it costs absolutely nothing, like no time and no money to answer in a short but kindly way. it doesn't matter how dumb the customer is, there is no reason to be rude and act like a stupid salty kid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2020, 08:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypr View Post
@ it costs absolutely nothing, like no time and no money to answer in a short but kindly way. it doesn't matter how dumb the customer is, there is no reason to be rude and act like a stupid salty kid.
moral of the story: he was answered. and kept complaining. about something Luabox have no control over whatsoever. ofcourse you will be banned if you're choosing to be ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3667 View Post
How can I get access to their slack? Keeps saying the invite is not working.
luabox.slack.com
Old 05/13/2020, 13:17   #9

I mean if a customer has a problem for something he has paid for, unless he's making a scene it's on the provider to give support. If the issue is not with their product, fine, explain to them and tell them it's not a lb problem and to take it to the provider.

Clearly @ is either a mod or admin there by the way he's defending them - trying too hard imo.
Old 05/13/2020, 14:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykvester View Post
I mean if a customer has a problem for something he has paid for, unless he's making a scene it's on the provider to give support. If the issue is not with their product, fine, explain to them and tell them it's not a lb problem and to take it to the provider.

Clearly @ is either a mod or admin there by the way he's defending them - trying too hard imo.
Ofcourse i am, by free will. Mr. doesnt pay for ****. are you daft? we explained clear and simple that its not our problem, he was banned because of ignorance, banned from slack isnt banned from using luabox, let that be clear. slack isnt luabox, he was banned from slack. for being an ignorant child that kept asking the exact same question when told that its not our problem. its like you being a child that asks if we are there yet for the 100th time. ofc we will mute you. and oh, as i wrote these posts i was not affiliated in any way with luabox. i clearly said in the first post who i am in the slack. if you wouldnt want to try to crack our software you'd know that i became a mod less than a week ago. and since i have the whole picture and you just have this guys whiney post, which btw is the same guy that you posted asking for a crack for on OC. its one person and we have a huge customerbase. 99.99% satisfied customers. just because he is the vocal minority dont think he has grounds to his statement. keep asking for a crack XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 16:59   #11

Even though he backtalks the product he has been found to still pay for and actively use it himself. im just going to leave this at that. have a great day everyone.
Old 05/21/2020, 22:10   #12

elite*gold: 10
Had similar issues when me and a friend tested that for a few months. Technical support is very bad since they just treat you like **** and either ban you, mute you or kind of insult you.
It‘s fine to use but if you‘re asking questions to them they are not helpful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 16:13   #13

Been using luabox over a year, they got good support but they ban toxic salty kids, I actually like it since they don't care about money and rather rid themselves of bad customers. I like the community it ain't a cesspool like ewt.
Old 05/24/2020, 17:56   #14

@: Now that you've identified yourself as one of the staff members, your first posts make more sense.

I don't know which name you are using in your slack, considering you were not Mr. important though that couldn't take it to be asked to keep it on a normal, kind and respectful level, I'll want to let you know that this is the shit that costs you money, more and more monthly. Because not under any circumstances will I ever go back to LuaBox after being treated like that.

I've tried to explain my problem via discord direct message to the Moderator "Pug" after getting perm banned on your slack, never have I received an answer. I thought, maybe they're just not all like that - hah, oh well. Was not worth any more of my energy to even try.

And to make things very clear: You accusing me of "just asking the same question over and over again" shows how cheap you guys are. You're simply LYING. I've asked ONE question, my first ever, in your slack, and received ONE bullshitting answer from one of you. After that, I just asked to keep it on a respectful level as I was not being rude as well. That's it, nothing more.

Once more you are showing how you guys work and how you're actually shitting on your costumers. By now, atleast it amuses me.

And even after all of that I'm keeping it fair and saying, that your product seems to be good - or atleast working - as I've never had a problem with the product itself.

Never ever will I go back to you guys as I've been using EWT ever since and it works just as perfect as your product, just in addition that a single license is even cheaper than yours. And trust me, I'll tell everyone about my experience with you guys and show them this thread.

Good day, mate.

Edit: If you're accusing me of lying or if you keep claiming that I've asked the same question over and over again which justifys a ban, I dare you to post a screenshot of the slack convo. I'd gladly do if I still had access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by efinity View Post
Even though he backtalks the product he has been found to still pay for and actively use it himself. im just going to leave this at that. have a great day everyone.
Oh well, you obviously missed something there buddy. Try reading again - your immature and childish team will never ever receive another cent from me :-)
Old 05/29/2020, 08:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcringer View Post
@: Now that you've identified yourself as one of the staff members, your first posts make more sense.

I don't know which name you are using in your slack, considering you were not Mr. important though that couldn't take it to be asked to keep it on a normal, kind and respectful level, I'll want to let you know that this is the shit that costs you money, more and more monthly. Because not under any circumstances will I ever go back to LuaBox after being treated like that.

I've tried to explain my problem via discord direct message to the Moderator "Pug" after getting perm banned on your slack, never have I received an answer. I thought, maybe they're just not all like that - hah, oh well. Was not worth any more of my energy to even try.

And to make things very clear: You accusing me of "just asking the same question over and over again" shows how cheap you guys are. You're simply LYING. I've asked ONE question, my first ever, in your slack, and received ONE bullshitting answer from one of you. After that, I just asked to keep it on a respectful level as I was not being rude as well. That's it, nothing more.

Once more you are showing how you guys work and how you're actually shitting on your costumers. By now, atleast it amuses me.

And even after all of that I'm keeping it fair and saying, that your product seems to be good - or atleast working - as I've never had a problem with the product itself.

Never ever will I go back to you guys as I've been using EWT ever since and it works just as perfect as your product, just in addition that a single license is even cheaper than yours. And trust me, I'll tell everyone about my experience with you guys and show them this thread.

Good day, mate.

Edit: If you're accusing me of lying or if you keep claiming that I've asked the same question over and over again which justifys a ban, I dare you to post a screenshot of the slack convo. I'd gladly do if I still had access.

Oh well, you obviously missed something there buddy. Try reading again - your immature and childish team will never ever receive another cent from me :-)
Sorry, not sorry, go to EWT, you belong there. im sorry we dont cater to childish shitstormers and trolls. and EWT doesnt even come close to what we serve, what you get you get from the open source community, from incredible people like cuteone/ashley(get well soon), marty, logi and rebecca.
not from EWT. EWT only unlocks your lua capabilities and gives you hacks you cant use in retail anyways.
we provide rotations that are used by top 10 world hunters, rank 1 realm paladins, and mythic+ pushers. we have assistive UI for visions, and so much more. now i know you dont even know the full capabilities that is included with luabox. and if i could i would have saved the convos for this very moment, i never thought you was so persistently childish, and slack is not an optimal platform to keep DMs in. i get more than 50 people a day in DMs, i clean my threads several times a day and slack still lags the shit out of me, but i still am there, every day, providing every single person that needs assistance with teamviewing assistance. i go above and beyond to make sure every good customer stays a customer, not for their money, but for their communitive aura. your way of typing only shows how entitled you think you are, take your money and go to EWT, we dont want people like you at luabox. that wont change no matter how much you praise our product and tell us "im taking my money elsewhere". just be quiet and do it. i dont care. i care about having a healthy community and you are a tumor in that community. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymaxmarton View Post
Been using luabox over a year, they got good support but they ban toxic salty kids, I actually like it since they don't care about money and rather rid themselves of bad customers. I like the community it ain't a cesspool like ewt.
Thank you, this is what we strive for, an adult community with actual informative posts, we refrain from posting childish shitstorms and we happily refund anyone thats being an asshat, right after giving them the big boot. im glad someone sees the bigger picture, Happy luaboxing!