Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MORPHEUS] CUSTOM COMBAT ROTATIONS (PVE/PVP) - FROM CLASSIC TO RETAIL...

Discussion on [MORPHEUS] CUSTOM COMBAT ROTATIONS (PVE/PVP) - FROM CLASSIC TO RETAIL... within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 02/08/2022, 20:58   #211 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Short update: 2700 cr 3v3. Easy gladiator. This rotation is really good. The support is amazing. 10/10.
Old 02/10/2022, 03:07   #212 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 900
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynn View Post
Short update: 2700 cr 3v3. Easy gladiator. This rotation is really good. The support is amazing. 10/10.
2650 Warr ez Glad can confirm.
Old 02/13/2022, 10:20   #213 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought it and have had a few days to play with it, bought dh for pvp, works really well and carried me to 1600 so far (Haven't played much) with no gear at all.

Setup is kind of big tho, took quite a while to get it all setup and I kind of miss a proper client (Kind of like HyperElk or the like) but other than that, it works really, really well.

EDIT: and its nice that its a 1 time purchase, instead of sub.
Old 02/13/2022, 11:23   #214 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought myself 2 programs for Shadowlands on rogue and monk from morpheus. They work great! The setup is very flexible. Morpheus is always in touch to help make any changes and improvements to the rotation. Great support, best job. I recommend this product to everyone, you won't regret it!!! The seller is very responsive and polite, a master of his craft, he will explain and describe everything to you when contacting. Good luck to everyone in the conquest of Azeroth!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2022, 05:03   #215 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great product and great contact with Morhpeus.

I use and recomend.
Old 02/19/2022, 20:52   #216

elite*gold: 133
A new patch is coming, hurry up to find out your discount, our Discord:

morpheus#7777
Old 03/01/2022, 17:22   #217 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought a profile for my shaman in TBC. They are very willing to make any changes you want to make. Morpheus has been great to deal with. He knows what he is doing. I'm looking forward to using this profile for a long time and possibly picking up another from him soon!
Old 03/07/2022, 11:01   #218 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

enh shaman turbo 1900+ CR!!!
Old 03/11/2022, 18:56   #219 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone using druid? I want to buy
Old 03/16/2022, 03:17   #220 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Affordable, and good PvP rotation scripts from Morpheus. You set appointment and he will install everything for you, everything for your needs its all customized. The best part is the security, you will never get banned and nobody else is as unique as Morpheus In my opinion! I bought Unholy for older expansions and we always work together to improve my rotation. Will buy again +++ recommended
Old 03/19/2022, 12:47   #221 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,
ich habe mir vor ein paar Tagen die DD Demonhunter PVE Rotation gekauft und bin begeistert! Die Installation ging schnell und ohne Probleme.
Auf die eigenen Wünsche und Bedürfnisse wird eingegangen, man muss sie nur sagen. Englisch ist nicht meine Muttersprache und ich hatte ein bisschen Angst, dass das zu Problemen führt, aber da gab es überhaupt keine. Wenn ich etwas nicht verstanden habe, wurde es mir gezeigt und erklärt bis ich es verstanden habe.
Auch nach der Installation hast du noch die Möglichkeit etwas ändern zu lassen, das finde ich wirklich gut. Ich kann es nur empfehlen!
Danke Morpheus

Hey, I bought a couple of days ago the DD Demonhunter PVE Rotation and I'm delighted! The installation was fast and without any problems.
They respond to my specific needs and requirements.
English is not my first language, so I was scared that it could be a problem, but there wasn't. If I didn't understood something, they showed and explained it until I understand.
After the Installation you have the possibility to change your Rotation and that's really awesome.
I recommend the work from Morpheus, thanks for the Rotation!
Old 03/22/2022, 22:42   #222 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For people who buy, someone can give to my discord for talk about it? or recommend if i better tbc or retail for buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynn View Post
Hi can u share udiscord with my for few question about the product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadezz View Post
I bought it and have had a few days to play with it, bought dh for pvp, works really well and carried me to 1600 so far (Haven't played much) with no gear at all.

Setup is kind of big tho, took quite a while to get it all setup and I kind of miss a proper client (Kind of like HyperElk or the like) but other than that, it works really, really well.

EDIT: and its nice that its a 1 time purchase, instead of sub.
can u give to my u discord for contact u please? i have a few question for you, about the product
Old 03/23/2022, 00:19   #223 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniguale View Post
For people who buy, someone can give to my discord for talk about it? or recommend if i better tbc or retail for buy?

can u give to my u discord for contact u please? i have a few question for you, about the product
I purchased it for tbc + retail and honestly since tbc is slow phase the rotation is dogshit I play a paladin and it does what it needs but you have to manually cast a few spells... and as for retail I can't say anything more other then it rekt in arena I was using luabox before and this is by far better you only need to hold a key down.. for pve in retail some spells needs to update but morp always there to fix and tweak it he tweaked where it sync with my trinkets and heroism buff..
Old 03/24/2022, 04:49   #224 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniguale View Post

Why don't you just contact morpheus about the product? lol
Old 03/28/2022, 16:24   #225 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

morpheus has the best custom rotation for tbc classic, i bought fury rotation and its working like a charm, they work with teamviewer to set everything up, i will buy arms aswell, big up <3