Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzard Account (WoW, Overwatch, SC2 etc)

Discussion on Blizzard Account (WoW, Overwatch, SC2 etc) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard Account (WoW, Overwatch, SC2 etc)

Hi im want to Sell my Account with

WoW Legion
SC 2 + 1st Addon
D3 + Addon
Overwatch
Hearthstone (mediocre Account)

The Accounts are all low. So the value is only the games.

100 € paypal is my offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT]Blizzard Account with almost all Blizzard titles for Overwatch!
06/11/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.hizliresim.com/X49BoO.png I give this account for Overwatch. Skype:cocoshow6 :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit: Trade is complete. Thread may now close.
[WTS] Bnet account with Overwatch beta, WoW, SC2 trilogy, etc.
02/12/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my bnet account with - WoW - lvl100 warrior, and another 2 lvl80+ characters. (EU) - Hearthstone - spent over 120€ in packs and expansions (EU) - SC2 (the whole trilogy) - HoTS - lvl 36, 20 heroes (EU) - Overwatch full beta access I'll be honest; I'm selling the account only because I got OW access a few days ago and this is a chance for me to make some money which would be very welcome these days. I am patient enough to wait for the OW release and the only other game I play...
[Selling] ▲ Blizzard Game Shop ▲ WoW / SC2 / SC2 HotS / Diablo 3▲
05/20/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I'm selling the following games: - World of Warcraft ( discussed, depends on what you need ) - Starcraft 2 (can be with HotS) ( 15€, with HotS 20€ ) - Diablo 3 ( 15€ ) etc. Payment via PayPal. I'm giving out 5 vouch copies for 10€ any game. -Only for users with high rep-
[SELL] Blizzard - Account (WoW 2x90 1x85, Diablo3, WC 3 + TFT, SC2)
02/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
#closed
Verkaufe Guild Wars 2 Acc.,Blizzard Acc. (SC2,Diablo3,WOW Cataclysm) BF3 Account
10/23/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo :], ich weiß ich hab überhaupt keine Bewertung aber ich denk jeder muss mal anfangen ;]. Außerdem wär ich immer für einen Middleman.. Joah ich nehme nur paypal/paysafe/steam wallet code. Macht mir angebote :]