Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All your WoW EU/US Golds- Best Price on Market-Paypal/Skrill Instant Payment- No-Fee

Discussion on All your WoW EU/US Golds- Best Price on Market-Paypal/Skrill Instant Payment- No-Fee within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All your WoW EU/US Golds- Best Price on Market-Paypal/Skrill Instant Payment- No-Fee

Hello Epvp Community!

About Myself :

I have played World Of Warcraft for 6 years with Rank1 pvp title, several gladiators and several content clears as Europe top20. About 2 years i am buying/selling in-game currencies, doing powerlevelling services. Did so many successful trades and never had a problem with my costumers.

My Reputation is good in other platforms with "C0ldG" nickname. I am not going to give links here due to rules but you can always check over internet.

Currently I am buying gold on EU/US Realms.

You can sell your gold to me in 2 ways :

1- You can sell on demand , price will be always better with demand system. With me you dont need to wait days or weeks to sell your gold. At the moment i am selling approx=2M gold daily so your gold will be sold real quick.

2- You can sell your gold to me INSTANTLY.

I am supporting Skrill(Moneybookers) And Paypal At the moment. All your payments will be done as "Gift" and you will NEVER pay the FEE's.

My Transactions always goes smooth and fast and you take your money in 5 minutes max.

I am online 12-16 hours per day , Usualy between 14:00-05:00 GMT+2 time.

You can always add me to talk details, ask prices or just for chatting if you want to

We will contact via skype, you can add me :
My skype address is: ColdanceLoL1 Please use the link above to add.

WARNING: There is a scammer with skype adress "coldanceloi1" Please be careful before you add me . My only skype is "Coldancelol1"

Bump !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2014, 02:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 245
I sold to him more than half million gold in all our transactions.
Very kind and friendly person and also trusted !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] BUYING EU/US WoW Gold [EU .6$ US .77$] [Instant payment] [Skrill/ Paypal/ WU]
05/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 53 Replies
Click to add us via Skype NOW! http://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/ 02/skypeaddbutton1.png Correct Skype name is: ragna-gold ! We are buying Gold on all EU/US realms! or You can change your gold to 60-day Scanned Gamecard!
BUYING ESO Gold after Launch! [Instant payment] [Skrill/ Paypal/ WU]
04/14/2014 - Trading - 14 Replies
Click to add us via Skype NOW! http://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/ 02/skypeaddbutton1.png Correct Skype name is: ragna-gold ! We will buy ESO gold after the Official Launch! Add us on Skype asap and we will contact with you about the current price after the game launched! :)
[Buying] Buying D3 Gold Best Price , Fast Payment Paypal, Skrill,Bitcoins
12/16/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
I'm buying D3 gold us&eu softcore. you can sell any amount. Please make sure post my thread before contacting me skype for faster transaction or else i will not entertain you. it will depend on market rates, but we will guarantee that you can get good price. in 3 mins we will send your money after we successfully received the gold. If you are not feel safe we can do consignment trade it means part by part trading small amounts. Why choose us? Fast Payment.
[Buying] Buying GW2 Gold Best Price , Fast Payment Paypal, Skrill,Bitcoins
12/14/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm buying gw2 gold us&eu. you can sell any amount. Please make sure post my thread before contacting me skype for faster transaction or else i will not entertain you. it will depend on market rates, but we will guarantee that you can get good price. in 3 mins we will send your money after we successfully received the gold. If you are not feel safe we can do consignment trade it means part by part trading small amounts. Why choose us? Fast Payment.
[Buying] Buying FFXIV Gil Best Price , Fast Payment Paypal, Skrill,Bitcoins
12/14/2013 - Cryptocurrency Trading - 0 Replies
I'm buying ffxiv gil us/jp/eu you can sell any amount. Please make sure post my thread before contacting me skype for faster transaction or else i will not entertain you. it will depend on market rates, but we will guarantee that you can get good price. in 3 mins we will send your money after we successfully received the gil. If you are not feel safe we can do consignment trade it means part by part trading small amounts. Why choose us? Fast Payment.