Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

564 ilvl Rogue - Legendary Cloak - Swift Zulian Tiger

Discussion on 564 ilvl Rogue - Legendary Cloak - Swift Zulian Tiger within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
564 ilvl Rogue - Legendary Cloak - Swift Zulian Tiger

Greetings traders!

I'm trying to sell my World of Warcraft account. I'm the Original Owner since 2008 and never been banned or suspended.

Reason: Lack of time to play, plus the game doesn't excite me anymore.

Account Details:

- 564 ilvl Rogue: Legendary Cloak and ready for HC raiding.

- PvP Retribution Paladin

- PvP Hunter

- PvP Priest

- Lots of level 80 alts

- Level 70 Paladin Twink

- Swift Zulian Tiger! Orange ZG Tiger, not obtainable a really rare!

- 9400 Achievement Points

- Arena 2200 Achievement. Play with the best from your server!

- Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard!

Price: Accepting bids, starting at 100€

If you wanna know any other details, feel free to PM me or leave me your Skype.

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 564 ilvl Rogue - Legendary Cloak - Swift Zulian Tiger
05/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings traders! I'm trying to sell my World of Warcraft account. I'm the Original Owner since 2008 and never been banned or suspended. Reason: Lack of time to play, plus the game doesn't excite me anymore. Account Details: - 564 ilvl Rogue: Legendary Cloak and ready for HC raiding.
[Selling] Swift Zulian Tiger, Swift Razzashi Raptor, Sea Turtle.
08/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
This account has only one level 90 - a Tauren Warrior on Al'akir EU (http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymous-wow-armory- profile-217491.html) As the title says, the account has 3 very rare mounts, two of which will be forever unobtainable. Respond on here or add me on skype (fire.stez) to talk further. I'll add that the account also has Diablo 3 on it. I don't know if anyone even plays that anymore but it's worth a mention.
Great and cheap WoW Account, 8k AP Swift Zulian Tiger!
04/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Fully PvP geared Warrior with 484 ilvl! Warrior has full s13 Honor Gear + 3 tyrranical parts including weapon. There's 3x 90lvl alts : Priest,Rogue,Druid. Account has over 8000 Achievement Points and many great mounts including Wotlk and Cata glory mounts and Swift Zulian Tiger. More info on skype : arcyadam1 Price is 90euro, I can use Middleman.
[Selling] WoW 4x90 swift zulian tiger 8.5k AP 482lvl
04/07/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling great wow acc, characters are : 90 warrior - 482 ilvl pvp geared 90 druid - 600 JS 600 BS 90 priest 90 rogue im 1st owner, can provide all SS. skype arcyadam1