Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena-Tournament Account

Discussion on Arena-Tournament Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena-Tournament Account

Selling Arena-Tournament VIP Account with Gladiator on a druid and also 2.4 transmog and gladiator mount as well as the other 2k mounts, 2k transmog on rogue, multiple chars with 1.8 transmogs. Account also has a druid and a rogue with 2.2 transmogs on wrath of the lich king that both have the legendary weapons that are now unavailable (Warglaives and Sulfuras and Thunderfury) add me on skype if interested kyle.ryan16. Looking for 120$ USD, Can negotiate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] VIP account (arena-tournament.com)
10/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there. I usually played on this server but I've changed to LOL long time ago and basically I just dont use the account anymore. It's a "Global - VIP Account" (It grants you access to all gear/mounts except for legendarys and offset items that require 3vs3/5v5 rating; also you can use the ".tele" command to teleport to any city/localization; Mine also have some transmog availables and 2300 achievements on 3v3 etc.) worthed 60€. It should also work on the new cataclysm server they just...
[Selling] WTS VIP ACCOUNT ON Arena Tournament
07/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell my VIp account on Arena tournament its vip for WOTLK AND CATA realm , i have on wotlk realm Warrior full legendary and hunter with mounts from 2200 and weapons :), Make me offer here or on my skype Viktor8109 im waiting for you guys go :) im Selling it and for donate on Molten wow i mean if yuou want to buy it you can donate me for Coins there :) im abble 24/7 for answers
VK FULL S8 ARENA TOURNAMENT ACCOUNT mit 2k Arena Wertung
05/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen :D Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
[WTB] Arena-Tournament Account
03/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ( EDIT: Want to sell ) ich verkaufe zwei alte VIP Account's. Auf dem Server: Arena-Tournament.com (3.3.5 / 4.3.4) Ihr könnt mir gerne eure Preisvorschläge via. PM senden, wenn ich mit dem Preisvorschlag zufrieden bin könnt ihr mich auf Skype kontaktieren. Ich nehme ausschließlich nur Paysafecard(Offline) an. Mit Paypal hab' ich leider keinerlei Sicherheiten.