Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 TROLL DRUID Restoration iLvL 541, 25 Guild + Lite SoO. very cheap!

Discussion on 90 TROLL DRUID Restoration iLvL 541, 25 Guild + Lite SoO. very cheap! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 90 TROLL DRUID Restoration iLvL 541, 25 Guild + Lite SoO. very cheap!

Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW - MoP - Balance Druid - ilvl 489
07/08/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
I have for sale bnet account with LVL 90 Balance druid, ilvl 489 - pve. WoW Armory Tauren Druid anonymous profile build | ArmoryX more info here or pm
[Selling] My Restoration Druid. Server- Molten WoW
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone , I am here to present you something that I wish to sell or even trade . It is about a restoration druid on molten wow . Why am i trying to get rid of it ? It's because I have long stopped playing wow (I play AION) . I have decided to sell or trade it so that all the work I've put in this druid wouldn't go to waste , so at least someone else could use it . -The realm the druid is on is called Ragnaros(x20) -The gearscore of the druid is 6,1k -It has a donated weapon . -It...
WTT 2 85er Priest Druid ilvl 374
09/14/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Nur noch Verkauf möglich, siehe neuen Thread
WTS Feral PVE Druid 364 equiped ilvl
08/10/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Feral druid on EU realms - Aliiance, Night Elf, Female PVE Equiped 364 equiped (371 total ilvl) Got 8000+ achievement points 64 mounts 76 pets 18+ titles Full Vicouos PVP set + 3 Ruthless parts. For more info, contact me on email [email protected] for Armory link or any questions. I only accept payment via Paypal, you will recieve password for the game, and upon payment password for email and secret question. Fast, clean and nice.
~* Restoration PvP Druid *~
01/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
1. Biete 2. Details 3. Suche 4. Kontakt 5. Bilder 1. Biete