Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a good hack to buy

Discussion on Looking for a good hack to buy within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Looking for a good hack to buy

Where can I find a good hack that I can buy for like a month for the Turkey server? (I saw one hack for bitcoin and I don't want to buy that) something I can buy with normal money would be helpful, thank!

Old 05/30/2020, 15:22   #2

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,783
You talking about Cold Hack? There is no other (good) one. Just get Bitcoin (e.g. in the Trading Section) and then buy it.
Old 06/04/2020, 21:32   #3

elite*gold: 902
You do not have to buy any cheats for **** & dead game. Ill release my lite hack soon with spoofer. (only for EAC servers.).

Also, vip version on the way. I want to release it in 2 month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2020, 21:45   #4

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
You do not have to buy any cheats for **** & dead game. Ill release my lite hack soon with spoofer. (only for EAC servers.).

Also, vip version on the way. I want to release it in 2 month.

it became dead because of ppl like u releasing features that kill the fun (team kill , *** mode etc.) and stealing features from other sources, lmao.

i literally still have old chats between us when u were asking for features on skype back in the days
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2020, 22:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
it became dead because of ppl like u releasing features that kill the fun (team kill , god mode etc.) and stealing features from other sources, lmao.

i literally still have old chats between us when u were asking for features on skype back in the days
Haha you're real trash arent you ? Yea I wish I had old messages.Werent your old nick name DidaCool who steal REAL HP from dwords cheat ?. Even I didnt steal any features from your crappy noob cheats or others. I had a lot of "unique" features included my cheats.

Like first free "real nick name change" , "fastest gp hack with quad death", "kill & kick hack". Just wonder how did I steal these features from other cheats since I made them first as public.

I think you got brain damage, clearly you dont remember who is the king. You always had been slave... It seems you dont have money so you want to create private cheat with your little knowledge on dead WolfTeam ? Sad story, Im doing it for free. Good luck with that.

Dword Vip v8.0 features from 2018 (GOD BLESS YOU POG)
Code:
Name Esp
Early Respawn
No Fall Damage
Respawn Where Died
No Clip
Fly Hack - Real [On : F]
Fly Speed [x1,x2,x3]
Y Speed [Space-Alt x1,x2,x3]
Jump Hack [ x1,x2,x3]
Jump Speed x2
Real Character Hack Red
Real Character Hack Blue
Crosshair
Chams
3D Esp Box
ESP Line
Distance Esp
Aimbot
Aimbot Fov
Aimbot Key
Aimbot Target
HealthBar
WallHack
Set Cross,Chams,Chams 2, Team Esp Box, Enemy ESP Box, Team
Line,Enemy Line Colors
Infinite Ammo [Type1,2,3]
HeadShot [Always,LeftShift,Capslock]
Ammo Type [Grade,Sniper,Ice Wolf Ball,Em-32,Em202,GD-AFL]
No Reload
No Spread
No Recoil
No Weapon SP
Macro
RapidFire
Wolf Settings
Wolf Ability x5
Infinite Wolf Ball
Wolf Eye x2
YP Booster
Real Inventory
Slot Inventory
Anti Chat Ban
Move Speed x3
Game Speed x3
Shoot To Player
Wall Shot Pro
Freeze Player Num1-Num0
Teleport F1 - F2
Damage Hack [x2,x3,Ultra,One Hit]
God Mode
Ghost Master F3-F4
Catch Player E-H
Mode Hack
Base Return
Real HP Hack
Anti Map Out Kill
TeamKill
Change Chat Name
Perfect MS
Swear Hack
Kill Hack
Kick Hack
Anti Ahh
Anti Kick Bomb
Real Character HP
Anti 0 HP
Anti Game Crash
Wolf Dash Cool Down Zero
Real Character Ability
Spawn Check ESP
Fast Switch
3rd Person
Telekill
Unlimited Revive Player
Instant Revive Player
Instant Bomb
Defuse Bomb Anywhere
Reverse Kick
Quadragínta Death [F6]
CallSign (Just working on AERIA)
Edit from space: I released my lite hack, you can steal any features you want little coder.
Edit from space 2: Get a life and angle aimbot please, I feel bad about you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2020, 03:57   #6

Quote:
Haha you're real trash arent you ? Yea I wish I had old messages.Werent your old nick name DidaCool who steal REAL HP from dwords cheat ?. Even I didnt steal any features from your crappy noob cheats or others. I had a lot of "unique" features included my cheats.

Like first free "real nick name change" , "fastest gp hack with quad death", "kill & kick hack". Just wonder how did I steal these features from other cheats since I made them first as public.

I think you got brain damage, clearly you dont remember who is the king. You always had been slave... It seems you dont have money so you want to create private cheat with your little knowledge on dead WolfTeam ? Sad story, Im doing it for free. Good luck with that.

Code:
Name Esp
Early Respawn
No Fall Damage
Respawn Where Died
No Clip
Fly Speed [x1,x2,x3]
Jump Hack [ x1,x2,x3]
Jump Speed x2
Real Character Hack Red
Real Character Hack Blue
Crosshair
Chams
3D Esp Box
ESP Line
Distance Esp
Aimbot
Aimbot Fov
Aimbot Key
Aimbot Target
HealthBar
WallHack
Line,Enemy Line Colors
No Reload
No Spread
No Recoil
No Weapon SP
Macro
RapidFire
Wolf Settings
Wolf Ability x5
Infinite Wolf Ball
Wolf Eye x2
YP Booster
Real Inventory
Slot Inventory
Anti Chat Ban
Move Speed x3
Game Speed x3
Shoot To Player
Wall Shot Pro
Freeze Player Num1-Num0
Teleport F1 - F2
God Mode
Ghost Master F3-F4
Catch Player E-H
Mode Hack
Base Return
Real HP Hack
Anti Map Out Kill
TeamKill
Change Chat Name
Perfect MS
Swear Hack
Kill Hack
Kick Hack
Anti Ahh
Anti Kick Bomb
Real Character HP
Anti 0 HP
Anti Game Crash
Wolf Dash Cool Down Zero
Real Character Ability
Spawn Check ESP
Fast Switch
3rd Person
Telekill
Unlimited Revive Player
Instant Revive Player
Instant Bomb
Defuse Bomb Anywhere
Reverse Kick
Quadragínta Death [F6]
Edit from space: I released my lite hack, you can steal any features you want little coder.
I wonder why u deleted ur facebook acc ? if it was me who was getting help from u lmao.
Listen buddy, idgasf about what you say, not gonna start a cringy drama, everyone here knows who made the hp hack first as well as the GP farmer.

furthermore, i already know u dont know shit about coding nor reverse engineering,the only guy that actually has a background is the dude working with u and everyone knew that since the beginning.
oh and btw , i made the cheat because someone asked me over discord and i am selling it to not make the game dead, not that i even need the money lmfao, i already have a pretty decent life, calling urself a "King" is cringy asf dude xD

rarely i've seen some turkish being skilled and not a C+P, and its def not u .
not gonna reply any further, like i said, drama isn't my thing.
Old 06/07/2020, 10:12   #7

Quote:
I wonder why u deleted ur facebook acc ? if it was me who was getting help from u lmao.
Listen buddy, idgasf about what you say, not gonna start a cringy drama, everyone here knows who made the hp hack first as well as the GP farmer.

furthermore, i already know u dont know shit about coding nor reverse engineering,the only guy that actually has a background is the dude working with u and everyone knew that since the beginning.
oh and btw , i made the cheat because someone asked me over discord and i am selling it to not make the game dead, not that i even need the money lmfao, i already have a pretty decent life, calling urself a "King" is cringy asf dude xD

rarely i've seen some turkish being skilled and not a C+P, and its def not u .
not gonna reply any further, like i said, drama isn't my thing.
I closed my facebook account in 2016 and have not used facebook since then. So stop acting like I closed it yesterday.Im not calling myself as a king, I was talking about my team. Ofcourse there is more skilled persons than me in my team, I never denied it or not ashamed about it. It should not be a problem since it is a team job. And yes, everyone knows who made hp hack first. You're a simple liar and trash useless person, nothing more. Pastures can look at dates. Of course, you may not find information about the garbage cheats of this crippled didacool, but you can find information on the internet for every version of our products. Also Im an electrical electronics engineer, when you were jerking off I was dealing with micro processors. Have a good "decent" life, dear pog. The discussion is over for me. (I literally remember who you are now,as I remember In 2012 I asked help from you about getting modules , since these modules static ? And I wrote your little userless website on my cheat for that right ? 8 years passed mate, get over it.Improve yourself a little. )
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 05:15   #8

Quote:
I closed my facebook account in 2016 and have not used facebook since then. So stop acting like I closed it yesterday.Im not calling myself as a king, I was talking about my team. Ofcourse there is more skilled persons than me in my team, I never denied it or not ashamed about it. It should not be a problem since it is a team job. And yes, everyone knows who made hp hack first. You're a simple liar and trash useless person, nothing more. Pastures can look at dates. Of course, you may not find information about the garbage cheats of this crippled didacool, but you can find information on the internet for every version of our products. Also Im an electrical electronics engineer, when you were jerking off I was dealing with micro processors. Have a good "decent" life, dear pog. The discussion is over for me. (I literally remember who you are now,as I remember In 2012 I asked help from you about getting modules , since these modules static ? And I wrote your little userless website on my cheat for that right ? 8 years passed mate, get over it.Improve yourself a little. )
i want to buy your hack, weapons hack and char hack
Old 06/29/2020, 05:08   #9

elite*gold: 98
Quote:

Code:
Name Esp
Early Respawn
No Fall Damage
Respawn Where Died
No Clip
Fly Speed [x1,x2,x3]
Jump Hack [ x1,x2,x3]
Jump Speed x2
Real Character Hack Red
Real Character Hack Blue
Crosshair
Chams
3D Esp Box
ESP Line
Distance Esp
Aimbot
Aimbot Fov
Aimbot Key
Aimbot Target
HealthBar
WallHack
Line,Enemy Line Colors
No Reload
No Spread
No Recoil
No Weapon SP
Macro
RapidFire
Wolf Settings
Wolf Ability x5
Infinite Wolf Ball
Wolf Eye x2
YP Booster
Real Inventory
Slot Inventory
Anti Chat Ban
Move Speed x3
Game Speed x3
Shoot To Player
Wall Shot Pro
Freeze Player Num1-Num0
Teleport F1 - F2
God Mode
Ghost Master F3-F4
Catch Player E-H
Mode Hack
Base Return
Real HP Hack
Anti Map Out Kill
TeamKill
Change Chat Name
Perfect MS
Swear Hack
Kill Hack
Kick Hack
Anti Ahh
Anti Kick Bomb
Real Character HP
Anti 0 HP
Anti Game Crash
Wolf Dash Cool Down Zero
Real Character Ability
Spawn Check ESP
Fast Switch
3rd Person
Telekill
Unlimited Revive Player
Instant Revive Player
Instant Bomb
Defuse Bomb Anywhere
Reverse Kick
Quadragínta Death [F6]
all these features can be stolen from WLP so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nvm is enough child fight , so lets get back to the topic

sadly there are no good cheats for wolfteam , but there are some dev´s which you can use to get your private one (would be extrem expensive but ye atleast you can get it)
Old 07/09/2020, 23:09   #10

Check WolfHacks Premium for Softnyx/Aeria/Joygame
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2020, 20:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenoxWT View Post
Check WolfHacks Premium for Softnyx/Aeria/Joygame

*Cough* What's that ? , ah, using a public bypass i see ? , no Thanks

Btw French hooly guy, you still owe me 300 Euro for my Source base you were using in 2015

Old 07/14/2020, 13:04   #12

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
*Cough* What's that ? , ah, using a public bypass i see ? , no Thanks

Btw French hooly guy, you still owe me 300 Euro for my Source base you were using in 2015

xD , our bypass is not this , this bypass is already detected, and our hack is 100% undetected, nice try, our bypass was made by my partner "JenoX", and its not public bypass, so we dont care about eac now, everything work fine. , and stop say to all that u are better than all, like you say for dword team, @ is better than u and u know that, stop speak all time and cry, you have stole me something too, i dont care about that, anyways, our hacks is fully working for aeria/joygame and softnyx, enjoy , and i dont will answer you again now, so you dont need to answer me, you are *** of wolfteam xD, Good bye
Old 07/14/2020, 17:18   #13

elite*gold: 487
Old 07/14/2020, 18:26   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoolyHackss View Post
xD , our bypass is not this , this bypass is already detected, and our hack is 100% undetected, nice try, our bypass was made by my partner "JenoX", and its not public bypass, so we dont care about eac now, everything work fine. , and stop say to all that u are better than all, like you say for dword team, @ is better than u and u know that, stop speak all time and cry, you have stole me something too, i dont care about that, anyways, our hacks is fully working for aeria/joygame and softnyx, enjoy , and i dont will answer you again now, so you dont need to answer me, you are *** of wolfteam xD, Good bye
Why do i find you everywhere being cringy and funny asf ?

btw don't get nader into this, stuff between me and him remain between me and him, after all both me/him know what we are doing, unlike you french guy <3
Old 07/14/2020, 18:28   #15

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Why do i find you everywhere being cringy and funny asf ?

btw don't get nader into this, stuff between me and him remain between me and him, after all both of me and him know what we are doing, unlike you french guy <3
What is problem about the picture, I can't speak in WolfTeam Discord???? xDD Okey GOOOD! Yes we only put premium and what is the problem? Take a life, all the time you follow all my actions and gestures? and bro OKKKKK you are god, cry cry cry and cry with your dead website you have stole me a lot of thing and your old team too, and you know that, but yeaaah you are GOOD Of WolfTeam!

why are you rage here, why are you comment? If you don't like me, then simply don't speak with me or about me. that is very simple . Did i talk to you? LOOOOL, Now shut up please.

You just jealous because we are back with working hack for all servers, if you want, simply make a good hack or shut up please, stop cry about all, and yes i tell you cry about nader11 because you cry, and if we listen you, you are better than all and all have stole features by you, but no... Did you remember you using was using my inventory method ( using tutorial hack ) i have video date about i'm the first i have found it & released so..., no you are shitty noob, i remember DIDACOOL With a lot of color on your shitty hack xDDDDDDDDD

HERE THE VIDEO ABOUT I'm the first making inventory with tutorial hack (you can check at the date release video youtube), and lot of ppl like you have copy it:

Now please send me old video than me about this inventory hack maked by you, noob.

EDIT: Oh yesss, maybe you have make CHARACTERS HACK before me? check it:

Send me proof that you have it too before me. Bye

EDIT2: Ohh yes forgot that too, CHARACTERS IN REAL INVENTORY, MAYBE YOU HAVE MAKE BEFORE ME AND MAYBE I HAVE STOLE THIS TO YOU:

Show me that you have this before me too, noooob !

xDDD , Good bye GOD OF WOLFTEAM!