Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Wolfteam Full System (Clone)

Discussion on [Project] Wolfteam Full System (Clone) within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project] Wolfteam Full System (Clone)

Hello!

This project aim at creating clone system to wolfteam 2007 version in effort of helping the other people working in

And since MG project ended (which I was the founder and the leader of it) I was having some useful data sitting around doing nothing ...

So I decided to make something useful by ...

The project progress:

Updated: 31/07/2017 4:16 PM GMT
----------------------------------------
1- Creating cloned c-panel for wolfteam... based on 2017 updates... [php fully developed]
Want to know more?
See for the first time the real c-panel here :
-
2- Creating cloned site for wolfteam based on old school 2007 ... [php fully developed]
Want to know more?
See example for it here :
-
3- Making all needed tools for editing the client available to everyone. [fully developed]
-
4- Creating private server files.... [84%][Based on b6ooy project in java]
----------------------------------------------------
if anyone would like to help... please PM me ...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2017, 19:54   #2

Any screens from game?
Old 06/27/2017, 19:18   #3

Thanks bud ♥
Old 06/29/2017, 14:53   #4

How much would it cost if i wanted to buy your entire project instead of making it free for everone?
Old 06/29/2017, 20:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsillyshot View Post
How much would it cost if i wanted to buy your entire project instead of making it free for everone?
The project is free public release ... with no support ...

check your pm ... to know more ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owieczka View Post
Any screens from game?
Soon enough you will have the release....
Old 07/01/2017, 23:03   #6

elite*gold: 902
If u guys finish that project and if u gonna open your games, it will be illegal. So, U can not use any "WolfTeam" words, or character names , etc. Can not use same Lobby Graphics. Sofnyx will destroy you. Im just saying that bc even if Joygame's lawyers call us and says "U can not make cheats, even if you can not use Wolfteam name", what will they do to you ? (Im on your side)

If you guys need money, let me know. But | I do not trust you bc there is no video or something.. If you guys can make some video, and if we can watch it, you can ask my support for free..[]

Good Luck , nader11ndeu .
Old 07/01/2017, 23:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
If u guys finish that project and if u gonna open your games, it will be illegal. So, U can not use any "WolfTeam" words, or character names , etc. Can not use same Lobby Graphics. Sofnyx will destroy you. Im just saying that bc even if Joygame's lawyers call us and says "U can not make cheats, even if you can not use Wolfteam name", what will they do to you ? (Im on your side)

If you guys need money, let me know. But | I do not trust you bc there is no video or something.. If you guys can make some video, and if we can watch it, you can ask my support for free..[]

Good Luck , nader11ndeu .

Hello....

First, nice to talk with you again ... (and sorry for being rude before)...
Second, for me, I'm doing this for fun ... not money ... and I didn't ask any money from anyone ... not even in supporting ...

After getting these two points clearly ...
"I don't care about Joy Game, Softnyx or even Aeria Games ..."

1. Hacking a game is legal.. based on they provide you with the rights to edit or use any content solely... However using the hacking to make money or have any external benefits is considered illegal only in EU and NA ... (I'm not living in these two zones not even close ...)

2. I'm attacking and hacking their services since 2011... so for me creating a public release for anything is the latest thing I care for in the matter of danger level ...

3. This is public release which means anyone anywhere can easily reuse these files for free ...

4. I'm already working on a project(Game) from a few months ago ... which is a bit like to WolfTeam ... after reviewing WolfTeam use policy ... their policy is talking about registered logo and technology on the website only that it can't be reused ... however, they forget to talk about graphics reuse ... which means in the legal way anyone can reuse graphics from the client ...

5. for me I'll provide video ... as soon it's ready I'll release a video that proves I'm not playing around ...

Thanks for the advises, but I already know what I'm doing ...

best wishes,
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2017, 10:24   #8

I can help you from the graphics, advertising and marketing aspect. I am also very well versed in English so if you're planning to take this forward to the International community I can help.
I also have a friend who has studied law, so I can help you in that aspect if you need as well.
Feel free to write me a PM. ^^
Old 07/08/2017, 02:15   #9

I would like to help in the project, but unfortunately I do not know much about these things, I wish you good luck!. Mmm, I could help with some Spanish translation
Or fate, tell me how I could help if you need me! C:

I will wait with enthusiasm Wolfteam Resurrection!
Old 07/09/2017, 17:32   #10

Updates:
1- Wolfteam 2007-2010 website has been fully developed. (only .swf files has been not edited)
2- C-Panel is almost finished.
3- Modeling tools have been nearly fully collected and developed (editing guns, maps and char part etc ...)

Adding:
4- I would like to announces that I'm going to create a private server ... however, it's based on b6ooy servers files ... and I fully developed the PHP codes with the DB and it's fully compatible with b6ooy servers files and wolfteam 2007-10 website...

However, I really need some help in reverse engineering the wolfteam.bin because some stuff is getting in the way of development ... if anyone can help please pm me or add me on skype (dev.diplo)...

To everyone else please be patient and have faith ... if you can't motivate it's better to be quiet ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 17:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.Diplo View Post
Updates:
1- Wolfteam 2007-2010 website has been fully developed. (only .swf files has been not edited)
2- C-Panel is almost finished.
3- Modeling tools have been nearly fully collected and developed (editing guns, maps and char part etc ...)

Adding:
4- I would like to announces that I'm going to create a private server ... however, it's based on b6ooy servers files ... and I fully developed the PHP codes with the DB and it's fully compatible with b6ooy servers files and wolfteam 2007-10 website...

However, I really need some help in reverse engineering the wolfteam.bin because some stuff is getting in the way of development ... if anyone can help please pm me or add me on skype (dev.diplo)...

To everyone else please be patient and have faith ... if you can't motivate it's better to be quiet ...
Criticism is criticism whether positive or negative, you can't shut people's opinions because they think you can't do it. You're a nobody coming from nowhere for them, so they will assume the first thing they can.
Eitherway, don't understand the cPanel pictures aren't yours? It shows credits to specialwolf, mind if I ask who he is in this project? I mean I looked at the image which was uploaded 14d ago = the creation of the thread but still...
Old 07/10/2017, 18:45   #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreddmatthews View Post
Criticism is criticism whether positive or negative, you can't shut people's opinions because they think you can't do it. You're a nobody coming from nowhere for them, so they will assume the first thing they can.
Eitherway, don't understand the cPanel pictures aren't yours? It shows credits to specialwolf, mind if I ask who he is in this project? I mean I looked at the image which was uploaded 14d ago = the creation of the thread but still...
in Criticism part: I agree but some people make some threat ... go check this topic: if anyone has constructive criticism I wouldn't mind...

I already spoke about this ... there where an old project called MG which I was the leader and founder ... the project did attack softnyx/joygame services for years ... and in one case we were able to reach to the game servers c-panel ... after that, we took the structure of and understand ... that is why I added the pictures that I had from old time here ... to explain what I'm going to do ...

however, I did add specialwolf watermark on pictures ... because I'm the leader and owner of specialwolf... when I did add it links and info ... some admin in this forum give me warning that it is not allowed ...
Old 07/11/2017, 07:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.Diplo View Post
in Criticism part: I agree but some people make some threat ... go check this topic: if anyone has constructive criticism I wouldn't mind...

I already spoke about this ... there where an old project called MG which I was the leader and founder ... the project did attack softnyx/joygame services for years ... and in one case we were able to reach to the game servers c-panel ... after that, we took the structure of and understand ... that is why I added the pictures that I had from old time here ... to explain what I'm going to do ...

however, I did add specialwolf watermark on pictures ... because I'm the leader and owner of specialwolf... when I did add it links and info ... some admin in this forum give me warning that it is not allowed ...
Makes sense, thanks for clearing it up for me.
Gl with it ^^
Old 07/11/2017, 23:39   #14

how i can get this project for free ?
Old 07/31/2017, 18:35   #15

Updated ...