Discussion on [Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.
the game is very oft closen and it come error "aah" oder the server want to close or something, it come very often and then the game close.Can you help ?
the game is very oft closen and it come error "aah" oder the server want to close or something, it come very often and then the game close.Can you help ?
nader11ndeu thx for your Tipp
I installed wolfteam on an other half (C not D) of the Hard disk, it workes.
Now i can cheat again with your nearly Perfect hack.
I said what I know, 2-3 people get clientfx db error and I tried to help you. But, not work. The best solution I know is find the true delay second.
Info:
US Updated to v7.6a [CallSign Hack Working]
Dword Vip Hack now Supporting Aeria DE Servers... [CallSign Hack Working]
ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO FIND THE true delay second.everytime i put the wrong delay second it will ask me to reinstall the wolfteam,also it doesnt only give me the could not init clientFXDB Error.It also give me Wolfteam has stopped working when the wolfteam goes to fullscreen after xigncode loading even if i put injection delay
PLEASE DOOO SOMETHING NADER I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THE HACK AND I ALSO DOWNLOAD VISUAL C++ 2005,2008 AND 2012 BUT ITS STILL NOT WORK LET ME TRY AND PUT INJECTION DELAY AFTER DOWNLOADING VISUAL C++ I HOPE IS WORKS.
omair456:
Just reinstall WolfTeam on an other half of your Hard disk,
f.e. if you have installed it on D: , than reinstall it on C: .
That worked for me.
And i cleaned my pc with ccleaner.
omair456:
Just reinstall WolfTeam on an other half of your Hard disk,
f.e. if you have installed it on D: , than reinstall it on C: .
That worked for me.
And i cleaned my pc with ccleaner.
I installed it on C before.i did reinstall it to D,but it still didnt work,what i havent done is run ccleaner i will try running ccleaner.but the problem is i also get Wolfteam has stopped working error+could not init clientFXDB when wolfteam go to full screen.i will try running ccleaner tho thanks for reply
omair456 :
I uninstalled wolfteam, ran CCleaner --> restart PC
Than i searched for new driver updates, than restart and Install Wolfteam on the other half of your Hard disk (C to D).
[I did before chkdsk C&D /f /r in CMD!, i dont think you need to do that, in addition i used the Defrag tool from Microsoft for both Hard disks ( C and D)]
nader11ndeu thx for your Tipp
I installed wolfteam on an other half (C not D) of the Hard disk, it workes.
Now i can cheat again with your nearly Perfect hack.