Discussion on [Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.
Mine is usefull too, When you injected your dll to game, you get all weapons, when I injected and when I in inventory, I get weapons. So I need to change my hook,Ill find new wpr fuction, simple L_L xD
Edit: +Plus, you didnt get weapon name, you just get weapon no... I need their name too because you add all weapons , but in my hack they can choose
Hello, I can't get access to your website ... why ? and any other of my computers can !
But I'd like to play on this one
Download rsthost 2.0 and repair your host file
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip0307
Couldnt Init Client FXDB with your Hack:/
Reinstalled wolfteam 5 times and ran CCleaner.
Still Could not Init Client FXDB.
Delete your antivirus from your computer, delete wolfteam from C , and download it from wolfteam official website again. AFTER that setup it on your another disk (if u do not have another disk no problem, just do not setup same folder ), after that download visual c++ redistributable 2005,2008,2012, setup them. Restart your computer, try it.
Help pleaseee i sent log file to them they reply and ask me to delete detected file and i did afterwards i delete log file too but now i set inj delay to 11 and it says could not init clientFXDB i think i shud put inj delay more than 11 and it may work.When i get home i will reinstall in another disk and check if is work
Quote:
Originally Posted by omair456
i sent email to them they replied,they asked me to delete the file,and i did...i also deleted the xigncode log file,then i try again i set delay at 12 seconds and i run it it says could not init client FXDB and my game stopps working then close
pls reply and help me why is like this?IS THERE NOTHING I CAN EVEN DO NOW?????IS THAT ALL U CAN DO?THAT IS HOW GOOD U ARE AT HACKING?U make me so disappointed nader i have been waiting for months and now i cant even play man