Discussion on [Joygame/Sofnyx/Aeria] Dword Vip Hack v7.7 [Updated Features] within the Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Wolfteam category.
So you guys, do not understand what did I say, I SAID "AERIA AND SOFNYX NOT RELEASED" IS IT CLEAR TO YOUR BRAINS GUYS ?
we know what you said, we were just saying what was wrong with the current version, hoping you have a solution so that we can keep using the current hack, you know until you release the new one
its still updating, so can't try it yet, will let you know if it works for me once I am able to try it
Anyone know when the updating will be finished?
You need to learn read comments bro. YOU CAN USE JOYGAME V7.7a on aeria, it will be work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouravwolf
so this kick hack can also kick dwod users or you added antikick for dwword users???
This kick can also kick dword, can also kick ughf, can also kick cold. But, step by step, if we can, we will add anti kick for dword. Also, cold or ughf can do it too. But about gamecrash, they can not block my gamecrash, but I can make its anti for dword users. (I already made it if u can remember, in 2016 dword users can not get game crash...)
whats the joy game version? oh, there's something where I get flung off the map sometimes when i do an attack off of an edge of a structure, not sure why
Use Wolfteam Türkiye Dword Vip Hack v7.7a , at the top of the list...
Found it, well the turkey version i think, but it works, but inventory was better when it was in the actual inventory and we didn't have to transfer weapons from hack to inventory.
oh, there's something where I get flung off the map sometimes when i do an attack off of an edge of a structure, not sure why
Found it, well the turkey version i think, but it works, but inventory was better when it was in the actual inventory and we didn't have to transfer weapons from hack to inventory.
oh, there's something where I get flung off the map sometimes when i do an attack off of an edge of a structure, not sure why
Other than that, its awesome dude. Well done.
It depents to your look perspectife. Example, some people said, we do not want to 6666 days in our inventory or 1337 days in our inventory or unlimited weapon in our inventory. Because sometimes, they want to our teamviewer and we have to proof we are not hacker. So what did we do ? We did random days for eachweapon. You guys asked it, and we did it. Also they want 2nd slots, also we added it.
We have 295.000 + Users in our website, and more then 130.000 active users. More Then 10.000+ users using dword vip hack daily. I can proof that count. And every day, they want more special inventory hack. You know, when people see some hack like cold, they can not have cold without paying. So, they see cold and they wanted cold style inventory. If I did not to choose not make it, they will say "hahah you said you're the best but you can not a simply inventory like cold." So what did I do ? I did my inventory same as cold. Otherwise, I can not make you guys happy, because every person have different look way. Nothing to do, it is not private hack , it is free "vip" hack. Also I think this hack is better they every hack with many ways. Have a nice day.