Dont speak with Hooly , every people knows he is the biggest noob in the world. So, stop fighting guys. I dont want to speak about Ghost because he is noob 2
Dont speak with Hooly , every people knows he is the biggest noob in the world. So, stop fighting guys. I dont want to speak about Ghost because he is noob 2
Dont speak with Hooly , every people knows he is the biggest noob in the world. So, stop fighting guys. I dont want to speak about Ghost because he is noob 2
ABOUT HOLLY: READ THEM NOOOOOB
xDDDD why you make fake screen? why make fake account fcb ? big noob i have ever seen, you pay some coder for making hack for you and you tell me that **** ? xDDD go cry on memoryhackers please.
And go eat all your burger and chips in front of your TV, fat pig.
xDDDD why you make fake screen? why make fake account fcb ? big noob i have ever seen, you pay some coder for making hack for you and you tell me that **** ? xDDD go cry on memoryhackers please.
And go eat all your burger and chips in front of your TV, fat pig.
I know also a coder who payed/leeched other people, just sayin WolfHacks Pro and Diamond Hacks.
uhm, who might be this coder...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯