Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(or trade) Wildstar EU Account- EPIC Warrior!!

Discussion on (or trade) Wildstar EU Account- EPIC Warrior!! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(or trade) Wildstar EU Account- EPIC Warrior!!

****ANY ACCOUNT I WOULD TRADE FOR MUST BE NA DUE TO MY INTERNET AND PLAY TIME****

Trading for EQ2 account with Sk (Zerker on it also would be a HUGE bonus) at least level 100

or Rift Account

or possibly a WoW account

or FF ARR accoutn with heavenward and playtime (would perfer it to have pally and/or DRK on it)

I am no the OO i have had the account since Jan 2015- I get too bad of latency with my **** internet (I live in the US) trying to connect to EU server

Dominion Jabbit (EU)

This account currently has 185 Plat and 2x creed also a load of expensive mats like fusionblast fragments / eldan signs.
Another 100 Plat if seeling the creed and mats
Full Amp/ability points.

Warrior was fully runed BiS for DPS- Due to recent changes in game have all the rune token that have NOT be used - So can Tank DPS whatever BUT DPS is obviously the better gear

Unbuffed: 4156 AP/10.11Strike/25.10%crit (This was when I had runes in -like i stated runes were turned into tokens during an update)

The Warrior T2 Sword "Planartech Edgereaver" with 1.492AP
And "Desperado" a challange loot energyshield with 115bruta.

(May have changed but in Jan 2015)+Fastest mount ingame "Savage warpig" with discoball on head

SWORD SKIN: "Rest in Piecemaker"

Rest of the gear is full legendary besides helmet/chest (only "Ohmna" loot aka endboss of the 20man raid, but i might be able to upgrade those to legendary before i sell the acc).

Price: No idea current value for a geared warrior like this (all gear ilvl100+ most 116 120)

Can contact me on skype as well- HappyHoopers
Old 03/06/2016, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i got a rift account with a lvl 65 rouge interested?