Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deluxe Pre order Wildstar acc with Rest in Piecemaker

Discussion on Deluxe Pre order Wildstar acc with Rest in Piecemaker within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deluxe Pre order Wildstar acc with Rest in Piecemaker

SO here I am, since I stopped playing this game 2 months ago I though about selling it but I will only sell to people with GOOD reputation.

This account has 5 CREED (5 months to play for free) + at the date of this post 20days currently activated CREED

My main Character is called Bloodlord Isaac a Warrior on Jabbit PvE (transfers are free atm so you can change) and is a Settler. I got almost all epic or BiS BEFORE raiding, and was on last part of attunment (still need to complete dungeons on vet and kill world bosses are you are rdy to raid with this as tank) I also have a lot of BiS for DPS warrior. My best piece and expensive is the tank energy shield Frozen Corrupter agony ages.

Of course the most rare weapon skin Rest in Piecemaker (people gave up to 60euro for the code of this Greatswork only at release of the game, you can search for it)

This has all items from Pre oder and its the Deluxe edition.

I also have 12 mounts some hard to farm others not so hard but still is a great variaty.

My housing also has boosts to the max and a home dungeon etc.

I have some other 4x lv9 chars with some gold and equip but not much.

If you are instrested add me on skype to talk (laranjack) but I will do the deal trough this website rules and will verify you here and you NEED to have good rep or we will need to use a middleman. (I can also show prints etc)

Have fun fellow gamers and happy holidays.

PS : We can negotiate the price I know the game has a not so big but solid community, I'm looking for someone that loves this game as much as I did and enjoys this acc... I don't think I'm asking much by asking 50€ paypal but as I said I can negotiate.
Old 01/05/2015, 17:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1CKgaming View Post
sold?
no not sold but I sold some Creeds and plat we can still negotiate if you want it ... its activated till feb8 and I still want to sell the acc

I also have 35 boomboxes btw
Old 03/27/2015, 21:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
you have any price ?