Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > War Thunder Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KOSTORE 😈 WARTHUNDER 🚀 ESP 🥰 WALLHACK ⭐ LEGIT ❤️ UNDETECTED 2023

Discussion on KOSTORE 😈 WARTHUNDER 🚀 ESP 🥰 WALLHACK ⭐ LEGIT ❤️ UNDETECTED 2023 within the War Thunder Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/03/2023, 18:02   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostore View Post
No - Ratting is ratting - Botting is botting. Your words have weight especially when this is a reputation based game you should know better. YOU misunderstanding the meanings is just embarrassing. It's always the kids doing 2 sales a week talking the absolute most ****. **** off get off my **** and go back to being a brokie.
its all the same **** in this scene my man, you are not a developer, so why your brain instantly went to ratting products not servers, i will never know - maybe a sneaky deflection

If you were actively advertising for customers, using your own media, not ratting discord servers, We would have no reason to argue - thats the competitive market we compete within.
However, you steal and Bot other members in the community, you even Bot the providers you work with.

Simply put, any customer who comes to you from your own advertising will know what type of person you are now - mine and Deps job is done.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:04   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:
Throwing around random accusations with no proof knowing it can go both ways must be stupid af
https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...478&height=676

Just accusations huh?
Attached Images
File Type: png KORAT.png (170.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 02/03/2023, 18:09   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please continue this is epic.
And I do appreciate that you 'UK-JC' and 'DeprimereShop' showing what a bad personality has kostore.
That definitely shows the quality of support he will be delivering.

Appreciated.
A verdict: will never buy from kostore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2023, 18:11   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimas1223 View Post
And I do appreciate that you 'UK-JC' and 'DeprimereShop' showing what a bad personality has kostore.

Appreciated.
Thank you my friend, people like this in our community is why there's so much bad rep in the scene.

Decent customer service and quality relationships between Devs and Providers, for the customer - not for your pockets.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:11   #20

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK-JC View Post
its all the same shit in this scene my man, you are not a developer, so why your brain instantly went to ratting products not servers, i will never know - maybe a sneaky deflection

If you were actively advertising for customers, using your own media, not ratting discord servers, We would have no reason to argue - that's the competitive market we compete within.
However, you steal and Bot other members in the community, you even Bot the providers you work with.

Simply put, any customer who comes to you from your own advertising will know what type of person you are now - mine and Deps job is done.

1. Actually I texted you about removing the media quite nicely on discord yet you went on a tantrum because your ego was hurt.
PROOF :

2. Ratting and Raiding / Spamming are NOT the same thing dumbass. Not my fault you're illiterate.

3. Stealing customers has always been a business strategy no matter what and where you go - selling for cheaper and advertising your product has been since the earth was made. I can't imagine you coming to my server and saying ' Hey I sell for double the price come here! ' and have anyone take you serious - there is a reason your members are coming to me - better service + prices. Otherwise they wouldn't come - people love to blame the effect but not the root cause.

4. Never raided any of my providers.

5. My sales have increased plenty and a lot of them seem to share servers with you.

And again another message to add to the absolute hypocrisy you live in . It's not all the same shit in this scene 'my man'. Your ego is hurt by my existence - The fact that I work hand in hand with some of my developers and drop a lot of money in projects allows me to quite literally impact features and the code our customers run - unlike you ( a pathetic little seller with no sales ) you wouldn't understand that.

You also just agreed this is a 'Competitive Market' hence the more reason to thrive by making your day harder as a competitor. Stop using the wrong terminology such as 'Ratting' Its called 'Raiding' and or 'Spamming' - You're seriously trying to save yourself here Karen and its not going to work.

Quote:

Appreciated.
Take the time to read and don't choose sides unless you have seen both sides of the argument.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:21   #21

Arrow

Quote:

Just accusations huh?
You accused me of ratting - I disproved this

You didn't accuses me of dm spam and had me deny this allegation? x)
Old 02/03/2023, 18:21   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:
1. Actually I texted you about removing the media quite nicely on discord yet you went on a tantrum because your ego was hurt.
PROOF : https://imgur.com/a/Ho6ObEN

2. Ratting and Raiding / Spamming are NOT the same thing dumbass. Not my fault you're illiterate.

3. Stealing customers has always been a business strategy no matter what and where you go - selling for cheaper and advertising your product has been since the earth was made. I can't imagine you coming to my server and saying ' Hey I sell for double the price come here! ' and have anyone take you serious - there is a reason your members are coming to me - better service + prices. Otherwise they wouldn't come - people love to blame the effect but not the root cause.

4. Never raided any of my providers.

5. My sales have increased plenty and a lot of them seem to share servers with you.

And again another message to add to the absolute hypocrisy you live in . It's not all the same shit in this scene 'my man'. Your ego is hurt by my existence - The fact that I work hand in hand with some of my developers and drop a lot of money in projects allows me to quite literally impact features and the code our customers run - unlike you ( a pathetic little seller with no sales ) you wouldn't understand that.

You also just agreed this is a 'Competitive Market' hence the more reason to thrive by making your day harder as a competitor. Stop using the wrong terminology such as 'Ratting' Its called 'Raiding' and or 'Spamming' - You're seriously trying to save yourself here Karen and its not going to work.

I dont even have to reply to that, you literally just dug your own grave

any Customers considering using this shit product from the absolute dogshit of a seller just read the 5 page essay written above.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:26   #23

Talking

UPDATE : SELLER HAS GONE BACK ON HIS OWN WORDS *****.

PROOF :

I would not trust anyone who makes accusations then has to go and find a way around it *****.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:27   #24

Thumbs up

Quote:
I dont even have to reply to that, you literally just dug your own grave

any Customers considering using this **** product from the absolute dogshit of a seller just read the 5 page essay written above.
POV : YOU CAN'T REPLY CAUSE YOU GOT NO ARGUEMENT XDD

GG +Ego
Old 02/03/2023, 18:37   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
UPDATE : SELLER HAS GONE BACK ON HIS OWN WORDS *****.

PROOF :

I would not trust anyone who makes accusations then has to go and find a way around it *****.
This convo is so interesting - popcorn, booze and this thread.

This is my honest review as a potential buyer who was looking for a chair.

But yeah dude I had no problem understanding what he meant from the context of the message.

But that is because many of you have difficulty seeing the full picture of what is happening to your reputation and just because you could not be nice and truthful.

And clinging to one word as that would be a game changer, not the best tactic mate.

After all this the hole you dig for yourself and gets deeper with every message as no one will want support or product from this type of personality.
Old 02/03/2023, 18:38   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow

Quote:

But yeah dude I had no problem understanding what he meant from the context of the message.

But that is because many of you have difficulty seeing the full picture of what is happening to your reputation and just because you could not be nice and truthful.

And clinging to one word as that would be a game changer, not the best tactic mate.

After all this the hole you dig for yourself and gets deeper with every message as no one will want support or product from this type of personality.

I didnt reply to him because there was no need, thank you for proving my theory on that.
Your take is exactly the big picture KO doesnt understand, he is the type of seller who profits through volumes of uneducated customers rather than repeat success.
ill leave this Threat alone now, Dep has reported him to some admins - i think hes replied enough for any customer to read through and make up their own minds.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2023, 18:56   #27

Talking

Quote:

Please do not act like words do not make a difference - ratting is one thing and spamming is a completely different thing. Your seriously trying to act like 'rape' just because its 1 word doesn't add an insane severity to an allegation. Same goes with 'ratting' vs 'spamming' *****. Do not play with me bro and its not like I dismembered every other argument before I mentioned the whole 'ratting' thing. Go back and read and count all his arguments compared to all the ones that has stuck.
Old 02/03/2023, 20:06   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 955
I heard this guy is involved in some ****... Just don't use your card on his site. Stay safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2023, 22:56   #29

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotUSA#5453 View Post
I heard this guy is involved in some ****... Just don't use your card on his site. Stay safe.
Haha involved in what ? what are you accusing me of? you have proof? I can say the same for your website and ruin your reputation for what?

Update 03/02/2023 22:27 GMT

Me and Unique are working together :
Me and Deprimere are a couple now :
Turns out someone else was behind the DDOS Attack :
Biggie admitting to lying and going back on his words :
Biggie trying to ignore all points I made ( the truth ) :

Remember people there is always 2 sides to every story - don't be sheeps and go with what people say.

Old 02/04/2023, 00:08   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb

Quote:
"The drama is on Discord - I don't go on Elitepvp and start things brother - blame discord for not having a good raid system in place. I am not forced to have good relationships with any other re-seller. I can choose whether I want to get along or not."

You literally admitted to ratting discords in your last reply lmao

Unique and and omniz confirmed you were kicked from Fecurity, both me and dep have proven that - ill add the ss below in case you forgot.
Dep has proven you ddos.
Dep and i have both proven you rat.

what is there left to argue?

would you like to explain to me why you're advertising Fec warthunder when you're banned from selling it? regardless of the Dossing and Ratting accusations.
Quote:
Haha involved in what ? what are you accusing me of? you have proof? I can say the same for your website and ruin your reputation for what?

Update 03/02/2023 22:27 GMT

Me and Unique are working together : https://imgur.com/a/6U9yioj
Me and Deprimere are a couple now : https://imgur.com/a/cTHN3ou
Turns out someone else was behind the DDOS Attack : https://imgur.com/a/QD4gCoM
Biggie admitting to lying and going back on his words : https://imgur.com/a/VsPRqwf
Biggie trying to ignore all points I made ( the truth ) : https://imgur.com/a/7jqEqNG

Remember people there is always 2 sides to every story - don't be sheeps and go with what people say.

I think you should go and read the thread back before accusing me of lying.

I didn't ignore your points, I addressed them quite clearly in the thread - Maybe my attitude made it a little hard for you to understand, and to be honest I was having fun with you to a point because your narcissistic ego was unbearable. But I think its quite clear I wasn't going to address the same thing in DMs, when you rewrite it 100x in every way possible after I had already addressed it in the post.

Instead, you chose to focus your attention on the differentiation between "Botting" Discords, and "Ratting" Discords - although I made the distinction quite clear hours ago in the thread - nobody accused you of Ratting products, I accused you of ratting discords - which you clearly knew meant botting, same thing different language.

And stealing media - which I told you, ill remove my comment about it when you've removed our media - its not even that deep, had you agreed I would have literally given you the video after finding out your situation with unique, we have no need for it lol - but when someone who does shady shit like botting and stealing within our community comes along, do you expect us to ignore it?

feel free to reply to that in my DMs since you seem to have found a home there, and since dep has cleared up the DDOS allegations and removed his comments, ill again refer to my previous thread post.