Saying your budget is 5K will surely catch the attention of many scammers, so be extra careful with DM's and things like that. Here's what I can tell you:
1. Colorbots should NEVER cost near as much as 5K.
2. Personally, I'm unaware of any colorbot that's currently UD and works with a single computer setup. I can recommend very good ones, but they are all for 2 PC's, such as: bly.wtf, Orion and Moonlight.
3. If you think vgk.rip might be a good match for you, reach out for the dev. I know there is a waiting list for the base version of the hack, but I THINK there are open slots for more advanced version (which of course will cost more, but I THINK it will be way less than 5K).
Saying your budget is 5K will surely catch the attention of many scammers, so be extra careful with DM's and things like that. Here's what I can tell you:
1. Colorbots should NEVER cost near as much as 5K.
2. Personally, I'm unaware of any colorbot that's currently UD and works with a single computer setup. I can recommend very good ones, but they are all for 2 PC's, such as: bly.wtf, Orion and Moonlight.
3. If you think vgk.rip might be a good match for you, reach out for the dev. I know there is a waiting list for the base version of the hack, but I THINK there are open slots for more advanced version (which of course will cost more, but I THINK it will be way less than 5K).
Thanks for reply sir Yeah I know ill always make sure I use a mm for any dev deals that dont have rep.
1. Yeah I know I think WIF is the most expensive atm at like 350 a month which im happy to pay aslong as its good.
2. Really? they all claim full UD since like 2024 (wif for example), Is that just a lie? or are they just super prone to manuals or something? Do you think its worth setting up a 2pc setup for 2pc cb instead of going with the 1pc If i want longevity?
3. Im really interested in VGK I just dont have the experience in terms of other cheats to get an invite, im assuming the application asks for past cheat history and my last time cheating in val was 2023 so I dont have receipts for any priv cheats from back then. If you got any advice or can put me in contact with someone who does that would b greatly appreciated.
Do you know if I go for a more advanced version if im able to get an invite just based off stuff from 2023? or is it pretty strict?
Thanks for reply sir Yeah I know ill always make sure I use a mm for any dev deals that dont have rep.
1. Yeah I know I think WIF is the most expensive atm at like 350 a month which im happy to pay aslong as its good.
2. Really? they all claim full UD since like 2024 (wif for example), Is that just a lie? or are they just super prone to manuals or something? Do you think its worth setting up a 2pc setup for 2pc cb instead of going with the 1pc If i want longevity?
3. Im really interested in VGK I just dont have the experience in terms of other cheats to get an invite, im assuming the application asks for past cheat history and my last time cheating in val was 2023 so I dont have receipts for any priv cheats from back then. If you got any advice or can put me in contact with someone who does that would b greatly appreciated.
Do you know if I go for a more advanced version if im able to get an invite just based off stuff from 2023? or is it pretty strict?
I have friends who were recently banned using wif (and wif's dev even tried to start an argument with me once for saying that, so I usually don't mention this to avoid unnecessary drama). That being said, if you really want to use a colorbot, I'd definitely set up a second PC.
As for vgk.rip, I don't know how the application works or what things Valar will ask of you. I got into it a long time ago when the hack was fully private (a friend of mine invited me). If I were you, I'd reach out to him on Discord and talk to him personally instead of simply applying
Saying your budget is 5K will surely catch the attention of many scammers, so be extra careful with DM's and things like that. Here's what I can tell you:
1. Colorbots should NEVER cost near as much as 5K.
2. Personally, I'm unaware of any colorbot that's currently UD and works with a single computer setup. I can recommend very good ones, but they are all for 2 PC's, such as: bly.wtf, Orion and Moonlight.
3. If you think vgk.rip might be a good match for you, reach out for the dev. I know there is a waiting list for the base version of the hack, but I THINK there are open slots for more advanced version (which of course will cost more, but I THINK it will be way less than 5K).
Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x
I have friends who were recently banned using wif (and wif's dev even tried to start an argument with me once for saying that, so I usually don't mention this to avoid unnecessary drama). That being said, if you really want to use a colorbot, I'd definitely set up a second PC.
As for vgk.rip, I don't know how the application works or what things Valar will ask of you. I got into it a long time ago when the hack was fully private (a friend of mine invited me). If I were you, I'd reach out to him on Discord and talk to him personally instead of simply applying
I added him, ill talk to him and see if we can figure something out thanks
With 5k you can buy dma set up and solid FW or just 2PC colorbot. Colorbot will be cheaper x10 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow123123123
I added him, ill talk to him and see if we can figure something out thanks
Be careful with VGK, this guy just spending a lot of time on epvp to blame other providers while claiming being developer. And I really hope he’s not a dev, because he spend all his time to argue with kids lol
With 5k you can buy dma set up and solid FW or just 2PC colorbot. Colorbot will be cheaper x10 times.
Be careful with VGK, this guy just spending a lot of time on epvp to blame other providers while claiming being developer. And I really hope he’s not a dev, because he spend all his time to argue with kids lol
Recommending DMA in late 2026, when even Heino 2.0 and private hardware are struggling not to get delayed bans or get hit on the first manual, is weird. With his budget, 2PC colorbots with delay and bad performance don't seem like a good option either
Well, it's been more than proven that I'm a dev. The last person who tried to spread lies about me got his cheat fully reversed in an hour, pathetic security too. And I spend a maximum of 10 minutes a day on EPVP when I come to bump my thread, so I don't know why you guys act like that's a huge amount of time
Recommending DMA in late 2026, when even Heino 2.0 and private hardware are struggling not to get delayed bans or get hit on the first manual, is weird. With his budget, 2PC colorbots with delay and bad performance don't seem like a good option either
Well, it's been more than proven that I'm a dev. The last person who tried to spread lies about me got his cheat fully reversed in an hour, pathetic security too. And I spend a maximum of 10 minutes a day on EPVP when I come to bump my thread, so I don't know why you guys act like that's a huge amount of time
Anything could be reversed, as well as yours. No need to flex about it.
Im looking for a dev / some advice on current good CB/Memory cheats, I wanted a unique build (actual unique driver) if I was to go down the cb route and im wondering what peoples opinions are on the main 1pc cbs like WIF/Majesty. I get that they claim UD since release (1+year) but is that actually accurate? or do they just ignore bans.
I also saw some talk about vgk.rip but I get that its private so applying and waiting on a waitlist doesnt seem super viable to me rn.
My budget is around 5k so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to hmu and ill happily pay a finders fee if thats the cheat i end up going with.
I know vanguard has updated alot and im kinda in the dark since every forum post on this site is either ads or alt accounts ******** on everyone but their friends cheat.
If you have any hands on experience please share it below and plz dont beef in the replies like all the other threads have become.
Thank you friends.
I cannot really talk much for cheats, as those change on a daily basis.
What I can recommend tho, is having a premium quality spoofer on ur side, since u will most likely get banned multiple times in ur journey so its always better to be able to get back in game easily and without much trouble, and we do offer that in Void.
We'd be delighted to have you check us out, and feel free to ask us any needed questions sir <3
Recommending DMA in late 2026, when even Heino 2.0 and private hardware are struggling not to get delayed bans or get hit on the first manual, is weird. With his budget, 2PC colorbots with delay and bad performance don't seem like a good option either
Well, it's been more than proven that I'm a dev. The last person who tried to spread lies about me got his cheat fully reversed in an hour, pathetic security too. And I spend a maximum of 10 minutes a day on EPVP when I come to bump my thread, so I don't know why you guys act like that's a huge amount of time
[Selling] Need Advice From Developers Here Would You Advice A Cheater To Buy AMD CPU ? 03/01/2023 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies hello gentlemen
i have a question regarding processors
would you advice me as a cheater to buy AMD cpu ?
i'm asking because i hear a countless problems about spoofers/cheats doesn't support AMD or cause fps/BSOD problems with AMD users
maybe things changed now but i don't wanna gamble so i thought i ask you guys
[Advice]I need your advice 06/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies hello everyone ,
i need your advice to thaat i know what to do .
At this time , i have a FR3 account ;
FULL LF3
FULL B02
Venom + Sentinel
22 skills point