???? Keep coping or whatever! At this point all you are doing is yap yap yapping to have the final say. My products actually work tho so that works for me!
Cool, that’s a good thing to start off with. You essentially saying I don’t really give a **** as long as it works it’s alright with me.
I’m not coping. I’m the one with 2PC setups, single 1PC setups and Hardware. Why would I have a copping session?
Gonna take down my black market posts and rename PC1 Build to “.MOON. Is paster” hopefully admins don’t ban me for having such a name. I think it would be funny.
Yeah, I think you are. You seriously underestimate my ability to create a high-quality product... both of which are clearly on display here. Let’s be real, you’re embarrassed after comparing both videos, and now you suddenly want a separate post so no one can see just how much better mine is than yours.
Can's ai 2pc is better than yours i use it, and you said im mad cuz u rejected me to buy yours LULUL, Listen Thank you for Refusing to let me join because thanks to you i was able to find can ai and his Chair IS FAR Superior than yours lmao.
btw Gamerdoc is working on moonlight be careful i smell a banwave
Can's ai 2pc is better than yours i use it, and you said im mad cuz u rejected me to buy yours LULUL, Listen Thank you for Refusing to let me join because thanks to you i was able to find can ai and his Chair IS FAR Superior than yours lmao.
btw Gamerdoc is working on moonlight be careful i smell a banwave
How would you know? You haven't used mine
Moonlight runs on the 2nd pc so it can't be detected! Just like cphook!
hi moon what the best price h can offer me even tho i won’t afford it i’m curious
we offer monthly subs. There is an upfront fee for first month so first month is $114.99 but after that we offer monthly subs at $69.99, weekly at 23.99$. And if you want to try a.i. you get access to the monthly and weekly for that as well at their respective pricing.
And then obviously our lifetime is more expensive then others but there are constant updates, near 24/7 support, a strong community, and a good product. And we do sometimes have small sales as well up to 25% off on occasion.
Looking for colorbots and aim 10/02/2024 - Valorant - 12 Replies Looking for a colorbot which will work with invert y axis. I play inverted mouse in all game so In valo as well. I have tested several colorbot but none works with inverted mouse turned on. Looking for one that will work with inverted mouse. Thank you.
Colorbots 12/20/2023 - Overwatch - 1 Replies Any good Colorbots out there.
Any safe 2pc radars? 04/15/2022 - Escape from Tarkov - 4 Replies Just looking for a radar to avoid super chadded or hacking players. I have 1 pc and laptop to run the radar on. Any help/ tips on where I could find / commission a coder to make me one. I don’t really know how much either costs. Any help is appreciated!