Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Valo Cheese apply here

Discussion on Private Valo Cheese apply here within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Valo Cheese apply here

hello guys im a member of a private valo cheese group and there are 3 spots open i have the owners permission to recruit 3 people if you are like me and are tierd of buying cheese and being banned after a week of playing this is the best thing for you and no need to pay for invite to it since i will interview and then send the SS to the owner and if he decide that i can invite you i will.

edit: im just trying to help some people out that have been thru the struggle i have in these last 2 years finally found a private one and when i notice slots open i asked the owner and he said aslong as i dont mention the name or discord server i was allowed to post this im not a fraud or anything for those who might be worried just want to help out me fellow cheesers

add me on discord

sodacan2327
Old 03/28/2024, 08:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
This is clearly a joke. He’s going to take your money. A dev would never trust a user he just let into his “private” cheat to help find 3 more users. And the fact that you used EPVP makes it even more obvious it’s not real.
Old 03/28/2024, 09:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

finally i had a cat now
i named it black
since he black

i hope that's not racist
Old 03/28/2024, 16:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
This is clearly a joke. He’s going to take your money. A dev would never trust a user he just let into his “private” cheat to help find 3 more users. And the fact that you used EPVP makes it even more obvious it’s not real.
Its not and i can prove it if you dont Believe that’s ur problem I know it sounds fishy but it’s real and for those who finally want to get in to a private cheese that won’t get you ban this is the best atleast I’ve found no ban and I’ve used it for over a month how about you add me and I can show you so you can take back ur comment
Old 03/28/2024, 18:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomas_26 View Post
Its not and i can prove it if you dont Believe that’s ur problem I know it sounds fishy but it’s real and for those who finally want to get in to a private cheese that won’t get you ban this is the best atleast I’ve found no ban and I’ve used it for over a month how about you add me and I can show you so you can take back ur comment
So you're radiant right? Wanna play duo?
Old 03/28/2024, 21:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
harder, better, faster

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 190/0/0
Arrow Valorant -> Valorant Trading

#moved

Tags
private valorant cheese