I spoofed using Aridek.vm for Fortnite and Valorant, both worked permanently and flawlessly on Asus (Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero) without needing to disable Wi-fi or anything stupid. However the spoofer itself isn't one click, and for Valorant I raid0'ed however they claim that it's not necessary
Bios flash and reset are required for Valorant but not for Fortnite, you will need to use a cleaner that resets adapters but as long as you know what your doing you will be fine (did I mention that they spoof tournament too)
A couple of nice to haves is that the key is lifetime, they support cards, and there is adequate support if you have issues or need to be guided
Alright so bought the key, but the intructions is pretty not suit me, they asked me to delete everything before using it: that I can't, delete eveything just to play a game? I dont even touch the loader yet, asked for refund right after I know that, got refused:
Yea pretty good "provider", use it or not we just dont fkind care lmao
So I'm reselling my key, didnt touch it one, all fresh only for 35$ not Euro
Alright so bought the key, but the intructions is pretty not suit me, they asked me to delete everything before using it: that I can't, delete eveything just to play a game?
You'll face the same problem with all other spoofers on Valorant
Quote:
So I'm reselling my key, didnt touch it one, all fresh only for 35$ not Euro
Hello,
I'd like to share some constructive feedback after several months of using Arideck VM.
At first, everything was working fine and the software ran without issues. But over time, I started running into problems—especially with the support team, who are extremely unresponsive. They rarely reply, give vague answers, and often close tickets without explaining anything or offering a proper solution.
For the past few days, my HWID has no longer been recognized by the software. I’ve explained to them multiple times that I haven’t changed my graphics card or any major hardware, so I really don’t understand why the software stopped recognizing my HWID. Still, they completely ignore my messages and pretend nothing’s wrong.
Because of this, I cannot recommend Arideck. The software is currently unusable for me, and their support is simply non-existent.
Instead, I suggest looking into a solution like Edgey. Although it’s slightly more expensive, Edgey provides fast and professional support, and offers only permanent spoofers, making it a much more reliable long-term option.
Also, unlike Arideck’s so-called “permanent spoofing,” which only works with certain motherboards (mainly Asus or Acer), Edgey offers broader compatibility and better overall reliability.
Every spoofer is detected or gives errors. You’ll be delay banned no matter who you use. Buying a new pc plus changing ip and resetting arp tables is the best option
Every spoofer is detected or gives errors. You’ll be delay banned no matter who you use. Buying a new pc plus changing ip and resetting arp tables is the best option
AridekVM/Kedira Valorant Spoofer 03/12/2025 - Valorant - 79 Replies Hello just wanted some clarifications about this before I purchase today.
I heard this guy has a very good spoofer and has been in the market since 2019 and had a working project going on for 2 years and then just disappeared.
Does anyone have the backstory on why he vanished and came back now?
I have tried many spoofers and none have worked except for writeline until their discord got termed back in july and didnt return until recently. So I was hoping on trying out a new spoofer.
...