Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Temp/Perm Spoof

Discussion on Best Temp/Perm Spoof within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Temp/Perm Spoof

Hoping to find a spoofer for my laptop
Acer an515-56 (cant flash bios)

What i've tried
Xor (payment declined)
Woofer (payment been declined and have been on hold for 1-2 months)
Sync.top (Doesn't support my device)
Raid0 (***** my laptop and crashes in a second)

What i can pay with
Credit card only :/
Old 08/05/2022, 02:40   #2

dm me on discord i can provide one for super cheap simply better#3249
Old 08/05/2022, 03:24   #3

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyrina9292 View Post
Hoping to find a spoofer for my laptop
Acer an515-56 (cant flash bios)

What i've tried
Xor (payment declined)
Woofer (payment been declined and have been on hold for 1-2 months)
Sync.top (Doesn't support my device)
Raid0 (***** my laptop and crashes in a second)

What i can pay with
Credit card only :/
I don't understand what do you mean been on hold if payment declined? Please open a ticket on the server and let me know the number.
Old 08/05/2022, 03:57   #4

#urgent-2266 lol
Old 08/05/2022, 04:08   #5

elite*gold: 48
Stoney add me on discord if u want a invite L.#6788
Old 08/05/2022, 18:15   #6

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
I don't understand what do you mean been on hold if payment declined? Please open a ticket on the server and let me know the number.
Refund ticket 7908 pls tks so much
Old 08/05/2022, 21:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansame1102 View Post
Refund ticket 7908 pls tks so much
use sync, woofer is pasted garbage
Old 08/05/2022, 23:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwwer12345 View Post
Woofer is not a paste and its not based on a paste. We existed before the first paste of a spoofer was ever published. In other words, pasted spoofers are based on us, and they cannot spoof hardware's such as HP, Acer, Lenovo permanently as well as we do.
Old 08/05/2022, 23:15   #9

Quote:
Woofer is not a paste and its not based on a paste. We existed before the first paste of a spoofer was ever published. In other words, pasted spoofers are based on us, and they cannot spoof hardware's such as HP, Acer, Lenovo permanently as well as we do.
thats a pretty good joke man, your reviews for the past 6+ months all being negative really say different. Also not to mention ur spoofer being cracked within hours leading to what you call a "honeypot" (showing its a paste) which we all know is a sad lie. No one would use ur dog spoofer to make a paste, It has not worked on val for 99% of users for MONTHS now and you have no idea have to update and fix it

Quote:
thats a pretty good joke man, your reviews for the past 6+ months all being negative really say different. Also not to mention ur spoofer being cracked within hours leading to what you call a "honeypot" (showing its a paste) which we all know is a sad lie. No one would use ur dog spoofer to make a paste, It has not worked on val for 99% of users for MONTHS now and you have no idea have to update and fix it In other words "ur small dickman until you prove it"
Old 08/06/2022, 05:59   #10

elite*gold: 24
I have a similar model as you. I was basically told to get a new PC cause Acer can't be spoofed. Lol.

Tbh just avoid spoofers. It's just gonna get detected. I almost lost my main due to a **** spoofer (Mokokonation). Do what you can manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwwer12345 View Post
Unfortunately Sync doesn't support Acer laptops.
Old 08/06/2022, 06:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springday7 View Post
I have a similar model as you. I was basically told to get a new PC cause Acer can't be spoofed. Lol.

Tbh just avoid spoofers. It's just gonna get detected. I almost lost my main due to a **** spoofer (Mokokonation). Do what you can manually.

Unfortunately Sync doesn't support Acer laptops.
Have you by any chance tried woofer?
Old 08/06/2022, 07:08   #12

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
I think I've seen enough evidence that Acer laptops can't be completely spoofed. It'd be best for spoofer sellers to accept that fact.
Old 08/06/2022, 09:53   #13

Woofer sucks with support and it usually takes months of pestering and constant bothering to get a refund.

I'm not sure what you mean when you cant do raid0, keep in mind that whenever you do raid0 using two drives you have to reinstall windows with a usb drive because it deletes windows from ur computer.

There are precisely 0 spoofers that are legit and trusted that work without raid0, also make sure to buy bitcoin, if you are a minor like me than you can just use something like switchere to get btc in your wallet via a credit/debit card. (making a bitcoin wallet does not require an id).

Your best bet in this case is to get btc + to fix your raid0 problem, im not completely sure whats going on, try to be more descriptive and I can help you out.
Old 08/06/2022, 13:50   #14

elite*gold: 76
Quote:

do you intend to reply to the ticket and refund me , please reply !! I feel like you're ignoring me?

Ticket - 7908
Old 08/06/2022, 18:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansame1102 View Post
do you intend to reply to the ticket and refund me , please reply !! I feel like you're ignoring me?

Ticket - 7908
Your purchase was on 22/07/2021 and your ticket was opened yesterday. Please address the issues in your ticket because you have kept on ignoring them for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glizzygobbla View Post
Woofer sucks with support and it usually takes months of pestering and constant bothering to get a refund.

I'm not sure what you mean when you cant do raid0, keep in mind that whenever you do raid0 using two drives you have to reinstall windows with a usb drive because it deletes windows from ur computer.

There are precisely 0 spoofers that are legit and trusted that work without raid0, also make sure to buy bitcoin, if you are a minor like me than you can just use something like switchere to get btc in your wallet via a credit/debit card. (making a bitcoin wallet does not require an id).

Your best bet in this case is to get btc + to fix your raid0 problem, im not completely sure whats going on, try to be more descriptive and I can help you out.
To get a refund you have to simply let me know or DM me, and I have to be online to do it. My mods have expressed my concerns I wasnt being online in the tickets in the past months because of the war, currently I am doing what I can to address but you still have to dm me.