Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cscript truth

Discussion on Cscript truth within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/27/2021, 15:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
No, I called you prince of madness which is banned under that name on these forums for scamming people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2021, 04:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenpride View Post
No, I called you prince of madness which is banned under that name on these forums for scamming people.
Oh my bad. I misunderstood.

Really? Theres seriously a prince of madness epvp account that is banned? That just pure coincidence and bad optics for….wait for it…OPTIC. Sorry I couldn’t help myself. Sucks for OPTIC because it looks bad for us, but definitely have no relation to any epvp user named prince of madness. I wish there was a way for mods to do an IP check and see that. Anyway, I’ve had this account for quite awhile and it’s my only epvp account.

Like I said before, I hope you find a provider that can keep you safe. I know you’ve struggled to find someone transparent and undetected. Good luck.

Edit: I just looked and can’t find any user with the name “princeofmadness” or “prince of madness” - can you link or PM me the user account that is banned? I can’t seem to find it, though the user search function isn’t that straightforward. Appreciate it.
Old 11/29/2021, 04:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhobby View Post
Oh my bad. I misunderstood.

Really? Theres seriously a prince of madness epvp account that is banned? That just pure coincidence and bad optics for….wait for it…OPTIC. Sorry I couldn’t help myself. Sucks for OPTIC because it looks bad for us, but definitely have no relation to any epvp user named prince of madness. I wish there was a way for mods to do an IP check and see that. Anyway, I’ve had this account for quite awhile and it’s my only epvp account.

Like I said before, I hope you find a provider that can keep you safe. I know you’ve struggled to find someone transparent and undetected. Good luck.

Edit: I just looked and can’t find any user with the name “princeofmadness” or “prince of madness” - can you link or PM me the user account that is banned? I can’t seem to find it, though the user search function isn’t that straightforward. Appreciate it.
Anywho. This thread is not about you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2021, 05:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenpride View Post
Anywho. This thread is not about you.
I mean, you brought me into it.

But really, I just want to see the banned “prince of madness” or “princeofmadness” or whatever you said is banned for scamming. I can’t find it anywhere and I’m trying to do my research. If you can point me to it, I’d really appreciate it.

And I’ve been saying for awhile that cScript has WAY more than his advertised users - and he charges different people different amounts. It’s ridiculous that he banned you for discussing it in public, considering he has no problem with positive public comments.

Good luck.
Old 12/04/2021, 17:32   #20

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legitQT View Post
I used cscript for 6 months. I was banned 3 times during that period. He said they were manual bans. My new provider been with for 4 months flashed aurdio like your talking about no bans.
Can you add me on discord jta87k#2517
Old 12/04/2021, 23:17   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2legitQT View Post
I used cscript for 6 months. I was banned 3 times during that period. He said they were manual bans. My new provider been with for 4 months flashed aurdio like your talking about no bans.
which provider you using now?
Old 12/05/2021, 12:01   #22

huh, cscript was known trash since release lol. nothing new
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 17:30   #23

Hes now being called out by his apex customers for being trash and dirty.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2021, 17:46   #24

elite*gold: 98
why ppl keep buying it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2021, 18:01   #25

Let me throw my hat out there. Been banned a few times using cscript. Let's not even talk about that though. Let's talk about how bad the cheat is. The aimbot has no accuracy compared to other pixel cheats. Which is very sad. Always aiming at the waste to body no matter the settings. Use his silent aim and enjoy a ban in days. This cheat is not setup for legit play or high ranks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/19/2021, 18:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushezy View Post
Let me throw my hat out there. Been banned a few times using cscript. Let's not even talk about that though. Let's talk about how bad the cheat is. The aimbot has no accuracy compared to other pixel cheats. Which is very sad. Always aiming at the waste to body no matter the settings. Use his silent aim and enjoy a ban in days. This cheat is not setup for legit play or high ranks
*waist,but we know what you mean
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 01:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushezy View Post
Oh another member coming out of thr wood works. Nice
Old 12/25/2021, 22:38   #28

I used CScript in VCT online qualifier and no ban at all
Old 12/26/2021, 01:52   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayn1ght View Post
I used CScript in VCT online qualifier and no ban at all
Crazy risk, as if they do a manual check whewww
Old 12/27/2021, 16:03   #30

elite*gold: 170