Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trusted arduino cheat?

Discussion on trusted arduino cheat? within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/07/2021, 05:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenpride View Post
Not true, both have had manuals recently.
I can’t speak for cScript (though I doubt they’ve been banned) but Optic has not had any bans. You’ve messaged me asking for specific hardware information and asking me other questions - now you’re claiming that there has been a manual ban within Optic - which hasn’t happened, and that one happened with cScript (I doubt).

Seems suspect to me.

Stay safe.
Old 09/07/2021, 07:35   #17

Discord

you have his discord ID
Old 09/07/2021, 17:55   #18

csript

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer8k View Post
you have his discord ID
yes
Old 09/07/2021, 21:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhobby View Post
I can’t speak for cScript (though I doubt they’ve been banned) but Optic has not had any bans. You’ve messaged me asking for specific hardware information and asking me other questions - now you’re claiming that there has been a manual ban within Optic - which hasn’t happened, and that one happened with cScript (I doubt).

Seems suspect to me.

Stay safe.

No i have not messaged you about your hardware. I asked you which method you use... then you told me to message you on discord i did not. There is two methods to what both these people use... reason i was asking was directly related to the recent manual bans at that time.

I have friends from both groups that have been manual banned.. most recent was just a week ago using one of those providers. the method that he uses is different from the method i use... and most the people that have not been manual banned so far.
Old 09/08/2021, 04:53   #20

Quote:
No i have not messaged you about your hardware. I asked you which method you use... then you told me to message you on discord i did not. There is two methods to what both these people use... reason i was asking was directly related to the recent manual bans at that time.

I have friends from both groups that have been manual banned.. most recent was just a week ago using one of those providers. the method that he uses is different from the method i use... and most the people that have not been manual banned so far.
You don’t have a friend from OPTIC who has been banned. That’s just not true. We haven’t had a single one - you’re literally just making things up. I’m not sure what you even have to gain from making it up. You’re right you asked about hardware - and you didn’t message me on discord. That’s true. But OPTIC having a detection is not. We have 13 current members, 2 prior members, none of which have been banned.
Old 09/22/2021, 04:24   #21

Quote:
Not true, both have had manuals recently.

take back what i said.. the person i thought was using optic was not :S
would like to apologize
Old 09/22/2021, 05:49   #22

So do you hook up this thing to your mouse? how does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuyan_jp View Post

what does the setup look like?
Old 09/23/2021, 04:24   #23

Quote:
take back what i said.. the person i thought was using optic was not :S
would like to apologize
Appreciated - Especially you coming here and correcting it. Good luck my guy.

Stay safe.
Old 09/24/2021, 20:53   #24

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuyan_jp View Post