Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat recommendations + Extra

Discussion on Cheat recommendations + Extra within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/02/2021, 16:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
try to find on v3rm
Old 08/02/2021, 18:32   #17

Optic - hardware based like cScript - they offer a pixel and a neural version. Undetected for 10 months at this point.
Old 08/02/2021, 19:41   #18

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhobby View Post
Optic - hardware based like cScript - they offer a pixel and a neural version. Undetected for 10 months at this point.
not recommend buyer beware
Old 08/02/2021, 21:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak185 View Post
not recommend buyer beware
Why do you keep commenting negatively on stuff related to Optic? I honestly don’t understand why you keep messaging about Optic when you’ve never used it and not a single person who has has ever had a negative thing to say. I can only imagine you were someone we turned away?

To OP - Optic is legit. We can stream to you at any time. It’s not cheap. It is undetected. It operates much the same as cScript, just they’ve been out longer publicly and they are currently full.
Old 08/02/2021, 21:52   #20

Why do people say it's never been detected? It has had small detections the entire time (cScript).
Old 08/02/2021, 21:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2music View Post
Why do people say it's never been detected? It has had small detections the entire time (cScript).
If someone who had cScript got banned it’s not because cScript was detected - it would be because of many blatant instances that got them manual’d.
Old 08/02/2021, 21:57   #22

Quote:
false, im using since they released never get any detection or ban

Quote:
Why do you keep commenting negatively on stuff related to Optic? I honestly don’t understand why you keep messaging about Optic when you’ve never used it and not a single person who has has ever had a negative thing to say. I can only imagine you were someone we turned away?

To OP - Optic is legit. We can stream to you at any time. It’s not cheap. It is undetected. It operates much the same as cScript, just they’ve been out longer publicly and they are currently full.
claim UD 9 month in first post how it legit?
if they sell this before epvp show me proof

post at 07/07/2021 and vouch 07/11/2021 said using this 15 days. HOW?
if you advertise any forum before 01/07/2021 show me and i'll delete my negative post on all your thread
Old 08/02/2021, 22:07   #23

Quote:

At least be both agree on cScript.

Regarding Optic - I don’t know why there is confusion. It was never (edit: publicly sold - we allowed referral word of mouth) sold before it was put on epvp recently - that doesn’t mean it didn’t exist prior to. It was being used by the two devs and their IRL friends since October/November and no one has ever been banned. I am currently immortal and have $100s of skins and I don’t worry at all.

It had been undetected since it was developed in October/November. It just started being sold to the public whenever the first post went up. There was a lot of people not comfortable with selling it, so it took quite awhile to get everyone on board.

I hope this clears up whatever is confusing.
Old 08/02/2021, 22:10   #24

Quote:
At least be both agree on cScript.

Regarding Optic - I don’t know why there is confusion. It was never sold before it was put on epvp recently - that doesn’t mean it didn’t exist prior to. It was being used by the two devs and their IRL friends since October/November and no one has ever been banned. I am currently immortal and have $100s of skins and I don’t worry at all.

It had been undetected since it was developed in October/November. It just started being sold to the public whenever the first post went up. There was a lot of people not comfortable with selling it, so it took quite awhile to get everyone on board.

I hope this clears up whatever is confusing.
nah seem like the vouch guy he claim he is 'Customer' not IRL friend or dev. I dont care. just warning all buyer just beware
so this is mean fake vouch right?
because you said 'It was never sold before it was put on epvp'
Old 08/02/2021, 22:16   #25

Quote:
nah seem like the vouch guy he claim 'Customer' not IRL friend or dev
Oh I see what you’re saying. Because he said 15 days - we were referral only for like 4 weeks maybe before the epvp post. He was someone who got in based off a referral right before we went on epvp.

Quote:
nah seem like the vouch guy he claim he is 'Customer' not IRL friend or dev. I dont care. just warning all buyer just beware
because you said 'It was never sold before it was put on epvp'
You’re right. I did say that. It was an over generalization. We were never publicly sold before that. We did allow referrals to buy in (word of mouth). Hope that clears it up.
Old 08/02/2021, 22:21   #26

Quote:
Oh I see what you’re saying. Because he said 15 days - we were referral only for like 4 weeks maybe before the epvp post. He was someone who got in based off a referral right before we went on epvp.

You’re right. I did say that. It was an over generalization. We were never publicly sold before that. We did allow referrals to buy in (word of mouth). Hope that clears it up.
I dont talk to you anymore. hope all buyer becareful
Old 08/02/2021, 22:27   #27

Quote:
I dont talk to you anymore. hope all buyer becareful
Best of luck.
Old 08/03/2021, 11:35   #28

cScript if you can manage to get a slot. Very big on security and not easy to get in.

Don't think it'll be cheap though. It's not some public cheat sold to anyone.
Old 08/04/2021, 23:55   #29

Quote:
If someone who had cScript got banned it’s not because cScript was detected - it would be because of many blatant instances that got them manual’d.
Quote:

post at 07/07/2021 and vouch 07/11/2021 said using this 15 days. HOW?
if you advertise any forum before 01/07/2021 show me and i'll delete my negative post on all your thread
As I said before. I am saying it because I used it and me and a few others (2) Got hit on the same day. The same day a bunch of other people did from the incep driver.

Like I already mentioned. Yes it could have been manual. Or people doing it wrong. But to say 0 detections or 0 bans is just misinformation.
Old 08/05/2021, 00:01   #30

Talking

Quote:
As I said before. I am saying it because I used it and me and a few others (2) Got hit on the same day. The same day a bunch of other people did from the incep driver.

Like I already mentioned. Yes it could have been manual. Or people doing it wrong. But to say 0 detections or 0 bans is just misinformation.
0 detection isn't false. if cScript got hit before everyone should got hit in the same time
but 0 bans it not possible. it depend on your play style not software.
but me still fine and running perfect dont get any ban yet since using it