Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Discussion on HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/28/2021, 17:26   #16

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter00f View Post
I downloaded another version as you said USB Drive UEFI Flash package of ThinkCentre M715s this can success changed BS and SU but after that this doesn't works for apex I have already reinstalled windows origin and apex after that I got banned in 1 hours after 6 matches my hwid is changed I used wmic baseboard get serialnumber and I know that my motherboard ID changed also using vol c: d: e: to know Volume ID of CDE drives
Make sure you change ur UUID and BS after reinstalling Windows cuz Apex and Valorant have files to track them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir47532 View Post
hey there,i tried this too.even i also tried editing with dmiedit also.when i click save in dmi no error pops up and serials save for that session but as soon as i restart serials go back to old original one
Hm I dont know. Try to boot with UEFI instead of USB in the Menu.
Im gonna upload a video in 1-2 hours.
EDIT: nvm im too lazy to do a video cuz I would have to do it with my phone.
Old 04/28/2021, 21:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
So you can try to use the M275s which is mine and the program is called AMIDEDOS so replace ur commands with amideefix64.efi to AMIDEDOS.EXE /SU AUTO as example.
Also try to boot through USB and not in the EFI shell. I also tried to do it with AMIDEEFIx64 and booting into efi shell but the changes got reverted.
I will upload a video in about 4-5 hours only from the booting thing.
Update:

So i have been playing valorant for last 3 hours and not banned yet.my serials do keep changing back to original but what i did is changed boot priority to usb first,so everytime i start my pc i set new serials for bios and baseboard first then boot into windows. This way i am still playing without getting val 5 or val 152 code.but only drawback is i need to keep the usb connected since i am having to change the serials before everytime i boot into windows.
Old 04/28/2021, 22:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir47532 View Post
Update:

So i have been playing valorant for last 3 hours and not banned yet.my serials do keep changing back to original but what i did is changed boot priority to usb first,so everytime i start my pc i set new serials for bios and baseboard first then boot into windows. This way i am still playing without getting val 5 or val 152 code.but only drawback is i need to keep the usb connected since i am having to change the serials before everytime i boot into windows.
You can type: wmic csproduct get UUID and wmic baseboard get SerialNumber
in CMD to see ur UUID and SN maybe u already changed them and where ever you look they show u the old ones.
I say that because I dont think you could play Val for 3 hours without the VAL 152 if ur UUID and SN isnt different and if they only change while ur USB is plugged in its also strange to me.

But anyways I hope u will stay unbanned and be able to enjoy the game again!
Old 04/28/2021, 23:30   #19

Quote:
You can type: wmic csproduct get UUID and wmic baseboard get SerialNumber
in CMD to see ur UUID and SN maybe u already changed them and where ever you look they show u the old ones.
I say that because I dont think you could play Val for 3 hours without the VAL 152 if ur UUID and SN isnt different and if they only change while ur USB is plugged in its also strange to me.

But anyways I hope u will stay unbanned and be able to enjoy the game again!
Thanks you so much brother for helping me out.i really really appreciate the help.if not u helped me,i wouldn't be able to unban myself. Thanks a lot.

Stay safe,cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 05:52   #20

Quote:
Make sure you change ur UUID and BS after reinstalling Windows cuz Apex and Valorant have files to track them.
Yes I did reinstall windows first and then change my UUID and BS after all these I reinstall origin and apex I use outlook mail to register an new account I got banned in 1 hour after 6 matches I used wmic baseboard get SerialNumber my new BS is D24... before that was B940... as you can see in my previous picture new UUID is D296........... before that was E4B0.......... I also tried to reinstall all over again and I got banned in 3 matches I have changed all CDE drives VolumeID network mac address BS and System UUID
Old 04/29/2021, 12:37   #21

i have an alienware laptop, any ideas if this will work? i tried to edit my serials, but they would restart
Old 04/29/2021, 12:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehawk360 View Post
i have an alienware laptop, any ideas if this will work? i tried to edit my serials, but they would restart
You could try to do it with different Flash utilities like AMIDEDOS (M715s), AMIDEEFIx64.efi (M725s) or through the without USB method.
Otherwise you can try this since it helped someone:

Quote:
Update:

Quote:
Yes I did reinstall windows first and then change my UUID and BS after all these I reinstall origin and apex I use outlook mail to register an new account I got banned in 1 hour after 6 matches I used wmic baseboard get SerialNumber my new BS is D24... before that was B940... as you can see in my previous picture new UUID is D296........... before that was E4B0.......... I also tried to reinstall all over again and I got banned in 3 matches I have changed all CDE drives VolumeID network mac address BS and System UUID
I cant really help for Apex, usually it should helped for every game since u changing everything. I think I heard somewhere that you also have to change ur monitor serialnumber for Apex.
Old 04/29/2021, 13:13   #23

Quote:
I cant really help for Apex, usually it should helped for every game since u changing everything. I think I heard somewhere that you also have to change ur monitor serialnumber for Apex.
I am using benq zowie xl2546 how do I change my monitor serialnumber? If I even changed also monitor serial it still doesn't work then what is the best spoofer do you recommend for me to buy?
Old 04/30/2021, 01:14   #24

Quote:
I am using benq zowie xl2546 how do I change my monitor serialnumber? If I even changed also monitor serial it still doesn't work then what is the best spoofer do you recommend for me to buy?
I guess you can change it through RegEdit.
Im not into the Apex hacking scene so I dont know which providers are trusted and which not, I never bought a spoofer.
Old 05/01/2021, 07:17   #25

i have ryzen 1300x and asus b350 mobo, pls help me find the right driver I have been looking for them since 20 April. I used the bios tools of m725s and m715s but after computer boots/restarts, UUID and serial number revert back to original. i have tried AMIDEDOS, AMIDEWIN & AMIDEEFI version but none worked
Old 05/01/2021, 15:49   #26

Here I got HWID Banned yesterday and today Im unbanned x) after 4hrs

and unbanned whoops

If you think I will get delayed bann just ask me for a picture in 3 days or 1 week.
Old 05/01/2021, 16:39   #27

elite*gold: 2
Good job on the guide,also congrats with the Radiant
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 08:26   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy111 View Post
i have ryzen 1300x and asus b350 mobo, pls help me find the right driver I have been looking for them since 20 April. I used the bios tools of m725s and m715s but after computer boots/restarts, UUID and serial number revert back to original. i have tried AMIDEDOS, AMIDEWIN & AMIDEEFI version but none worked
pls help
Old 05/05/2021, 07:46   #29

do you have discord Selfo#
Old 05/05/2021, 12:19   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toldo90 View Post
do you have discord Selfo#
If you want to contact me on discord write me a pm with ur discord name and tag.

Tags
hwid unban, lifetime, valorant unban method