Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not use anything from leaguehell

Discussion on Do not use anything from leaguehell within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 174
Thumbs down Do not use anything from leaguehell

Everything they have is pasted from UC the only thing that works is BWH but even that is detected everything they have gets detected within a day or week dont bother with it

Not saying he is a scammer he providers the product but it just gets detected later
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2021, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
haha, was ******* telling the same thing to everybody. but no one did trust me, people are really dumb nowadays
Old 02/06/2021, 03:41   #3

is this the private version or just the public
Old 02/06/2021, 11:36   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
When buying hacks you fully acknowledge the fact that you could get banned. If anything it's your own fault.
Old 02/06/2021, 13:39   #5

Isn't the site ran by Turks, pretty sure that this is the admin who copied covert back then and couldn't update the cheat so everyone using his fake covert got banned lmao.
Old 02/06/2021, 20:38   #6

elite*gold: 457
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragx_fps View Post
Everything they have is pasted from UC the only thing that works is BWH but even that is detected everything they have gets detected within a day or week dont bother with it

Not saying he is a scammer he providers the product but it just gets detected later
First of all, thank you for sharing this topic. Finally I found a topic I can express myself.

You said something like everything they have is from uc. We currently have 4 products that we sell our own. These;
ValoBot (External PixelSearch Aimbot): This product has been on sale for months and has never been detected, sometimes banned members but the rate is incredibly low. Other companies that said that I bought this product from UC started to sell all three shared valolrants after a while. And without changing anything. On the contrary, the valobot product we offer had spoofer months ago. Rcs and many more features were available. Since it is an external product, rcs was detected in a short time and we removed it. Currently, there are Aim Bone & Aim Key features. And these features are not available in any other external pixel product! To prove the truth of this, I leave the subject here, those who are curious can go to the subject and see the positive comments we have received:

Our other product are leaguescript (formerly lh #). It used to be completely external and orbwalker, but now it is near-internal and many features have been added. They said that I bought the product from the free shared lview, but actually I used the lsharp features and images. (same as lviewin does) I know that even if I update the product, I cannot get this stain off. So I expect lview to be completely detected. Thus, my correctness will be revealed when I still have the oud.

Our other product is valproject. Another product whose software developer cooperates completely with us and we are not reseller. We started selling as private and slot machines. We sold a total of 30 slots in 2 weeks. Due to some bad results that developed yesterday, 6 of our members were banned. However, to compensate for this, we immediately updated the product and change all features. We also give our members extra days. Our private product is now far better than any other product. The rcs we have are better than all the cheats.

Another product of ours is valohex. This product is only released because there is no current affordable cheat on the market. The price of our private product is high for some people. That's why we did something like this so everyone could buy cheats. We reached 60 sales from day one and are still undetected. Among the external cheats, the most powerful kernel aimbota and esp cheat.

Finally, there is one more thing I want to add. We have risen a lot in a short time. We just couldn't get used to it yet. We do not have an effective support staff. That's why we're a little bit late in technical support. We realize this is a negative thing and I haven't really slept properly for 1.5 weeks. I work every day to remove this stain on us. We started to form a new support team.

People who call us fraudsters are definitely those who either did not buy products from us or who could not use the product because of their own fault and insult us. I personally never allow insults. Even if my customer swears at me, I don't care about the money he gives and I will stop my technical support.

Yes, we have products that are resell as well as our own products. If we see a delay or error in the company we resell, we leave the sales. However, there may be customers who are victims of this process. We try to help whenever we can.

I hope this comment explained everything enough. I understand that such a rapidly rising firm has enemies. But just this kind of post, without evidence, really upset us. I am someone who tries to be nice to everyone I come across. I take care of my family with the money I earn here. This is my job. Those who insult me ​​or call me a fraudulent person here should try to talk to me, to meet. I'm sure these ideas will be deleted.

I will not make any other comments on this subject. There will still be people who will attack me after this comment. I want you to know that I don't care about them. I do not care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden721 View Post
haha, was fucking telling the same thing to everybody. but no one did trust me, people are really dumb nowadays
It's really funny that someone banned from the forum is talking about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
When buying hacks you fully acknowledge the fact that you could get banned. If anything it's your own fault.
Thanks for your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlaszzzz View Post
Isn't the site ran by Turks, pretty sure that this is the admin who copied covert back then and couldn't update the cheat so everyone using his fake covert got banned lmao.
Yes, the site is managed by Turks. I am also proud to be a Turk. I am proud to have so much success here in my country. Besides, it is evident from our history why you do not like us Turks so much, my friend. You should use some wikipedia. So you can learn about our History.

Also covert is nothing compared to us. We never deceived our customers when our product was detected. If our product is detected, we will not run away. We will do our best to make the necessary explanation and correct it. This is a feature of Turks
Old 02/06/2021, 21:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post

Also covert is nothing compared to us. We never deceived our customers when our product was detected. If our product is detected, we will not run away. We will do our best to make the necessary explanation and correct it. This is a feature of Turks
nice beef bro!
good support, waiting for other means to access the products!
Old 02/06/2021, 22:52   #8

Quote:
First of all, thank you for sharing this topic. Finally I found a topic I can express myself.

You said something like everything they have is from uc. We currently have 4 products that we sell our own. These;
ValoBot (External PixelSearch Aimbot): This product has been on sale for months and has never been detected, sometimes banned members but the rate is incredibly low. Other companies that said that I bought this product from UC started to sell all three shared valolrants after a while. And without changing anything. On the contrary, the valobot product we offer had spoofer months ago. Rcs and many more features were available. Since it is an external product, rcs was detected in a short time and we removed it. Currently, there are Aim Bone & Aim Key features. And these features are not available in any other external pixel product! To prove the truth of this, I leave the subject here, those who are curious can go to the subject and see the positive comments we have received:

Our other product are leaguescript (formerly lh #). It used to be completely external and orbwalker, but now it is near-internal and many features have been added. They said that I bought the product from the free shared lview, but actually I used the lsharp features and images. (same as lviewin does) I know that even if I update the product, I cannot get this stain off. So I expect lview to be completely detected. Thus, my correctness will be revealed when I still have the oud.

Our other product is valproject. Another product whose software developer cooperates completely with us and we are not reseller. We started selling as private and slot machines. We sold a total of 30 slots in 2 weeks. Due to some bad results that developed yesterday, 6 of our members were banned. However, to compensate for this, we immediately updated the product and change all features. We also give our members extra days. Our private product is now far better than any other product. The rcs we have are better than all the cheats.

Another product of ours is valohex. This product is only released because there is no current affordable cheat on the market. The price of our private product is high for some people. That's why we did something like this so everyone could buy cheats. We reached 60 sales from day one and are still undetected. Among the external cheats, the most powerful kernel aimbota and esp cheat.

Finally, there is one more thing I want to add. We have risen a lot in a short time. We just couldn't get used to it yet. We do not have an effective support staff. That's why we're a little bit late in technical support. We realize this is a negative thing and I haven't really slept properly for 1.5 weeks. I work every day to remove this stain on us. We started to form a new support team.

People who call us fraudsters are definitely those who either did not buy products from us or who could not use the product because of their own fault and insult us. I personally never allow insults. Even if my customer swears at me, I don't care about the money he gives and I will stop my technical support.

Yes, we have products that are resell as well as our own products. If we see a delay or error in the company we resell, we leave the sales. However, there may be customers who are victims of this process. We try to help whenever we can.

I hope this comment explained everything enough. I understand that such a rapidly rising firm has enemies. But just this kind of post, without evidence, really upset us. I am someone who tries to be nice to everyone I come across. I take care of my family with the money I earn here. This is my job. Those who insult me ​​or call me a fraudulent person here should try to talk to me, to meet. I'm sure these ideas will be deleted.

I will not make any other comments on this subject. There will still be people who will attack me after this comment. I want you to know that I don't care about them. I do not care

Thanks for your comment.

Yes, the site is managed by Turks. I am also proud to be a Turk. I am proud to have so much success here in my country. Besides, it is evident from our history why you do not like us Turks so much, my friend. You should use some wikipedia. So you can learn about our History.

I know your countries history better then some of your people, you used to be a great nation before, but now? Full of scammers, rude people, greedy. You basically doing better then India right now with the scamming. Covert wasn't detected, they exit scammed. Yeah necessary explanation, seeing how you provide support to others, I assume the explanation will be after months xD.
Old 02/06/2021, 23:51   #9

Quote:
I know your countries history better then some of your people, you used to be a great nation before, but now? Full of scammers, rude people, greedy. You basically doing better then India right now with the scamming. Covert wasn't detected, they exit scammed. Yeah necessary explanation, seeing how you provide support to others, I assume the explanation will be after months xD.
You cannot judge me because of the exceptions. I am doing my job properly and trying to help everyone. You can understand this by looking at the feedback on my Valorant topics.
Old 02/07/2021, 19:19   #10

Quote:

Thanks for your comment.

Quote:
You cannot judge me because of the exceptions. I am doing my job properly and trying to help everyone. You can understand this by looking at the feedback on my Valorant topics.
I did look at your feedback and I see a lot of negative feedback, not going to lie I was interested in your products until I saw the feedback.
Old 02/07/2021, 19:45   #11

Quote:
I did look at your feedback and I see a lot of negative feedback, not going to lie I was interested in your products until I saw the feedback.
Seeing a lot of feedback? Are you sure you are looking in the right place? I have 43 CPC points. Besides, I shared the customer comments in the valobot location under the name of some feedbacks. I cannot be blamed for the problems of the products for which I am a reseller. You just have to look at the products that are mine.
Old 02/07/2021, 22:51   #12

do not buy anything from hell-hack he is scammer 100%.

hell-hack the one who post hell-hack.com
Old 02/09/2021, 12:17   #13

I can vouch for. I got scammed several times. You can check my threads.

product is not perfect. Right now best in the market as my opinion.

Quote:

Thanks for your comment.

Old 02/10/2021, 13:10   #14

Well i went through and bought valobot. The fact is that i sent the payment and i'm still waitting for the key.
Old 02/10/2021, 17:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoner1 View Post
Well i went through and bought valobot. The fact is that i sent the payment and i'm still waitting for the key.
bump for this, planning also to purchase.