Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/25/2024, 07:47   #2716

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultanq8 View Post
I'm a user of Eternal, 3 weeks playing never got a banned or called out, its totally great for 50 USD i am safe and cracking heads of immortals whats more do you wanna hear? Before you talk about something you should try for yourself, do not say false things about others it, have morals, thanks.
This is why I have trust issues, firstly, you said 3 weeks. That's 21 days yeah? You posted "UD as always" on 02/02/2024, you're a new user, account created on 01/02/2024, how come you can say "... as always"? How long have you been using it for, to confirm it never get detected if you're a new user? Should've been "Currently UD", you just newly bought and used the product for a few days.

Your complaining alone proved my point, why the owner of the product don't mind my "opinion" while you got butthurt over it? You see, the sentence "You should try for yourself" doesn't work here, would you pay for a provider's monthly product just to test it and then change provider if it does not meet your expectation? Sadly I don't have the money for that.

I was talking about the lifetime's price which is 85 usd, while you talking about the monthly price which is 50 usd. Note that if you read more, compare the facts, and use your brain more, you can see that what I wrote before make sense.

Crosscheck the #global announcement and compare the wording, it is misleading. Before you counter argument something, you should research it beforehand, do not be a white knight, have morals, thanks.
Old 02/26/2024, 01:23   #2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazador View Post
how long have you been using it for?
only 1 week
Old 02/26/2024, 04:44   #2718

Quote:
This is why I have trust issues, firstly, you said 3 weeks. That's 21 days yeah? You posted "UD as always" on 02/02/2024, you're a new user, account created on 01/02/2024, how come you can say "... as always"? How long have you been using it for, to confirm it never get detected if you're a new user? Should've been "Currently UD", you just newly bought and used the product for a few days.

Your complaining alone proved my point, why the owner of the product don't mind my "opinion" while you got butthurt over it? You see, the sentence "You should try for yourself" doesn't work here, would you pay for a provider's monthly product just to test it and then change provider if it does not meet your expectation? Sadly I don't have the money for that.

I was talking about the lifetime's price which is 85 usd, while you talking about the monthly price which is 50 usd. Note that if you read more, compare the facts, and use your brain more, you can see that what I wrote before make sense.

Crosscheck the #global announcement and compare the wording, it is misleading. Before you counter argument something, you should research it beforehand, do not be a white knight, have morals, thanks.
Ok, i bought eternal, and i will update u guys. it does work fs, but about it being ud is something i will come back to this thread and update u guys on...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2024, 12:17   #2719

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnnyDoo View Post
Ok, i bought eternal, and i will update u guys. it does work fs, but about it being ud is something i will come back to this thread and update u guys on...
Community would appreciate that, the discord members count at the moment is 765 members, seems increasing by around 10 every single day since I joined, around a week ago.
Old 02/26/2024, 20:09   #2720

Quote:

i wont get a single penny if you buy it or not, i said try test for yourself, im not banned for 3 weeks and now im in a game as we speak, believe me or not its up to you idc.
Old 02/26/2024, 21:32   #2721

Quote:
u still not banned?
Old 02/26/2024, 22:01   #2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane5544 View Post
u still not banned?
Nah its been like a day tho
Old 02/27/2024, 01:38   #2723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultanq8 View Post
i wont get a single penny if you buy it or not, i said try test for yourself, im not banned for 3 weeks and now im in a game as we speak, believe me or not its up to you idc.
Yeah I know you won't get a single penny from sales, and did you even finished reading my post? What I'm concerned is the long term commitment, like I wrote before, I have bought some lifetimes from different providers and after some months or a year later, they discontinued their product because they lose interest/they don't have the manpower to update their product every game's update/they create a better product and abandon the former product.

Not the short term issues you're talking about, and I already wrote, I don't have the money to buy a couple of lifetime from different providers to "try test" their products. I would believe you if your previous posts has some validity and logic behind it, but hey, it's your posts, freedom of speech, it's up to you to post whatever idc.

Quote:
Nah its been like a day tho
How sticky is the "aim assist" and how straight is the recoil control?
Old 02/27/2024, 02:45   #2724

Quote:
Yeah I know you won't get a single penny from sales, and did you even finished reading my post? What I'm concerned is the long term commitment, like I wrote before, I have bought some lifetimes from different providers and after some months or a year later, they discontinued their product because they lose interest/they don't have the manpower to update their product every game's update/they create a better product and abandon the former product.

Not the short term issues you're talking about, and I already wrote, I don't have the money to buy a couple of lifetime from different providers to "try test" their products. I would believe you if your previous posts has some validity and logic behind it, but hey, it's your posts, freedom of speech, it's up to you to post whatever idc.

How sticky is the "aim assist" and how straight is the recoil control?
all i know is that it is pretty valid, **** just works bruh... no other way else explaining it. but if u want more, add my discord: popematthewii
Old 02/27/2024, 14:42   #2725

Jomeski is a Scammer.

2 days ago I bought a lifetime scam for Valorant and paid $40 for it but they didn't help me at all. A friend and I worked for 12 hours and followed all the instructions they gave us, but it didn't work. I'm using Asus Prime z790-a wifi motherboard and they said the spoofing works but it doesn't. Do not believe this person at all and I am in contact with the server where the sites are hosted and I will do my best to prevent such scammers from serving. If they don't refund my money I will fight them in many ways.
Old 02/28/2024, 18:54   #2726

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquantura View Post
Jomeski is a Scammer.

2 days ago I bought a lifetime scam for Valorant and paid $40 for it but they didn't help me at all. A friend and I worked for 12 hours and followed all the instructions they gave us, but it didn't work. I'm using Asus Prime z790-a wifi motherboard and they said the spoofing works but it doesn't. Do not believe this person at all and I am in contact with the server where the sites are hosted and I will do my best to prevent such scammers from serving. If they don't refund my money I will fight them in many ways.
Confirm
Old 02/29/2024, 11:15   #2727

So now Eternal is it really undetected how for this price they are not detected?
Old 02/29/2024, 11:50   #2728

Quote:
Originally Posted by radnaks View Post
So now Eternal is it really undetected how for this price they are not detected?
It is detected multiple times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/29/2024, 13:21   #2729

Exposing scammer

This seller is claiming to sell and undetected cheat but they are scamming all proof here
This a buyer ho got scammed by them and banned from the server

@
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1968.jpeg (233.5 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1970.jpg (144.3 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1967.jpeg (109.9 KB, 150 views)
File Type: png image.png (27.0 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1972.jpg (182.7 KB, 91 views)
File Type: png IMG_1973.png (82.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1975.jpg (101.8 KB, 70 views)
Old 02/29/2024, 13:43   #2730

i bought that product and when i try to buy it they answer in like 10 sec
but if i try to use that product it wasnt work and report to admin i got an answer after few
days later and ask more few things i didnt get answer in a day i wait for almost 6days and they said its my problem but they said its works in window 11 home thats why i bought it.
i was ok for this but if i ask "hows it going on or hows going the update" they answer back me week later and i just gave up cuz they did answer me back and i noticed their product name and real product names are different so i gave up to use after 3weeks i got answer back "heres your product and new code you can use" how can i belive that ****. after this i wrote a real review and i got ban from there server. i tried few times to use this cheat but it wasnt work and i cant use it for 3weeks. after 3weeks they send me a program but i didnt trust it and i got ban from all of it
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant