Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/20/2024, 20:51   #2701

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
u're 0 iq kid, ask any dev, answer will always be the same as mine
I have no doubt the average seller on this site would respond with the same thing

But the average dev who's actually reversed the anti-cheat? Actually knows what it does? Actually knows what his own code does?
I'd surely ******* hope not

Please feel free to continue dropping your infinite wisdom upon the common folk.
Your replies scream "I get all of my info off of UC, and base my entire 'company' off of false public info"

Somebody, anybody, I beg you, please out yourself by backing this guy up.
Old 02/20/2024, 20:52   #2702

elite*gold: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
I'd surely ******* hope not
because you can't even be sure of your words, clown

upd: clown is not an insult, it's a fact, because you're talking bullshit
Old 02/20/2024, 20:56   #2703

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
because you can't even be sure of your words, clown

upd: clown is not an insult, it's a fact, because you're talking bullshit
You've been spamming the replies begging to be listed as UD,
hoping people believe you.

Yet when I very plainly call out your bullshit broad statements as being false, you have no technical argument whatsoever.

You just repeat the same generic bullshit you found on random UC posts.
"Uh well we're UD because gamerdoc found it!!" Or "We're not private, of course we're detected!"

You tried explaining your bullshit "security update", I told you it made no sense, and you backed off to say "I'm done explaining this to you", as if you said anything at all other than again, generic bullshit.

You have no idea how the anti-cheat works, and you probably don't even know what your "bypass" does.
Your cheat is labeled as detected, there's half a dozen people in the comments saying you're detected.

Get over it
Old 02/21/2024, 08:15   #2704

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone. We've been here recently. Before that, we had the status of Invite only. We want to fill our empty slots and go back. We have One-Click Spoofer, ESP and AIM features. Also our spoofer will emu your TPM 2.0 and SB to allow back you play the game.

We are KOI. Link bellow

Old 02/22/2024, 19:49   #2705

What are some good and affordable options for triggerbot other than Skyrant? Preferably similar price or cheaper than Skyrant.
Old 02/22/2024, 22:07   #2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazador View Post
What are some good and affordable options for triggerbot other than Skyrant? Preferably similar price or cheaper than Skyrant.
Skyrant is the best trig
Old 02/22/2024, 22:32   #2707

Can anyone vouch for the eternal?
Old 02/23/2024, 06:10   #2708

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnnyDoo View Post
Can anyone vouch for the eternal?
eternal lowkey sus, advertising undetected since Feb 2023 but owner's account was created on June 2023. The discord server sus also, some channels seems fake. The lifetime price was dropped to 85 usd from 110 usd and they had a new year sale that drop the price even further to 55 usd.

lifetime for 55 usd for triggerbot + aimbot sounds too good to be true, also if you check the owner's thread, you can see the owner willing to drop the price back to 55 usd outside new year sale, if the person willing to buy that day, desperate enough yeah? Majority of the members are boosted also, you can see the similar join date which consist of June, December, January, and February, many using basic profile pictures, didn't update their username with #???? to numberless username, server created on June 2023 but 700 members with most of them are without roles. Definitely sus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdajhd View Post
Skyrant is the best trig

is there any other options with the same budget and security?
Old 02/23/2024, 09:47   #2709

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 208/0/0
Quote:
eternal lowkey sus, advertising undetected since Feb 2023 but owner's account was created on June 2023. The discord server sus also, some channels seems fake. The lifetime price was dropped to 85 usd from 110 usd and they had a new year sale that drop the price even further to 55 usd.

lifetime for 55 usd for triggerbot + aimbot sounds too good to be true, also if you check the owner's thread, you can see the owner willing to drop the price back to 55 usd outside new year sale, if the person willing to buy that day, desperate enough yeah?
Created and tested from Feb to June 2023. Published from June 2023 and has not been detected since Feb 2023.

I don't think I need to write "unique or private build" to attract buyers.

What's wrong with selling low prices? I believe that my competitors cannot compete with me, they can only brainwash people not to buy my product. They will try hard. Like you for example.

Don't buy if you hesitate, Simple. No one force you to buy

So, from your point of view, I should increase prices so that people like you will buy? Would you think an expensive price indicates a good quality product, while a cheap price means poor quality?

You probably think "It must be good because its expensive, you don't get good product with cheap price"

Hmm maybe I should increase prices. I'll think about it. Thanks.
Old 02/23/2024, 09:52   #2710

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eternal View Post
Created and tested from Feb to June 2023. Published from June 2023 and has not been detected since Feb 2023.

I don't think I need to write "unique or private build" to attract buyers.

What's wrong with selling low prices? I believe that my competitors cannot compete with me

So, from your point of view, I should increase prices so that people like you will buy? Would you think an expensive price indicates a good quality product, while a cheap price means poor quality?

You probably think "It must be good because its expensive, you don't get good product with cheap price"

Hmm maybe I should increase prices. I'll think about it. Thanks.
You're welcome

edit: Not poor quality, just a bit doubt about the detection chance, I often buy relatively cheap products too but not long after, it gets detected, then after some time, the developer lost interest with the game and stopped updating the products. In this case Recoil Club, BadBoyCheats, Baunti/CFF, Phoenix/satano, and some others. A suggestion is to open a chat channel visible to all members but restrict new members from chatting until they buy a subscription, that will help with their doubt/trust issue

Also isn't "Eternal has been undetected since released, on February 2023" written on Discord? Released = published yeah? If so, it's released/published on June 2023, not on February 2023.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2024, 16:27   #2711

Private cheats

New to the cheating scene for val, i’ve done cs , eft, and R6 but always public ones. For val i’m more interested in a private one that would be much safer
Old 02/23/2024, 17:23   #2712

Nothing on here is private. Just use xenos list and u should last a good bit.
Old 02/23/2024, 22:37   #2713

Quote:
You're welcome

edit: Not poor quality, just a bit doubt about the detection chance, I often buy relatively cheap products too but not long after, it gets detected, then after some time, the developer lost interest with the game and stopped updating the products. In this case Recoil Club, BadBoyCheats, Baunti/CFF, Phoenix/satano, and some others. A suggestion is to open a chat channel visible to all members but restrict new members from chatting until they buy a subscription, that will help with their doubt/trust issue

Also isn't "Eternal has been undetected since released, on February 2023" written on Discord? Released = published yeah? If so, it's released/published on June 2023, not on February 2023.
dont know about undetected history but for me i try eternal and was very good no ban at all and the aim was very good just for me searching for esp
Old 02/24/2024, 01:22   #2714

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmox11 View Post
dont know about undetected history but for me i try eternal and was very good no ban at all and the aim was very good just for me searching for esp
how long have you been using it for?
Old 02/25/2024, 06:00   #2715

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn77 View Post
Hello, can anyone confirm that ETERNAL is still undetected?
Quote:

lifetime for 55 usd for triggerbot + aimbot sounds too good to be true, also if you check the owner's thread, you can see the owner willing to drop the price back to 55 usd outside new year sale, if the person willing to buy that day, desperate enough yeah? Majority of the members are boosted also, you can see the similar join date which consist of June, December, January, and February, many using basic profile pictures, didn't update their username with #???? to numberless username, server created on June 2023 but 700 members with most of them are without roles. Definitely sus

is there any other options with the same budget and security?

I'm a user of Eternal, 3 weeks playing never got a banned or called out, its totally great for 50 USD i am safe and cracking heads of immortals whats more do you wanna hear? Before you talk about something you should try for yourself, do not say false things about others it, have morals, thanks.

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant