Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/05/2023, 23:04   #2446

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
This is why folks most of sellers skipped valorant. Its not the seller. Most of the time the product has the problem. Most of the seller are using loopholes on explaining about what undetected is. but I will leave it as it is. I do not want trouble just spouting facts.

There's no truly undetected products unless you pay someone who has good experience as a developer, a private cheat for yourself.
bro you're clearly reselling classify lol
Old 10/05/2023, 23:12   #2447

elite*gold: 1147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReignOD1 View Post
I’ve also been using formenos hardware not hcm public because it’s dtc and is clearly listed in the discord. I’m currently over a month in on my account ascendant 3 no bans or whatsoever.
Enjoy it!
Old 10/06/2023, 04:22   #2448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formenos Shop View Post
Enjoy it!
learn to restock valteria software
Old 10/06/2023, 04:32   #2449

Quote:
Enjoy it!
Hi! I ordered your hw valteria last night and still waiting on verification! the gentleman in the discord server said it would be updated within 3 hours its been almost 6 hours since then. Can I get some guidance on this?
Old 10/06/2023, 13:23   #2450

elite*gold: 1147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupplyAndConquere View Post
learn to restock valteria software
I haven't sold SW Valteria for almost a year because I'm sure the driver will become dtc after 1 month due to public cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestarryeyedmystic View Post
Hi! I ordered your hw valteria last night and still waiting on verification! the gentleman in the discord server said it would be updated within 3 hours its been almost 6 hours since then. Can I get some guidance on this?
I was doing verifications when you made this comment, please check again, and sorry for the delay, I confirm logins within 24 hours with bulk.
Old 10/06/2023, 19:36   #2451

elite*gold: 173
The Black Market: 359/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupplyAndConquere View Post
bro you're clearly reselling classify lol
I do and i'm not hiding it. Dude's product was the longest valorant cheats we've tested that has less bans out of the valorant cheats we tested since the game was released. We sold a lot you name it but this one is the one that we stayed due to the detection rate. It was so low, This is speaking on Full cheats. The aimbot only products I really didnt explore that much except when "unicorn" was released last year or 2 years ago. Didn't really remember. Basically, For me as a seller I had a bad experience on valorant so I'm not that focused on selling this particular game.
Old 10/06/2023, 19:57   #2452

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
I do and i'm not hiding it. Dude's product was the longest valorant cheats we've tested that has less bans out of the valorant cheats we tested since the game was released. We sold a lot you name it but this one is the one that we stayed due to the detection rate. It was so low, This is speaking on Full cheats. The aimbot only products I really didnt explore that much except when "unicorn" was released last year or 2 years ago. Didn't really remember. Basically, For me as a seller I had a bad experience on valorant so I'm not that focused on selling this particular game.
In terms of cheats, you're right. VGK is a pain in the ***.
Old 10/07/2023, 19:25   #2453

Bought neox valorant chair , i made this account to vouch here since im new
Hello everyone .
no ban so far , goes from silver 3 to ascendant 1 in less than a week
vouch
Old 10/07/2023, 22:06   #2454

Quote:
I haven't sold SW Valteria for almost a year because I'm sure the driver will become dtc after 1 month due to public cheat

I was doing verifications when you made this comment, please check again, and sorry for the delay, I confirm logins within 24 hours with bulk.
I haven't been able to use valteria hw yet and everytime I try to download it takes me to a maintenance page. i went to the discord and see that a bunch of people are getting banned..is there a fix in progress or will I be able to get a refund since I wasn't able to use it

Quote:
I haven't been able to use valteria hw yet and everytime I try to download it takes me to a maintenance page. i went to the discord and see that a bunch of people are getting banned..is there a fix in progress or will I be able to get a refund since I wasn't able to use it
Update: never got to use the product AND just got account banned. How can I get banned when I didn't even use the cheat??
Old 10/08/2023, 20:18   #2455
harder, better, faster

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 190/0/0
General concerns, feedback or questions please directly via dm to the vendor or in his sales thread. This is not the right place.
Old 10/09/2023, 11:00   #2456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipha View Post
General concerns, feedback or questions please directly via dm to the vendor or in his sales thread. This is not the right place.
so we're just going to ignore the fact that my account got banned without me even using the product?

Quote:
so we're just going to ignore the fact that my account got banned without me even using the product?
just found out I'm hwid banned now lol...literally never ran the program so how can this happen
Old 10/10/2023, 11:44   #2457

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovelyGhaha View Post
Bought neox valorant chair , i made this account to vouch here since im new
Hello everyone .
no ban so far , goes from silver 3 to ascendant 1 in less than a week
vouch
Wasn't neox not available anymore?
Old 10/11/2023, 13:28   #2458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
Wasn't neox not available anymore?
available public version and ud rn for valo ye

but they also manage their 2nd brand "arcane.wtf" and you shouldn't buy from here , there fortnite cheat is 100 % detected on EAC and dev dont admit it

take care .
Old 10/13/2023, 01:45   #2459

Update on Status:

On 10/10, Riot made an update that detected a ton of softwares cheats (internal, external, colorbots) and a few Arduinos. They rolled back the update right after the wave to prevent developers from figuring out what they did.

I'm asking other customers to send me a private message or a DM on Discord, telling me your provider, in case they got hit. This will help us list the providers who were affected. This is just a warning; Riot removed the specific detection as I mentioned before, but these providers have a risk of being detected in the future.

Remember, even a lot of private cheats got caught in that wave. It's something new that Riot did.

Providers Affected:

• HCM - Resellers: Formenos
  • Implicity.win
  • Occlusion Triggerbot
Old 10/13/2023, 18:01   #2460

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefNotToxic View Post
Update on Status:

On 10/10, Riot made an update that detected a ton of softwares cheats (internal, external, colorbots) and a few Arduinos. They rolled back the update right after the wave to prevent developers from figuring out what they did.

I'm asking other customers to send me a private message or a DM on Discord, telling me your provider, in case they got hit. This will help us list the providers who were affected. This is just a warning; Riot removed the specific detection as I mentioned before, but these providers have a risk of being detected in the future.

Remember, even a lot of private cheats got caught in that wave. It's something new that Riot did.

Providers Affected:

• HCM - Resellers: Formenos
  • Implicity.win
  • Occlusion Triggerbot
why r u lying again? where's your proof? none of our customers didn't complain, public is detected and that's a public knowledge, other than that, straight up lies. idk how he's still posting with the same name without a shame hilarious kid

also, formenos isn't in this list for the resell product, but for hw cheat what a degen

nt tho

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant