Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/07/2023, 22:55   #2161

elite*gold: 1397
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishLegend View Post
he is braindead asks vouch keys randomly under every seller's thread with 1% success rate and probably someone gave him detected for free and now he thinks everything is detected. he keeps spamming that everything is detected but doesnt recommend anything
im wondering why he still login here,

arduino is a decent cheat in my opinion
Good to know. So he is Chicken little!
Old 06/08/2023, 06:02   #2162

elite*gold: 0
AridekVM is not working...
Old 06/08/2023, 08:17   #2163

elite*gold: 54
Public Aim back up and running again UD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2023, 12:55   #2164

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeykz View Post
i just spoofed but i haven’t actually played yet so i’ll test it for you and let you know if this is true
Old 06/08/2023, 13:57   #2165

Quote:
working for a month or two for me, contact support ig
Old 06/08/2023, 23:35   #2166

Quote:
dtc, you're right

just spoofed and its not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankygaymer View Post
working for a month or two for me, contact support ig
no it got dtc recently. just used it and got banned within a few rounds

didnt think it was true so i stupidly got an ascendant 1 alt banned whoops
Old 06/09/2023, 02:02   #2167

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1p3d View Post
so 100% detected?
yes but only on more modern asus motherboards
Old 06/09/2023, 02:06   #2168

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1p3d View Post
so still works for other mobos? which mobo u have?
ASUS Prime B550 Plus AC-HES

released June 16 2020

not sure if they patched old asus motherboards too
Old 06/09/2023, 02:40   #2169

elite*gold: 955
Official Statement on Absolute of Absolute Solutions

There are honest gamers who have been lied to by my former partner, Absolute on Discord. This post is meant to clear up what exactly happened between myself and him. We had a verbal agreement to share in 50% of the profits and expenses of Absolute Solutions as partners. However, he was caught breaching our agreement by secretly generating lifetime keys using my panel that I paid for 100% and selling them without me knowing about it. Personally I'd rather just move on, but there was enough pressure on my paid ads to post this publically and have a place to direct people to for clarification. Before I get into what happened there, I'm also going to show proof that he isn't a real coder as he has claimed. I hate gossip, but felt that this was necessary since some people feel the need to post on my threads who have been lied to. As for me, I'm a trusted exchanger by dev teams and store owners that we all have heard of. I am trusted with thousands of their USD at a time, and it's because I don't play games with other people's money, unlike my former partner. I was taught that when you have someone's money, there are no excuses. It's your responsibility to pay it on demand no matter what.

Exihbit A: Why Absolute's keys were deleted from the dev's panel

Absolute is not a real coder. Furthermore, he was removed from the team for underpaying the devs and not paying for his keys as agreed upon sale.

Exhibit B: Absolute did not pay for my taxes as he has alleged. He paid 0. The only person who paid was me. And the nearly $5000 was to cover a law firm to incorporate our company and put it into a rock solid contract. Unfortunately for Absolute, he was caught selling my lifetime keys the day of the contract, so I opted to just drop the whole procedure.

Me asking the law firm to hurry up and draw up our contract now that corp formation was finished.

Me on the contract day letting the law firm know that I no longer wished to sign that contract, since the verbal agreement was already violated.

Exhibit C: I caught Absolute selling our keys privately in violation of our verbal agreement, which nullifies said agreement.

[img][[Screenshot removed due to privacy concerns, will upload a proper one soon]]][/img]

This is Absolute hiding his lifetime talks from our shared chat.

This happened after I deleted the absurd number of lifetimes that he generated using my panel. He blamed it on "network issues" and continued to sell invalid lifetime keys even though he knew they were deleted.

IMPORTANT: SELLERS AND CUSTOMERS SUBMIT YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE TO ME HERE OR ON DISCORD FOR A FULL COMPENSATION IF YOUR KEY(S) WERE AFFECTED BY ANY OF THIS FOR ABSOLUTE THUNDER.

I would like to apologize to my friends, especially the sellers for having even brought Absolute around you. I brought him with us, and I messed up by not being a better judge of character. I have been instructed by the owner of the cheat to replace and compensate anyone who paid for Absolute Thunder keys, since it's not your fault and you should get what you paid for. I deeply and sincerely apologize that you were introduced to this man who can't go 5 words without making up a fairytale. In the future, I will only take on projects where I'm alone and in full control. I plan to only deliver the top quality products and customer service as well. I also plan to make up any damages that were caused by this experience. Feel free and reach me on Discord, you know my tag it's my username here on elitepvpers.
Old 06/09/2023, 04:50   #2170

SinfulEXP should not be trusted for any cheat including their Valorant. I have had multiple Lifetime membership people inform me with proof and screenshots that Morfic the owner is not honouring their lifetime membership after more than a year. The only solution he has offered is that they pay even more money to get their lifetime back.
Old 06/09/2023, 05:05   #2171

elite*gold: 122
-
Old 06/09/2023, 12:33   #2172

We also need explanation on this bruv.
If you spill stuff; then spill everything.
Old 06/09/2023, 16:57   #2173

elite*gold: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by halamadryt4 View Post
We also need explanation on this bruv.
If you spill stuff; then spill everything.
https://ibb.co/1fQgzPV
Recovering your money from someone who owes you and isn't paying isn't bad in my opinion, and I think most people on here would agree with me.
Old 06/09/2023, 18:02   #2174

After reading this whole thing, I would say that those that were granting lifetime keys have been put on notice. I find it frankly sad that they stooped this low and now causing issues with other trusted providers. Patriot has always been straight and honest with his teams and/or users. To see him come forward with the evidence is why I trust him out of a lot of sellers/providers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2023, 19:52   #2175

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotUSA#5453 View Post
Recovering your money from someone who owes you and isn't paying isn't bad in my opinion, and I think most people on here would agree with me.
Meh. I dislike the fact you decided to scam him; making you a scammer. Should've just went forward with facts without doing that

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant