Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/27/2022, 15:35   #1456

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatPalace| JoJo View Post
You can still visit those threads......
And who are you again ?

PLus "giving out free test keys, that is exactly what pasters do"
Fyi legit people give test keys to proof its undetected
And what does giving test key have to do with security? If you are worried about getting cracked then the cheat is **** from start...!!!
I'd be happy to test and post a reply in the next 3 days explaining my experience. Honestly a lot of providers these days say they are undetected but they dont even bypass the report scan for valorant.
Old 10/28/2022, 02:45   #1457

Exclamation Alyel Spray Valorant

Just a heads up, as of about a month ago Alyel spray/ aimbot is down. This is important because they still allow you to deposit money onto their website which is usually then used to purchase the cheats. The problem is the deposits aren't refundable. Although they're website does list Alyel as in maintenance, they haven't removed it from their product page. In fact it's listed with a tag that says "hot seller" even though the .exe you receive from purchasing doesnt work as its in maintenance. 88software (the dev's) has reliable cheats for other games but their Valorant cheats go down from time to time. Usually they're back up in a matter of hours / days but recoil-spray and aimbot have been down for about a month with no signs of being fixed yet. I'm in a telegram with the software dev's, and although they might be trying to fix it in the background, they're not actively updating us. They're still updating their other cheats though, so I'm confident they'll have Alyel back up eventually. Just a heads up for everyone.
Old 10/28/2022, 04:41   #1458

elite*gold: 209
maybe add cheatpalace to scam , bought , downloaded , followed instructions , not even starting.

i did a video of proof thats not working dk if i can post it here:

Old 10/28/2022, 18:24   #1459

elite*gold: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by petergripihn View Post
maybe add cheatpalace to scam , bought , downloaded , followed instructions , not even starting.

I'm not surprised, as expected from them.
Old 10/29/2022, 17:56   #1460

Quote:

I second this. I also bought, downloaded, followed instructions and it didn't work. It was a different chair from their shop but the fact still remains that it didn't work. Another chair from them worked but I got banned in 3 days, all games were played in custom matches and not a single report so it wasn't manual. Only ESP was used on this one.
Old 10/30/2022, 21:45   #1461

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShootYou View Post
Lmao the guy should of raid0 his drives, bit silly not to.
even if you do that HDDs can still be grabbed from SMART interface whether you have ability to disable SMART yourself or not

i think you are stuck in 2020
Old 10/30/2022, 22:27   #1462

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmsvecndms View Post
even if you do that HDDs can still be grabbed from SMART interface whether you have ability to disable SMART yourself or not

i think you are stuck in 2020
Untrue.
Old 10/31/2022, 14:39   #1463

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
Untrue.
what a specific, insightful and helpful comment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 15:32   #1464

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmsvecndms View Post
what a specific, insightful and helpful comment.
I'm not gonna help all the pasters of EPvP to figure out such a simple thing, dump anything related to vanguard and you will have your answers there.
Old 10/31/2022, 18:47   #1465

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCrios View Post
I'd be happy to test and post a reply in the next 3 days explaining my experience. Honestly a lot of providers these days say they are undetected but they dont even bypass the report scan for valorant.
Sure dm me on discord

Quote:

Well i did tell you to wait till i get home but yeah
Anyways u have been already refunded
Expect that you will mention this along in the message and correct your accusation
Old 10/31/2022, 19:21   #1466

Can you add Stern (product in the forums) to the scam list please? heres one of my copy pasted -reps

-rep Cheat got detected after 2 days, about 8 of us got banned, developer said it was our fault we got banned and that it wasn’t detected, then finally admitted his trash third person he added got us banned, bought a fresh account and tried using the updated undetected loader again, wouldn’t even work, didn’t work for over a week with no support from the staff, they offer 24/7 support (lie) aimbot (lie) undetected cheats (lie) refunds (lie), they delete all -vouches and treat you like you’re stupid, I paid for lifetime and got to use it for 2 days before it all went to **** and never worked again, lots of complaints that this guy is just scamming/selling copy pasted free detected github cheats, same exact cheat/loader being sold on other discord servers with the same exact name for different prices, bans you from the discord server if you expose him, list could go on forever

Yea a scam, can provide proof, and he deletes all the -vouches / bans them from his discord

- Lots of complaints from other users on elitepvpers, he just deletes all the ones on his discord thanks. his user is @
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 19:39   #1467

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfasdsfdsdf View Post
Can you add Stern (product in the forums) to the scam list please? heres one of my copy pasted -reps

-rep Cheat got detected after 2 days, about 8 of us got banned, developer said it was our fault we got banned and that it wasn’t detected, then finally admitted his trash third person he added got us banned, bought a fresh account and tried using the updated undetected loader again, wouldn’t even work, didn’t work for over a week with no support from the staff, they offer 24/7 support (lie) aimbot (lie) undetected cheats (lie) refunds (lie), they delete all -vouches and treat you like you’re stupid, I paid for lifetime and got to use it for 2 days before it all went to **** and never worked again, lots of complaints that this guy is just scamming/selling copy pasted free detected github cheats, same exact cheat/loader being sold on other discord servers with the same exact name for different prices, bans you from the discord server if you expose him, list could go on forever

Yea a scam, can provide proof, and he deletes all the -vouches / bans them from his discord

- Lots of complaints from other users on elitepvpers, he just deletes all the ones on his discord thanks. his user is @
It's always user end issue if there is detection, cheats never were detected.
You don't know how to cheat, your spoofer is detected
jk
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 22:07   #1468

you sound exactly like him too XD , kept trying to say my spoofer was detected and that i had already been hwid banned in the past, first time playing game, new laptop, have never used a spoofer
Old 10/31/2022, 22:14   #1469

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfasdsfdsdf View Post
you sound exactly like him too XD , kept trying to say my spoofer was detected and that i had already been hwid banned in the past, first time playing game, new laptop, have never used a spoofer
Just kidding, chill
It's what providers say nowadays, in 2022 there was 0 total detection's among all Valorant providers.

It's always user issue
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 22:32   #1470

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Just kidding, chill
It's what providers say nowadays, in 2022 there was 0 total detection's among all Valorant providers.

It's always user issue
I see that you work for a cheat, then you should know that if only he was banned and several days after using the cheat, (and that I am not banned) that the problem is not me but actually of the users. I am not responsible for their behavior.

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant