Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/20/2021, 21:08   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseywales92 View Post
Is Battlelog.co legit? They are offering esp.
Do not buy with them, it's detected. I got banned after 1 day of using it
Old 05/21/2021, 00:43   #617

@

Would be nice if you can Add Valcol

UD for 3month´s+
we dont use Interception public shizzle
also old Valcol was never detected
Old 05/21/2021, 01:12   #618

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Don't buy it. They are usually selling detected products
Old 05/21/2021, 02:36   #619

Quote:
It depends on the game. The valorant cheats they offer are detected, you'll be delayed banned.
Old 05/21/2021, 03:46   #620

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
I'm not from VPD Im a mod in one of the largest Hardware Cheats for CS GO discords around lol but they sure do love to screenshot my ePVP posts for their twitter.

Are you detected or just getting your Discord removed? I've never looked into your spoofer and if you just do automated DMIEdit like Archine tbh for permanent spoof.
Come on, don't compare me to pasters. Gamerdoc cant take woofer down, he can simply just shut down the servers. I wrote woofer from scratch and I still have errors from time to time that woofer needs updates on. But to answer ur question, no, we do not use public tools such as DMIEdit.
Old 05/21/2021, 15:15   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Come on, don't compare me to pasters. Gamerdoc cant take woofer down, he can simply just shut down the servers. I wrote woofer from scratch and I still have errors from time to time that woofer needs updates on. But to answer ur question, no, we do not use public tools such as DMIEdit.
My point was permanent spoofing shouldn't be detectable anyways, I wrote a guide on AMI spoofing and there is literally nothing TO detect once ur finished. As long as your not virtualizing like the old ****** spoofers then tbh there is no detecting you.

I'd be curious how you deal with no raid0 hard drives/HD serials as volumeid.exe does not change the actual serials of your HD.
Old 05/21/2021, 21:32   #622

Quick question, is LeagueHell legit? Just purchased it and they told me to wait.
Old 05/21/2021, 22:46   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygartarrow View Post
Quick question, is LeagueHell legit? Just purchased it and they told me to wait.
Based on what many others are saying, it's a 50/50. They're usually detected and the owner rarely replies to anyone, they barely have support either. Just don't deal with Turkish sellers and you're good to go. I heard they sell pasted stuff etc so don't get expect much.
Old 05/21/2021, 22:46   #624

What's wrong was in precon.pw ? I using maybe 5 month ago and they was good. Now its scammed ?
Old 05/22/2021, 00:31   #625

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
What's wrong was in precon.pw ? I using maybe 5 month ago and they was good. Now its scammed ?
precon.pw did provide a legit product, but they did decide to exit scam afterwards
Old 05/22/2021, 08:04   #626

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
My point was permanent spoofing shouldn't be detectable anyways, I wrote a guide on AMI spoofing and there is literally nothing TO detect once ur finished. As long as your not virtualizing like the old ****** spoofers then tbh there is no detecting you.

I'd be curious how you deal with no raid0 hard drives/HD serials as volumeid.exe does not change the actual serials of your HD.
AMI spoofing is detected tho, before it wasnt but in mid feb Valorant atm can literally detect it, although its all based on how u can read vanguard to avoid detection, once u are whitelisted your essentially free. That's all what matters
Old 05/22/2021, 20:23   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
AMI spoofing is detected tho, before it wasnt but in mid feb Valorant atm can literally detect it, although its all based on how u can read vanguard to avoid detection, once u are whitelisted your essentially free. That's all what matters
Explain to me how Valorant can detect me hand flashing my BIOS via FreeDOS and changing all my serials and running Raid0?

I know multiple people that use it and have used it even recently....you are appearing as a brand new computer to them there is nothing to "detect"

Raid0 + change serials and update IP.
Old 05/22/2021, 23:29   #628

FYI- I got banned after using Hyperion Time2win after one game.
Old 05/23/2021, 03:00   #629

Anyone have any experience with skyrant lifetime private build?
Old 05/23/2021, 14:52   #630

whats the most UD on the market rn? price doesnt matter.

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant