After using the product for a week, I can say it’s really good. The injection is smooth, there’s no extra hassle like with others, and I haven’t experienced any in-game crashes. I haven’t tested other features like the aimbot yet, but others have said it’s really good. Since I’m a closet user, I mainly use player ESP and world ESP. Overall, great product.
+rep vgk works really well
Aimbot looks really legit and I’ve never once been called out for it. Esp is very clean. This is the best cheat I’ve used for valorant no doubt and I’ve got no bans while playing in radiant
ESP:9/10 Love the sound esp, really good customization. I like it a lot. Just needs either a webradar or a "map" radar that gets directly on the minimap.
Aimbot: 8/10 Aimbot seems cool but not enough humanization to be able to use it beside putting it on m1. Would love to see more humanization soon. Weapon config is really usefull tho and tb/magnet is nice.
Security: 10/10 haven't been banned yet in low rad.
I reccomend VGK.rip, Valar is a really good dev that listens to the community and does his best to keep it as private as possible. If you need something safe for the long run, go for it !
All slots are currently filled, but if you want to join the waitlist, you can open a ticket
There's a $100 prepayment, which will be deducted from the final price later, it's non-refundable unless you remain on the waitlist for more than 6 months
On 08.08 the product stopped working. Valar offered me a refund himself, unprompted. I accepted the same minute and sent my BTC address. His answer was "gotta check few things before."
It is now 08.09. Still no refund. He has never once said the offer is off the table, he just stopped following through on it.
That is the whole issue. He offered the refund, I accepted it, I want my money.
Will update the second it is paid, if he isnt refunding the bad rating will stay.
On 08.08 the product stopped working. Valar offered me a refund himself, unprompted. I accepted the same minute and sent my BTC address. His answer was "gotta check few things before."
It is now 08.09. Still no refund. He has never once said the offer is off the table, he just stopped following through on it.
That is the whole issue. He offered the refund, I accepted it, I want my money.
Will update the second it is paid, if he isnt refunding the bad rating will stay.
You used the cheat for days without any issues, then it had 5 days of downtime, which was necessary for security, and every user was compensated with an extra week
You agreed to wait through the downtime and if any issue happens in 30d i would refund you, then 10 minutes after I announced that it was back, you left a negative vouch, you had access to the product the entire time and I never refused you access
You asked for a refund without any valid reason, if you made an impulsive purchase just to use it for 1–3 days with your friends, I'm not refunding you, simple as that
You were actually compensated with 2 extra days beyond the downtime, had full access, and never had any ban or issue, you can't simply use the product and then, whenever you get tired of Valorant, ask for your money back, that's not how it works
RamoXO V2.9| Crossfire NA/AL/ES Cheat! Super Kill/Cheat,Fly Cheat, WTW, Wall Cheat, N 07/08/2019 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nFsnjckrk
RamoXO D3D Hack V2.9 | 19/1/2018
▶ Download Hack: https://goo.gl/N6mERB
- This hack supports Crossfire AL (Brazil) and Crossfire ES.
- Please watch the video before downloading for full info and for using instructions.
▶ Subscribe to RamoXO's Channel: https://goo.gl/Tj9T41