Pasha is honestly one of the best out there. Always ready to help, the response time is fast and if there are any issues, he will make sure it will be fixed asap.
If you are not aimbotting 24/7 or looking at walls, you should be chilling.
Definately would recommend.
Esp is clean not laggy or anything.
Aim is also very clean. I use more towards legit settings then rage and so far its placed me in Ascendant.
+rep this product is goated, it’s so worth what you pay for it, I had trouble for a couple of days trying to set it up but Pashanium saved the day and helped me and even compensated me my time after, overall this is one of the best products I’ve used on valorant and I highly recommend to use if you want to climb into high elo undetected
honest opinion.. krusty is definitely not a bad cheat if u are willing to pay the ridiculous price for a sub. never had any issues setting up or in game.. for an external. the esp is not bad at all.. just wish the triggerbot wasnt down.
All in all would recommend if u are looking for some fun in valorant
I really enjoy it. Been using for a week and just renewed. I enjoy the esp since I think its one of the best for an external. 9/10 (will be a 10/10 when they add bunnyhop ) Im a neon 1 trick !
Owner is a great guy & super fast with support in any way. Used for about 2.5 weeks without and problems and still no ban since using. Highly recommend and the price is worth what you receive for sure
Big rep for @ ! I bought one week and everything Went well. The dev was also here to daily update the software when some issues were reported : I recommend
+rep, very nice quality product with good security, so far trialled out 1 week and had no issues and security is strong. Visuals are perfectly working with no glitches and aim is legit. Can't really say much else. Admin is very nice guy and responds to tickets quick and with support. Definitely recommend