Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Immunity AI] AimBot [Distance Based] | Silent | BunnyHop (Hardware Based)

Discussion on [Immunity AI] AimBot [Distance Based] | Silent | BunnyHop (Hardware Based) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/18/2021, 22:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
No front but why do you give Vouch keys to ppl with low TBM? xD
Cuz high TBM guys are lazy to ask for vouch copy.
Only option I have is to give vouch copies to guy who are more than a few years old
And this was 2nd vouch copy, no more vouches

Edit: This topic has been around for 20d and anyone with high TBM did not want a vouch copy x)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2021, 02:47   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi, i'm interested on buying sub. Added you to discord. tnx

edit:

3 days after contacting immunity via discord, ordered the hardware online then after receiving it, he instantly setup it withing 5-10 mins. Fast and easy!

So for the experience, as the other members saying. I never tried or seen this kind of aimbot (distance based), it's insanely OP if you can aim. The RCS is also on point never had any problems spray transfering meduim even long range, yes even long range you can spray transfer with "smart" mode which is the distance based thingy. As for the flick mode, works as intended never had any problem with it either, it's not a perfect flickbot but it does the job. Never used the BHOP feature though.

Missing Features:
Aimbot+Triggerbot for operator
Scope check
Old 09/19/2021, 03:54   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Gimmie vouch copy i'll test
Old 09/19/2021, 04:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity-Framework' s View Post
Cuz high TBM guys are lazy to ask for vouch copy.
Only option I have is to give vouch copies to guy who are more than a few years old
And this was 2nd vouch copy, no more vouches

Edit: This topic has been around for 20d and anyone with high TBM did not want a vouch copy x)
Well I'd take one
Old 09/19/2021, 04:41   #20

Quote:
Well I'd take one
Add discord, normally i would give 2 vouch copy, but ppl seem to trust u i can give another one
Old 09/19/2021, 06:59   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Still matters? XD
A guy with low TBM has nothing to lose. That's why you only give Vouch keys for high TBM ppl
Then ask him and if he refuses its fishy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2021, 07:17   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
This not is a silent, just a fast flick lol
Old 09/20/2021, 13:20   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im curious why do you claim to have 25 slots, When you have atleast 1 reseller if not more

Is the slot count just something to attract more users?
Old 09/20/2021, 14:01   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGamerDoc View Post
Im curious why do you claim to have 25 slots, When you have atleast 1 reseller if not more

Is the slot count just something to attract more users?
Idk why u think it was 25 slot. There are 10 slots and no reseller (there won't be, a few offers came in but i denied).
U already requested a vouch copy on discord (i said no more vouch copys) and asked if there is a 1day sub. I wish u had asked about slot too.
And no, i dont want many users

NOTE: Im coder of this cheats, not reseller x)
Old 09/20/2021, 15:34   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity-Framework' s View Post
Idk why u think it was 25 slot. There are 10 slots and no reseller (there won't be, a few offers came in but i denied).
U already requested a vouch copy on discord (i said no more vouch copys) and asked if there is a 1day sub. I wish u had asked about slot too.
And no, i dont want many users

NOTE: Im coder of this cheats, not reseller x)
this is what i meant

Old 09/22/2021, 18:04   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 19
My review after I received a vouch copy of 3 days. I want to add I only tested the AI version, if you are looking at the pixel search version your experience might vary.

After I got the hardware required Immunity was very fast setting up and providing support, setup itself was pretty straight forward and Immunity himself did everything over Anydesk.

The different modes for the Aimbot is really good for streamers or highlevel players because of the way it wont get stuck on a single spot on the enemy if you choose to use Smart mode. With this mode you have no big issues spraying/spray transfers, now this doesn't mean that it's perfect by any means. If the target is in a head only angle there is a high chance the Aimbot wont activate. Since it's AI and based on playermodels, head angles will create issues, here is were pixel might help you but might create more issues in other areas.

Flick was in better sense pretty lacking from personal use, sometimes it would do 1 or 2 insane shots but then it would completely miss and be nowhere near them and you wanna throw your mouse out of the window.

Didn't use the Bhop since I don't see why anyone would need it in Valorant but I guess it would work as intended.

Overall its very decent and I would reccomend it for anyone that wants assistance with their aim, but remember it is not memory based, if you are not able to see over half of the player model it will not lock, and flick is nice but inconsistent when it works its insane but when it completely misses it will make you rage.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2021, 18:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMikey View Post
My review after I received a vouch copy of 3 days. I want to add I only tested the AI version, if you are looking at the pixel search version your experience might vary.

After I got the hardware required Immunity was very fast setting up and providing support, setup itself was pretty straight forward and Immunity himself did everything over Anydesk.

The different modes for the Aimbot is really good for streamers or highlevel players because of the way it wont get stuck on a single spot on the enemy if you choose to use Smart mode. With this mode you have no big issues spraying/spray transfers, now this doesn't mean that it's perfect by any means. If the target is in a head only angle there is a high chance the Aimbot wont activate. Since it's AI and based on playermodels, head angles will create issues, here is were pixel might help you but might create more issues in other areas.

Flick was in better sense pretty lacking from personal use, sometimes it would do 1 or 2 insane shots but then it would completely miss and be nowhere near them and you wanna throw your mouse out of the window.

Didn't use the Bhop since I don't see why anyone would need it in Valorant but I guess it would work as intended.

Overall its very decent and I would reccomend it for anyone that wants assistance with their aim, but remember it is not memory based, if you are not able to see over half of the player model it will not lock, and flick is nice but inconsistent when it works its insane but when it completely misses it will make you rage.
Thanks for review, I'm skeptical about flick's misses. cuz there have never been any such complaints, but i will check it out. Im sorry i couldn't help u fix personal problems cuz im very busy these days (cuz making builds).
Old 09/27/2021, 10:02   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 76
Works good
Old 10/01/2021, 01:13   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how to buy
Old 10/12/2021, 19:06   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Vouch

++rep, i tried and bought every cheat that have ever came out for valorant,

like everything private slotted or public,

this one i had a different experience amazing cheat reliable and most then reliable, has a lot of modes all of them are amazing its literally UD except playing rage-blatant ,

in this AI aimbot u dont really need raging its like a *** in valo,

(u need the best ? ) just buy this one

at the end the dev is kind and very helpful and an amazing men ...
Thanks
1 User