Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐Private Val Hack👑 SAFE & Undetected ✅ Permannent Spoofer 🔥 ADVANCE

Discussion on ⭐Private Val Hack👑 SAFE & Undetected ✅ Permannent Spoofer 🔥 ADVANCE within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
⭐Private Val Hack👑 SAFE & Undetected ✅ Permannent Spoofer 🔥 ADVANCE

*removed*
Old 03/07/2021, 19:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
legit and fast and trust
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2021, 19:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you give me trial key or vouch copy ?
Old 03/07/2021, 20:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tired of waiting to to receive any support so going to post my review

I purchased the product from NotFrisk Sunday afternoon. Initially he provided me with a loader/key combination that did not work. He said he had to wait for the dev/product manager to look into the issue as he couldn't resolve it on his end. These devs/managers are Korean so there's an issue of time difference.

I get the updated loader/key from the product manager Monday morning but I wasn't able to test it out until later that afternoon. As it turns out, the HWID spoofer does not work. I am HWID banned and the fresh new accounts that I would create while spoofed were getting banned after the initial training session. I asked Frisk if any of the other customers were HWID banned and the spoofer worked for them and his response was that he doesn't think any of them were HWID banned before.

NotFrisk seems to be just a reseller as he is unable to do anything besides pass my issues to the devs. He's nice but unfortunately is basically useless if you have any serious issues with the software. It has now been 48 hours since purhcase and I am still waiting on the devs to actually provide some useful support. I can't speak as to how the product works because I never made it that far. The menu is simple and straight forward so no complaints there. The spoofer, as far as I'm concerned, is non-existent.

Lastly, I asked Frisk for a refund because I literally can't use the product. Before I made the purchase, he wrote the following to me, "if there is a tech problem ill be directing you to support to get it fixed, again because this is a subscription based product all sales are final." When I asked about the refund, he came back to this point. It's fair but seems like he was expecting there to be technical issues.... may have to walk my comment about him being nice back....

Purchase at your own risk especially if you need a spoofer
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2021, 19:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsksz View Post
can you give me trial key or vouch copy ?
there are no trial keys but if you join the discord u can get into contact with people who are currently using it. im sure they can show u it
Old 03/10/2021, 21:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFrisk View Post
I am just a person that works with the dev/ manages the sales of the product in Na, dev is korean so there is a massive time difference. I explained how the spoofer does work as other customers like noah or martin on the server who are active users can confirm it. the problem with ur case what that you were already hwid banned. So before the hack could be launched u were pretty much marked.

For private softwares, there's normally a technical issue that happens where people are quick to complain and ask for a refund for products like these so I always state the conditions before doing the sale. This was the case for noah (active user) and martin (another one of them) in the server. It's just a process I do, nothing more than that. I also always make sure to ALWAYS state it before the purchase. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but ur comment about me "expecting there to be technical issues" is just wrong.
It shouldn't matter whether I was banned or not before, that's the whole idea for a spoofer. If I spoof and make a new account while spoofed, then it should work. I know this for a fact as I've done this with other providers in the past so sorry, but your statement is wrong. Your spoofer doesn't work, at least in my case.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2021, 22:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

drop us the new discord server link
Old 03/29/2021, 15:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by drasticz View Post
this guy is a scummy reseller. Don't even understand how he resells with the **** he does. First he is reselling siros Valorant hack which cost 120 a month. He charges a premium on top of that at 250USD LOL. Same hack and features. Wrote this comment in his discord server, he deletes chat and bans me. Guys dont buy from him and get ripped off
who the **** are u, I can't even remember who you were. also its not called siros but good try ;p
Old 03/29/2021, 22:41   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
who the **** are u, I can't even remember who you were. also its not called siros but good try ;p
Cant seem to remember me, but managed to ban me and erase all comments on discord like a *****. At least be honest with your customers lol. Guys dont buy from this **** reseller. You can buy from Siros for 12o a month same menu UI and hack. Enjoy !
Old 03/30/2021, 04:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drasticz View Post
Cant seem to remember me, but managed to ban me and erase all comments on discord like a *****. At least be honest with your customers lol. Guys dont buy from this **** reseller. You can buy from Siros for 12o a month same menu UI and hack. Enjoy !
u sound mad is everything good in ur house? �� also the hacks is still not siros but hey man u do u pleb ;v
Old 03/31/2021, 21:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
u sound mad is everything good in ur house? �� also the hacks is still not siros but hey man u do u pleb ;v
Is this not just WR-Cheats/Sirosix's Valorant? The menu is identical with the features and spoofer as well.
Old 04/01/2021, 16:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Is this not just WR-Cheats/Sirosix's Valorant? The menu is identical with the features and spoofer as well.
nope, not that as well. It is not a resale of the cheats that have been listed nor is it the same product. if it was I would just say it in the name so I could get more sales since most people already know it and it would be easier to sell
Old 04/26/2021, 19:48   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Reseller, is a cheat *****.
Do not buy it, just from the first guy review it seems he is just a reseller that sells cheats that the deva dont even give a ****.

Please avoid at all costs and contact me for information about that!!!
Old 05/11/2021, 20:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiqMadiq View Post
Reseller, is a cheat *****.
Do not buy it, just from the first guy review it seems he is just a reseller that sells cheats that the deva dont even give a ****.

Please avoid at all costs and contact me for information about that!!!

lol pleb is banned and just trying to spread hate ;p
Old 05/13/2021, 23:04   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
bro this cheat is literally the same as Hypercheats wich is from WR
Closed Thread