Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/11/2023, 05:51   #1336 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does it support Hp motherboard?
Old 03/12/2023, 18:33   #1337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
waiting since 3 days for an answer for my ticket 3126

no replys they only say im sorry for the delay and that mods will see my ticket soon
Old 03/14/2023, 07:15   #1338

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFoxWare View Post
Does it support Hp motherboard?
Please contact me on discord, with this response if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyi View Post
waiting since 3 days for an answer for my ticket 3126

no replys they only say im sorry for the delay and that mods will see my ticket soon
I will process the last request when I can please be patient!
Old 03/17/2023, 03:18   #1339 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought your product (Woofer normal) and almost did all the steps in the instructions, but I am new to the subwoofer and this is the first time I use it. I may have some errors in the setup.
I got the same ban just opening the game from a new account.
I am waiting for my ticket to know if it is possible to solve my problem or have I lost the subwoofer. I am now four days without a computer.
I hope it will provide support for inexperienced members
Old 03/17/2023, 15:40   #1340 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miha87moha View Post
I bought your product (Woofer normal) and almost did all the steps in the instructions, but I am new to the subwoofer and this is the first time I use it. I may have some errors in the setup.
I am waiting for my ticket to know if it is possible to solve my problem or have I lost the subwoofer. I am now four days without a computer.
Same... I'm waiting too
Old 03/20/2023, 00:31   #1341 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0xic! View Post
Not going to lie but this is pretty good only if you guys know how to use it!
If only people knew this was not a problem for new and inexperienced people. When we buy and pay money for the service, I am waiting for more than a few days to solve a problem. Now I do not know what to do because I have no experience
Old 03/20/2023, 01:42   #1342 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
If only people knew this was not a problem for new and inexperienced people. When we buy and pay money for the service, I am waiting for more than a few days to solve a problem. Now I do not know what to do because I have no experience
yep i understand lol its hard to explain but there is video but still people dont understand. i feel the pain lol
Old 04/13/2023, 17:39   #1343 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep works fine since 2021 on my end, yes support can be sometimes slow but they have never failed me...idk what to say really..
Old 04/18/2023, 17:10   #1344

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Please update me with the status of your ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sh4x View Post
Same... I'm waiting too

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0xic! View Post
yep i understand lol its hard to explain but there is video but still people dont understand. i feel the pain lol
Hello Toxic, can you please explain to me what is hard to understand so we can improve from your perspective if possible.
Old 04/21/2023, 21:57   #1345 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good afternoon, I need support with my report please, I followed all the instructions until the bios update, but it keeps kicking me out of the game.
ticket-6940

Spanish:
Buenas tardes, necesito el apoyo con mi reporte por favor, e seguido todas las instrucciones hasta la actualizacion de bios, pero me sigue expulsando del juego.
ticket-6940
Old 04/23/2023, 01:27   #1346 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello again
the mod of the website delete my message even i did not say anything bad so this is the prov for the buying

so i buy woofer on 29/03/2023 and when they try to help me they found its not working on my pc so i ask for refund but until now i did not get anything and everytime they say we are waitng for woofer (admin) to help you after 20 days he came online and did not do anything.

update : i got the aprove for the refund , the support + admins + dev are good people and keep answer me when i ask . I misjudged becuase it take time to get refund .
special thanks to : Miller And DeV <3
Old 04/24/2023, 07:23   #1347 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

**+rep** Worked flawlessly as always, was **unbanned **again from **Valorant**, and the staff was extremely helpful; would definitely recommend to anyone with a rating of **10/10**

Special thanks to Staff for their consistent support
💯

Old 04/25/2023, 17:36   #1348 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post

Hello Toxic, can you please explain to me what is hard to understand so we can improve from your perspective if possible.
oh im good i know how to use it just some people still get confused
Old 04/26/2023, 18:16   #1349 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am asus user and successfully unbanned by woofer, you can try woofer because they have refund policy
Old 04/27/2023, 22:28   #1350 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackerksa01 View Post
hello again
the mod of the website delete my message even i did not say anything bad so this is the prov for the buying

so i buy woofer on 29/03/2023 and when they try to help me they found its not working on my pc so i ask for refund but until now i did not get anything and everytime they say we are waitng for woofer (admin) to help you after 20 days he came online and did not do anything.

update : i got the aprove for the refund , the support + admins + dev are good people and keep answer me when i ask . I misjudged becuase it take time to get refund .
special thanks to : Miller And DeV <3
Update i got my refund back thank you guys . <3

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6