Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED

Discussion on Woofer Pro | ✅ Valorant HWID Spoofer | ✅ PERMANENT | ✅ UNDETECTED within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/21/2023, 15:50   #1321 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
UPDATE
I would like to point out that the support successfully helped me out and reached out to me about the refund - I tried to spoof one more time before the refund and I reckon it actually works. 1 day without HWID ban for now (VALORANT), although just wanted to point out that the support will occasionally get to you, dont worry.
I am not here to advertise or defend them, although this made me feel better about the product.

e.: 11 ays without a ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2023, 21:53   #1322 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Support helping me

working for me since 1 week
Old 03/05/2023, 12:48   #1323 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WARNING!! ITS A SCAM ! I buy it and no receive the key!!
Old 03/06/2023, 16:44   #1324

elite*gold: 111
The Black Market: 180/0/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna Avtar View Post
+Rep it works perfectly for me. I'm lifetime Woofer user
I had some problems in beginning but support solved them and it's working fine for now.
Glad it worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevsnoob View Post
mr.woofer
ok now u responded to my ticket 4 days back and after i sent the payment confirmation for the 1000000000000000000000000000000000 times .... u ignored it for the 1000000000000000000000000 times .... product purchased 8 weeks and still we r playing games( why u have previous key - where is your recipe - payment confirmations )the same questions for the 10000000 times dude ... lets get done refund me

i swear all those who are saying it working perfectly they r lairs
i love it when they said support solved my issues and the support takes 2 weeks to respond to your ticket ...and for my situation its 8 weeks xD !!!!!! and still at the starting point !!!
I believe your refund was given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpl0si0n View Post
Woofer works as expected.

10/10
Glad it worked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggman123321 View Post
best sp00fer on the market literally takes 5 minutes to run no need to reinstall windows / download randoms files to run properly woofer.pro to the moon 🫡 📈
Glad it worked out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waduhecks View Post
The woofer dosn't work for me with apex ticket 3451
I believe your ticket was resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmnesiaHaze089 View Post
Your support is very slow please help me my ticket number is: 4843
I believe your ticket has been resolved, if not reopen one again and let me check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkibhai View Post
Getting error in loader

#ticket-4917
If the error still exists, please re open your ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalRabbit View Post
+ vouch, worked for me pretty good.
We are happy you got spoofed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwhr9032 View Post
discord server won't let people open tickets
That has been resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon6Yk4 View Post
Does this spoof nvme serials for m.2? Perm?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrelin View Post
100% scam, dont buy it. I bought it 2 days agora and dont even received the product. I will find another spoofer.
We had an issue with our website that is not sending keys automatically after purchase. We are still fixing it, though if you did not receive the key automatically, please open a ticket at our discord and we will resolve it fast. I believe your reply is quite old by now and you probably did get your orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by humblehobo View Post
for real its amazing also the support is really helpful and nice

woofer worked perfectly with me +rep
we are happy it worked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatStaxx View Post
Can't use rewoof, giving me an error to contact support, issue being that there's almost always full tickets so I haven't been able to do so.
if your ticket has been resolved, please let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falekes View Post
I was going to get a refund, I checked, I'm not on the server, did I get banned, did my server go down?
yes, server was taken down on that date, but we have since restored it, you were not kicked or banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit90 View Post
The spoofer is legit, I vouch for this guy.
thank you, glad it worked out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon323 View Post
woofer might not work for cod but it does work well for valo
Woofer is supposed to work for valo, its coded specifically for valorant. If your still having issues please open a ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
People who say Woofer works are in denial. Unfortunately, I'll end up buying a new spoofer because I'm tired of waiting for them to acknowledge that their software is detected.
Why would someone come to this site say something works to be in denial? They can simply say it doesn't work like some people who are having slow support from the server and put their ticket number, then we will check, otherwise it would make no sense to say it works and be in denail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico25g View Post
ITS A SCAM ! I buy it and no receive the key , nobody's answering
We have site issues that key delivery is delayed, I believe you have the key by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronz4life View Post
WARNING!! this spoofer doesnt work on valorant! ill say it again! this spoofer wont work on valorant
I dont understand your situation? You have been given a refund months ago because your system is not compatible, but you still come here every now and then to report it does not work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzsstre View Post
Did you reinstall windows/flash bios like they said for valorant?
this works perfectly for apex and multiple other games without windows reinstall or bios flash
Yes, but woofer is specifically made for Valorant, and we know major people who lookup woofer is specifically looking for valorant. Therefore, to be in safe side of things, a reinstall is required. However, this will not be the case forever, we are doing our best to ensure this would not be the only option for valorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluga_Shop View Post
I dont know this shit dont work anymore been a user since 2021 now its trash
-rep for the support its been 1 week still they did not fix the problem the support will reply your for 1 message for fucking every 5 hours for more than that. Trash!

Why are you hiding information regarding this ticket? I cannot even see the chat bar below this ticket since your hiding it, yet alone, if this ticket belongs on our discord. Please do not fake out images of tickets if they belong to us and give me the ticket number to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malotebya View Post
Yes woofer doesn't work anymore for Valorant . The mod seems more like a bot because they keep posting the same reply every time I complained. But they did refund me after I told them about it.
If your request for a refund matches with our refund policy then we would refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosslyRUYZAQ View Post
They refunded me after it didnt work. TY!
We are sorry if it didnt work out from our end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deXyy View Post
UPDATE
I would like to point out that the support successfully helped me out and reached out to me about the refund - I tried to spoof one more time before the refund and I reckon it actually works. 1 day without HWID ban for now (VALORANT), although just wanted to point out that the support will occasionally get to you, dont worry.
I am not here to advertise or defend them, although this made me feel better about the product.

e.: 5 days without a ban
Glad its working out and your updating it here daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico25g View Post
Support helping me

working for me since 1 week
As your reply of not receiving it earlier, glad its working out for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboor View Post
WARNING!! ITS A SCAM ! I buy it and no receive the key!!
I am sure its a site delay of delivering keys, you probably got the key by now, if not please open a ticket and reply to this with your ticket number.
Old 03/06/2023, 17:24   #1325 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I believe your ticket was resolved, nop it isn't at all ! contact me on discord please Evolve#7163 u_u
Old 03/06/2023, 17:26   #1326 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
Glad it worked out.

Glad it worked out

Glad it worked out!

I believe your ticket has been resolved, if not reopen one again and let me check.

That has been resolved

Yes

We had an issue with our website that is not sending keys automatically after purchase. We are still fixing it, though if you did not receive the key automatically, please open a ticket at our discord and we will resolve it fast. I believe your reply is quite old by now and you probably did get your orders

yes, server was taken down on that date, but we have since restored it, you were not kicked or banned.

Woofer is supposed to work for valo, its coded specifically for valorant. If your still having issues please open a ticket.

Why would someone come to this site say something works to be in denial? They can simply say it doesn't work like some people who are having slow support from the server and put their ticket number, then we will check, otherwise it would make no sense to say it works and be in denail.

We have site issues that key delivery is delayed, I believe you have the key by now

I dont understand your situation? You have been given a refund months ago because your system is not compatible, but you still come here every now and then to report it does not work?

Yes, but woofer is specifically made for Valorant, and we know major people who lookup woofer is specifically looking for valorant. Therefore, to be in safe side of things, a reinstall is required. However, this will not be the case forever, we are doing our best to ensure this would not be the only option for valorant.

Why are you hiding information regarding this ticket? I cannot even see the chat bar below this ticket since your hiding it, yet alone, if this ticket belongs on our discord. Please do not fake out images of tickets if they belong to us and give me the ticket number to check.

If your request for a refund matches with our refund policy then we would refund

I am sure its a site delay of delivering keys, you probably got the key by now, if not please open a ticket and reply to this with your ticket number.

What do you mean fake? Its real no one is answering my ticket LOL this is real you want me to show real screenshot?
Old 03/06/2023, 17:32   #1327 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
im waiting since 2 month for my refund the support tells me everytime to flash my bios again and reinstall windows for the 7th time.

they tell me woofer has IRL Problems and cant answer in ticket so this is fake and woofer isnt working anymore got screen on request
Old 03/07/2023, 11:09   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waduhecks View Post
I believe your ticket was resolved, nop it isn't at all ! contact me on discord please Evolve#7163 u_u
Why aren't you giving the ticket number then?

Quote:
What do you mean fake? Its real no one is answering my ticket LOL this is real you want me to show real screenshot?
Yes please, show the full screenshot of the image you posted earlier without the hiding bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyi View Post
im waiting since 2 month for my refund the support tells me everytime to flash my bios again and reinstall windows for the 7th time.

they tell me woofer has IRL Problems and cant answer in ticket so this is fake and woofer isnt working anymore got screen on request
That is not possible at all, give me your ticket and I will check!
Old 03/07/2023, 11:20   #1329 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Why aren't you giving the ticket number then?

Yes please, show the full screenshot of the image you posted earlier without the hiding bars.

Ohhh so you can kick me because of this? right?
Old 03/07/2023, 11:24   #1330

Quote:
Ohhh so you can kick me because of this? right?
Wym kick you? I dont even know your discord name in the server to even consider kicking. Are you going to show the full screenshot you have or not? This is the 3rd time im asking since I find it to be faked.
Old 03/07/2023, 11:29   #1331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

here i have role in your discord as PLUS! is this fake?
Old 03/07/2023, 13:22   #1332 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Glad it worked out.

Glad it worked out

Glad it worked out!

No dude dont lie u closed the ticket and kicked me from discord server DONT LIE SCAMMER

That has been resolved

Yes

No dude dont lie !!!!
U closed the ticket and kicked me from the server ... SO DONT LIE SCAMMER!!!!!!!
Old 03/07/2023, 17:02   #1333 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Old 03/07/2023, 21:34   #1334 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Wym kick you? I dont even know your discord name in the server to even consider kicking. Are you going to show the full screenshot you have or not? This is the 3rd time im asking since I find it to be faked.
Dont know what all these complaints are about, people arent following instructions or showing basic information/screenshots for anything lol?
Old 03/08/2023, 23:48   #1335

Quote:
here i have role in your discord as PLUS! is this fake?
Yes its still fake to me, your still hiding bits and pieces. Until u show the entire ticket, without hiding anything I will consider it real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzsstre View Post
Dont know what all these complaints are about, people arent following instructions or showing basic information/screenshots for anything lol?
I dont understand your question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevsnoob View Post
No dude dont lie !!!!
U closed the ticket and kicked me from the server ... SO DONT LIE SCAMMER!!!!!!!
All refund tickets were never closed from the last server, sadly the server got nuked. We pretty much said for entire 2 months that you were never kicked or banned, server simply got nuked and asked to reopen tickets whenever possible to resolve the issues.

Tags
hwid ban, hwid ban spoofer, spoofer, valorant spoofer, van6