Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌹 VICTORY.LOL 🌹 [AIMBOT, ESP & MORE] [UNDETECTED] [INSTANT DELIVERY] [24/7 SUPPORT]

Discussion on 🌹 VICTORY.LOL 🌹 [AIMBOT, ESP & MORE] [UNDETECTED] [INSTANT DELIVERY] [24/7 SUPPORT] within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/17/2021, 20:23   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please see my review breakdown of Victory.lol after a 1-day key (eventually, opted in for a week)

====
Aimbot: 10/10 – Victory.lol has an accurate aimbot, settings from a FOV perspective is spot on and you can see the automatic adjustment when firing. Not to say the RCS is very beneficial. User friendly!

ESP: 9/10 – Nearly perfect, obviously, you are going to experience ghosting at times (I guess it's a Valorant thing) but there are no stutters and lags.

Setup: 10/10 – Follow the instructions to the tee, it is very simple and user-friendly. Almost a non-technical savvy person can have this configured themselves.
===

I've purchased other providers in the past and what they beat them at is CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I can truly notice that this team has put a lot of effort into this and provides well-driven customer-focused satisfaction!

For those looking for a spoofer, unfortunately, this product doesn't include one - but as per their team, it's under development.

To the Victory.lol team, please continue this quality of work and you guys will have a loyal customer base (if this sticks around for the long run, I'll be one of those clients!).
Old 01/17/2021, 20:31   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjohn03 View Post
Please see my review breakdown of Victory.lol after a 1-day key (eventually, opted in for a week)

====
Aimbot: 10/10 – Victory.lol has an accurate aimbot, settings from a FOV perspective is spot on and you can see the automatic adjustment when firing. Not to say the RCS is very beneficial. User friendly!

ESP: 9/10 – Nearly perfect, obviously, you are going to experience ghosting at times (I guess it's a Valorant thing) but there are no stutters and lags.

Setup: 10/10 – Follow the instructions to the tee, it is very simple and user-friendly. Almost a non-technical savvy person can have this configured themselves.
===

I've purchased other providers in the past and what they beat them at is CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I can truly notice that this team has put a lot of effort into this and provides well-driven customer-focused satisfaction!

For those looking for a spoofer, unfortunately, this product doesn't include one - but as per their team, it's under development.

To the Victory.lol team, please continue this quality of work and you guys will have a loyal customer base (if this sticks around for the long run, I'll be one of those clients!).
bit weird how u can say this when their servers have been down for 16+ hours
Old 01/17/2021, 20:48   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowrt View Post
bit weird how u can say this when their servers have been down for 16+ hours
Nothing's perfect and there is always a chance things will go down at times for any service that is hosted online.

I've purchased other services such as Gator and Covert (before things went haywire), they had their downtimes as well - which time lost was compensated, which I'm pretty sure Victory.lol will do the same.

My vouch was for the product that they offered and it works as intended.
Old 01/18/2021, 14:12   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if it has spoofer will be better,I wish it it has spoofer

Can bypass OBS?
Old 01/18/2021, 17:24   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchasing a week and will reply with an overview of the product.
Old 01/20/2021, 02:26   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
+rep, very good cheats with good functions, hope they add inbuild spoofer in the future.

EDIT: This cheat got detected!! be carful!

it was ud until an update come to the game after that they have changed the status to "UNDETECTED, USE AT OWN RIST" but almost everyone used it before the update got banned
Old 01/20/2021, 03:42   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought 1 day subscription and it works perfectly!
Old 01/20/2021, 06:10   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quick customer support & quality cheat. +rep
Old 01/20/2021, 12:09   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+ rep three best cheats that I tested Gator, Covert, Victory maybe less advanced and has no spoofer but it's really worth it.
Old 01/20/2021, 13:03   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The only and best replacement for the cheats like Covert and Gator. The support is the best that you will ever find for a Valorant cheat, or any cheat in this matter. Had some issues, and the support team fixed it for me in the Teamviewer.

I'm sure it caught it's first ban wave today, but no HWID bans for most of the users. The coder team is working hard to fix this issue, and there has been talks that it's gonna be stream proof soon also with a spoofer in the future.

A must have buy for any Valorant cheater, but wait till they fix the bans happening now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2021, 02:53   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamalHarris1 View Post
The only and best replacement for the cheats like Covert and Gator. The support is the best that you will ever find for a Valorant cheat, or any cheat in this matter. Had some issues, and the support team fixed it for me in the Teamviewer.

I'm sure it caught it's first ban wave today, but no HWID bans for most of the users. The coder team is working hard to fix this issue, and there has been talks that it's gonna be stream proof soon also with a spoofer in the future.

A must have buy for any Valorant cheater, but wait till they fix the bans happening now.
so it's already detected?
Old 01/21/2021, 04:55   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamize1122 View Post
so it's already detected?
Unfortunately, it is currently detected. Created a dummy account and injected, I didn't even finish the tutorial and got kicked out.

Logged back in, poof! Banned. The Victory.lol support Team has yet to comment on it.

Spoofed my PC again, I was able to play legit on other accounts I use.
Old 01/21/2021, 10:18   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Detected with a nice ban Wave, the war is lost against vanguard, I wouldn't buy it anymore ��
Old 01/22/2021, 18:49   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Yep, its detected now. I've used it and got banned
Old 01/22/2021, 21:41   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 457
Lol 2 Week since Online and got detected xD And they call me scammer xD paste driver & paste injector problems xD

Tags
account, aimbot, buy, esp, valorant cheat