Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanguard Permanent Spoofer

Discussion on Vanguard Permanent Spoofer within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Permanent Spoofer, for all games/anti-cheats

The only spoofer in the market that spoofs your computer permanently to play Valorant again!

Windows Reinstall: Yes
Works with: Van 6, Van 152 and all other HWID Van errors
Game version: Latest Version
Supported Hardware: All laptops and desktops (Including Alienware / HP)
Supported OS: Any Windows 10
Supported CPU: Intel / AMD
Supported languages: English

DISCORD :

+ ADDED VALORANT CHEAT !

Old 12/13/2020, 08:50   #2

There are no licenses for this, each file are maded unique.
Old 12/15/2020, 15:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much is this?
Old 12/28/2020, 00:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

big vouch for this guy! hes selling something you will not see anywhere else. while most of the sellers offer a kernel spoofer which has to be reused every restart of your pc, he is selling a permanent spoof, which will unban you from all your hwid bans and you wont have to start a program every restart. even if you reinstall windows you will stay unbanned. He really knows what hes doing and he also is very helpful and nice! I definitely recommend this method! legit guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2021, 05:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

after the purchase was banned from everything
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2021, 16:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by closeuptri View Post
after the purchase was banned from everything
You do it something, i dont ban anyone without a reason.
You just maybe that guys who's trying to fu*k with me.
Everyone get for what they pay.
Old 01/02/2021, 16:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

- Scammer

He don't refund if his method can't work for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 05:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by adulviy View Post
- Scammer

He don't refund if his method can't work for you
U such a newbie, you maybe just bought before reading the discord server informations, you payed before asking if i will do it or not, maybe you bought in stean gift cards key, that's cannot be refunded. Maybe your are the chinese who s trying to get my metods and reselling , no support from me for people who do not know a little english.
Old 01/04/2021, 21:53   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DMIEDIT is a public tool for changing SMBIOS serials. There are tons of public methods on how to change SMBIOS and mac address serials permanently.
Why sell this?
Old 01/05/2021, 06:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerr5 View Post
DMIEDIT is a public tool for changing SMBIOS serials. There are tons of public methods on how to change SMBIOS and mac address serials permanently.
Why sell this?
U sound like a ******, i use dmiedit to show the infos of the pc.
Old 01/05/2021, 16:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCoDre1337 View Post
U sound like a ******, i use dmiedit to show the infos of the pc.
Still, everything you showed in it can be permanently changed with public tools around the internet. Don't see any difference between your and public methods. Infact, I'm sure you've also used some public method.
Old 01/05/2021, 17:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerr5 View Post
Still, everything you showed in it can be permanently changed with public tools around the internet. Don't see any difference between your and public methods. Infact, I'm sure you've also used some public method.
You are retarded buddy, that tools cannot ban you from anything, cmoon, do for vanguard dummy. Will not work that ****! <3
Old 01/06/2021, 05:01   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not just faceit related as some other anti-cheats ban e.g. your mobo uuid, serial etc from smbios as well, so here you go in case you have an aptio 5/aptio 4 based bios by american megatrends:
- disable driver signature enforcement
- load the driver
- run AMIDEWIN /DUMPALL [FILENAME] to create a backup of the current values
- patch your smbios values as you want, e.g. a new uuid using /SU AUTO, a new product name /SP "String" etc.

also, if you have an intel nic I've included eeupdate which allows you to assign a new mac to the prom of your nic.
- run DOS/Free DOS
- ./EEUPDATE.EXE /MAC=macaddr
- does not work with z3xx chipsets btw.

If you patch your smbios and assign a new mac to your ethernet adapter you could just create a raid0 and should be able to play fortnite/<third-class-csgo-league>/etc again like you used to do.

all public info if u can find the forum post that i copy and pasted that from u will have the PUBLIC tool to do what hes doing. No one buy from this cringe scammer thanks.
Old 01/06/2021, 10:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1lol View Post
not just faceit related as some other anti-cheats ban e.g. your mobo uuid, serial etc from smbios as well, so here you go in case you have an aptio 5/aptio 4 based bios by american megatrends:
- load the driver
- patch your smbios values as you want, e.g. a new uuid using /SU AUTO, a new product name /SP "String" etc.

also, if you have an intel nic I've included eeupdate which allows you to assign a new mac to the prom of your nic.
- run DOS/Free DOS

If you patch your smbios and assign a new mac to your ethernet adapter you could just create a raid0 and should be able to play fortnite/<third-class-csgo-league>/etc again like you used to do.

all public info if u can find the forum post that i copy and pasted that from u will have the PUBLIC tool to do what hes doing. No one buy from this cringe scammer thanks.
U sound like a retarded breking people motherboards witha aptio v, the motherboard will be fuc** up by amidedos or aptio etc, mac address will be not changed permanently with eeupdate, tracers will be still present in the system, and raid 0 will not help anyone, raid 0 it's patched, the old hwid's by disk are still present. if you know where to find them. Just stop commenting in my post if you dont know anything about this stuff (And yeah anti-cheats has never banned disk-drives gpu / monitor etc) ( It's just a fake alert, the anti-cheat takes your all hwid's and makes just 1 eg :2942148) it's to hard your people around epvp or etc to understand what i say, ret*rd! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice1lol View Post
- load the driver

- run DOS/Free DOS

And all of you who blame me here, u guys are just scammers , or non-namers, who selling on another alias some other stuff (who aren't working) i manage to take whole market with my stuff from 2019* so shut up if you dont know who i am, and what im doing.
Old 01/06/2021, 15:30   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCoDre1337 View Post
U such a newbie, you maybe just bought before reading the discord server informations, you payed before asking if i will do it or not, maybe you bought in stean gift cards key, that's cannot be refunded. Maybe your are the chinese who s trying to get my metods and reselling , no support from me for people who do not know a little english.
Wow, you sound like a pretty chill dude! Would love to pay for the top notch service you show right here
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread