Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💕 Sweetheart 💕 (External Aimbot and Esp) (10/30 Slots)

Discussion on 💕 Sweetheart 💕 (External Aimbot and Esp) (10/30 Slots) within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 234
💕 Sweetheart 💕 (External Aimbot and Esp) (10/30 Slots)

💕Sweetheart Cheat Developed By Sadko💕

THIS IS NOT A COLOR/PIXEL/AHK AIMBOT!

DESCRIPTION:

Sweetheart is a configurable Aimbot and ESP for Valorant. Sweetheart is developed by Sadko, a very well known and respected coder who's maintained undetected cheats in other games. The strength of this cheat is its safety. Unlike many other cheats being massively resold, this cheat is only looking to fill up 30 slots. The cheat also uses an external process, which helps with detection.

♡FEATURES♡

All settings can be adjusted very quickly on the fly while in game

AIMBOT:
  • Head or Chest options
  • FOV Circle - On/Off
  • FOV - 5 options ranging from low to high depending on legit or rage playstyle
  • Snapping - 5 options ranging from low to high depending on legit or rage playstyle

ESP:
  • ESP - On/Off (disables everything)
  • Skeleton/Boxes
  • Lines - On/Off
  • Team - On/Off
  • Distance/Hp - On/Off

♡SECURITY♡

To maintain the best security and ensure the cheat will not be detected, we will update customers when there is an update for Sweetheart. There may be downtime when we advise customers to not use Sweetheart until update has been finished.

This is a slot based external cheat. Sadko decided to go with a slot based cheat because of the safety. When you have hundreds of users it's really only a matter of time until that cheat becomes detected. With a small customer base (30 slots) we really take matters into our own hands. External processes are also less likely to be detected because unlike internal cheats that are dynamic link libraries that get injected into the game's process, external cheats are a separate process (.exe)

♡PRICING♡

Sweetheart has three different subscriptions. We prefer Bitcoin, but if you have to use PayPal, there will be an additional fee of $15
  • Weekly - $50
  • 15 Days - $80
  • 30 Days - $120
    1 Day Vouch Key - For very reputable users

♡CONTACT♡

Discord Name: Hand Of Wisdom#2138

THIS IS NOT A COLOR/PIXEL/AHK AIMBOT!

Here's a video of some semi-rage gameplay -
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2020, 20:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/1
can i try to cheat for a day?
Old 05/01/2020, 20:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

voucher?
Old 05/01/2020, 21:22   #4

At the moment, we are offering a weekly key for $50 for those who would like to try it out. If you guys are skeptical or need any more proof, just add me. I don't mind screen sharing, or answering and other questions you might have.
Old 05/01/2020, 21:29   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30 slot but there is already 3 resellers of this cheat ? come on ...

+ You might consider giving vouch copy if you want peoples to buy, it's how it works on epvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2020, 22:16   #6

There's 2 people selling Sadko's cheat and one of them is me, also 30 slots is a lot. I will contact dev about more vouch copies.

*Edit*Dev is giving me 10 2-Day vouch keys. Please message me if interested, looking for reputable users.
Old 05/01/2020, 23:21   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 111
I am the dev, Sadko. My discord is : sadko#8568 (can find my Discord Server and Name in the description of the video too).

Whoever has doubts about the product could directly contact me.

Hand Of Wisdom#2138 is my reseller, as I can not do coding and customer's support. Obviously there is not enough time for both!

Queltis#8473 is my second reseller. These are the only two right now. No other resellers

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2020, 00:37   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just got a 2 day vouch key for $20 and works as intended. Aimbot can look very legit with the right settings, esp works great
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2020, 06:48   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this cheat still undetected after the last ban wave??
Old 05/02/2020, 07:13   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 162
Highly Recommend this! Staff was very helpful with setting it up and everything works perfect. I use it for legit cheating and it’s a 10/10. Great cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2020, 07:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclow View Post
Is this cheat still undetected after the last ban wave from??
Yes sir. It's been undetected since its creation. It's been about 3 weeks now.
Old 05/02/2020, 08:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpot-OFFICIAL View Post
I am the dev, Sadko. My discord is : sadko#8568 (can find my Discord Server and Name in the description of the video too).

Whoever has doubts about the product could directly contact me.

Hand Of Wisdom#2138 is my reseller, as I can not do coding and customer's support. Obviously there is not enough time for both!

Queltis#8473 is my second reseller. These are the only two right now. No other resellers

Thanks
So you have two resellers posting on ePVP but plan to only have 30 slots total?
Old 05/02/2020, 15:14   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
So you have two resellers posting on ePVP but plan to only have 30 slots total?
exactly. The number of active licenses will be max 30. Then, as soon as a license expires I can add a new one. But actives will be 30
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2020, 17:59   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Will highly recommend. Received the product immediately after payment. Staff was fast, friendly, and great at explaining the setup. The cheat works perfectly.

Will do further testing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 00:30   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll be interested but going to hold off until the ban wave coming in a few days, then we'll see.
Closed Thread