Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅[NEW] HYDRA ⭐ VALORANT HACK 🔥 💎 ESP | AIMBOT 💎 UNDETECTED 🏅Alnexcheats.com🏅

Discussion on ✅[NEW] HYDRA ⭐ VALORANT HACK 🔥 💎 ESP | AIMBOT 💎 UNDETECTED 🏅Alnexcheats.com🏅 within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
✅[NEW] HYDRA ⭐ VALORANT HACK 🔥 💎 ESP | AIMBOT 💎 UNDETECTED 🏅Alnexcheats.com🏅

[Valorant Hydra]

Here at AlnexCheats.com, we offer the industry's highest quality cheats. We ensure the highest quality through our thorough testing and maintenance of any product we offer access to. Other hacks available, visit website.

Information

-Supports Windows 10 (1903-1909)
-Supports Intel & AMD Processors
-English menu and loader.
-Hwid lock.

Key Features: Enemy ESP, Enemy info(distance/health), Aimbot with snaplines, Aim Key, Fov (Display and Control), Smooth with Control, Visible checks active, color palettes.

Menu look in-game

New Menu

Screenshots in-game

Video Showcase

We offer support!

Unlike many other providers in the forum business, we actually offer support to our customers. Reach out to us and we will help you! Also, if you have any questions before you buy, you're more than welcome to contact us as well!

Use Coupon code: EPVP

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2020, 10:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone bought it? Looking forward to staying on the sidelines and not being the first
Old 04/24/2020, 20:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx#1337 View Post
Valorant Hydra

Here at , we offer the industry's highest quality cheats. We ensure the highest quality through our thorough testing and maintenance of any product we offer access to. Other hacks available, visit website.

Information

-Supports Windows 10 (1903-1909)
-Supports Intel & AMD Processors
-English menu and loader.
-Hwid lock.

Menu look in-game

More features and improvements coming.

Screenshots in-game

We offer support!

Unlike many other providers in the forum business, we actually offer support to our customers. Reach out to us and we will help you! Also, if you have any questions before you buy, you're more than welcome to contact us as well!

Hey jax! Was wondering if you were giving out any vouchers. Would love to try this out and give an honest review for the people!

Guys be very careful I addrd him on discord and this is what he said If you have any question about the product, go to website
do not add me here.

Then he blocked me lol. Tread carefully guy csnt even answer a some questions
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2020, 20:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
Hey jax! Was wondering if you were giving out any vouchers. Would love to try this out and give an honest review for the people!
There is no vouch keys
Old 04/24/2020, 20:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
There is no vouch keys
Wasnt asking just for a vouch you didnt give me a second to ask you anything before you rudely answered me and blocked me.
Old 04/24/2020, 20:33   #6

Quote:
Wasnt asking just for a vouch you didnt give me a second to ask you anything before you rudely answered me and blocked me.
Read what i said, do not add me in discord. Everything is in website.

Old 04/24/2020, 21:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You're website doesn't really haVe a lot of information. I see your selling a ton of products but it doesnt give a description of whats in the cheat you're selling.. All I see is a picture of a menu
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2020, 23:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your website has no information, and your website is contradictory! You are selling Desnyc on your forum. If it is it, I really don't consider it. I have bought it from other dealers and the experience is very bad. It is forbidden. The HACKR menu you put on the forum is different from your website! Very contradictory introduction
Old 04/24/2020, 23:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick19921012 View Post
Your website has no information, and your website is contradictory! You are selling Desnyc on your forum. If it is it, I really don't consider it. I have bought it from other dealers and the experience is very bad. It is forbidden. The HACKR menu you put on the forum is different from your website! Very contradictory introduction
We are resellers!
We offer two different Valorant hacks in our website, Desync and this new one Hydra.
The website has information for every cheat we offer. Everything is clear, open your eyes.

Valorant Hydra thread in our website: https://alnexcheats.com/showthread.php?tid=210

Quote:
You're website doesn't really haVe a lot of information. I see your selling a ton of products but it doesnt give a description of whats in the cheat you're selling.. All I see is a picture of a menu
All information about any product can be found in Information page. Everything is clear.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...reenshot_3.png
Old 04/24/2020, 23:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We are resellers!
We offer two different Valorant hacks in our website, Desync and this new one Hydra.
The website has information for every cheat we offer. Everything is clear, open your eyes.

Valorant Hydra thread in our website:
Jaxx maybe you are just not the best reseller, but your website has ZERO information. It has the same pictures you posted here. We would like some information like what features are including etc... If you can't provide that for future customers maybe you shouldn't be selling.. Just my opinion
Old 04/25/2020, 00:02   #11

Quote:

Guys be very careful I addrd him on discord and this is what he said If you have any question about the product, go to website
do not add me here.

Then he blocked me lol. Tread carefully guy csnt even answer a some questions

I don't answer questions or sell in discord. You don't have to add me to ask about any question. I didn't block you, I removed you from friend list. I don't talk in discord for some reasons.

If you have any questions, Join public discord and ask your question there, or simply use the website chat. I don't provide anything in discord direct messages.
Old 04/25/2020, 00:02   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Whether the function is safe, I watched it on the website. There are not many provable reviews. He is almost rare. Does anyone buy it? I am interested but dare not try it, I feel that the dealer reply is very unfriendly
Old 04/25/2020, 00:04   #13

Quote:
Jaxx maybe you are just not the best reseller, but your website has ZERO information. It has the same pictures you posted here. We would like some information like what features are including etc... If you can't provide that for future customers maybe you shouldn't be selling.. Just my opinion
The features are clear in the cheat's menu.
- Enemy ESP
- Enemy info(distance/health)
- Aimbot with snaplines
- Fov Display
- visible checks active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by q4230314 View Post
Whether the function is safe, I watched it on the website. There are not many provable reviews. He is almost rare. Does anyone buy it? I am interested but dare not try it, I feel that the dealer reply is very unfriendly
Valorant Hydra has been released today. Still no reviews, check again later.
Old 04/25/2020, 10:23   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Read what i said, do not add me in discord. Everything is in website.

NGL that's ****** customer service.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2020, 14:34   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ya this guy did the same with me
Lmao good luck with sales bud. Next time be nicer to your customers