Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VALORANT Private MultiHack DeSync

Discussion on VALORANT Private MultiHack DeSync within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/11/2020, 21:52   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yandex the site he used is only working for Russians his download limit is exceeded and now is not responding to dms.
(The website demands you to send a phone number to download their app to get the loader, you have to verify with a phone and it only accepts Russian phones)

Do not recommend!!!

Update:
Wallhacks don't work they freeze all the time and don't show people's exact location the majority of the time resulting in a useless wallhack lol. Aimbot is **** and obvious.
Old 04/11/2020, 22:51   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotstxt View Post
Yandex the site he used is only working for Russians his download limit is exceeded and now is not responding to dms.
(The website demands you to send a phone number to download their app to get the loader, you have to verify with a phone and it only accepts Russian phones)

Do not recommend!!!

Update:
Wallhacks don't work they freeze all the time and don't show people's exact location the majority of the time resulting in a useless wallhack lol. Aimbot is **** and obvious.
I literally go like 30-5 every game with the wall hacks and no aim bot, without going blatant. You must suck ***.

You can't really make a better WH with fog of war, you're getting their last known positions as the client doesn't always receive their true position from the server - precisely to combat wall hacking.
Old 04/11/2020, 23:40   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Been trying to purchase for a second time now but it's been taking forever. Money has been taken from my bank account but still haven't received confirmation from his digiseller website. I asked him in discord and he said so wait lol... Not accusing but not the best customer service over here lol. Will continue to wait until this website says its confirmed.

EDIT: everything is fine, was just taking a while for the transaction to be processed on digisellers end. Works as intended
Old 04/12/2020, 01:50   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakito28 View Post
esp 7/10
you don't always see wh and sometimes you see wh and there is not the person.

Aimbot 4/10
not good. It has no compensation from the recoil. so either you use rage or it doesn't work well

I recommend buying it. only with the wh I have already managed not to lose any game and be the mvp in all
That might be the best you can get with wallhack the reason why is because Riot likes to encrypt players and decrypt them when you have line of sight and tries to do the same stuff Faceit does in CSGO.
Old 04/12/2020, 06:22   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So what's the status on Valorant bans? Does Riot HWID/IP ban, even if it's beta? or have they not implemented those and just do account bans?
Old 04/12/2020, 07:48   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you please help me with the situation, purchase but received no discord invite. Having this error.
Old 04/12/2020, 09:45   #67

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua777 View Post
Can you please help me with the situation, purchase but received no discord invite. Having this error.
bro i`m not robot and sometimes i need sleep
now i`m here and will help u
-------------------------------------
oh i see u already find and fix issue - nice
Old 04/12/2020, 10:10   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountWG View Post
bro i`m not robot and sometimes i need sleep
now i`m here and will help u
-------------------------------------
oh i see u already find and fix issue - nice
I understand that you have other things going on, in no way was I pushy, but I had to contact you here because you did not leave a discord link as said in the purchase thread. The issue is not resolved, so I'm lost why you said that in your post and when I finally contacted you on your personal discord, you sent me the same list of error solutions that I have already tried and failed. Still have not received the discord invite, thanks.
Old 04/12/2020, 10:16   #69

UPDATE!!!

added on/off for the distance
added skeleton (test version)
added visible check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua777 View Post
I understand that you have other things going on, in no way was I pushy, but I had to contact you here because you did not leave a discord link as said in the purchase thread. The issue is not resolved, so I'm lost why you said that in your post and when I finally contacted you on your personal discord, you sent me the same list of error solutions that I have already tried and failed. Still have not received the discord invite, thanks.

added 7 \ 15 \ 30 days sub

Old 04/12/2020, 14:24   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
+vouch
Old 04/12/2020, 14:33   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using for 2 days now and been playing at least 5 hours a day. No ban at all, been getting 30+ kills a game, obviously I'm not raging and have been playing CSGO for a while so know how to hide it, but cheat works as intended, their are some issues with the walls but that's not the devs fault, it has to do with the anti cheat. Will keep using ++++
Old 04/12/2020, 14:56   #72

UPDATE!!!

- improved ESP
- improved AIM

Old 04/12/2020, 15:04   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1547
This guy is pretty much one of the most honest people in this section, keep it up!
Old 04/12/2020, 17:08   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ui is clean, esp looks nice. However esp sometimes doesn’t show their most recent position, so there’s “ghost” players that aimbot locks on to as well. Aimbot has some issues. Visibility check doesn’t seem to do anything for aimbot. Using auto also gets stuck on a player even if they’re further away/die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
Been using for 2 days now and been playing at least 5 hours a day. No ban at all, been getting 30+ kills a game, obviously I'm not raging and have been playing CSGO for a while so know how to hide it, but cheat works as intended, their are some issues with the walls but that's not the devs fault, it has to do with the anti cheat. Will keep using ++++
How do you hide that you have esp? Some dude got hella triggered in my team and told me he’s played csgo for 3 years and knows it’s obvious I have esp. so he told everyone to report me lol
Old 04/12/2020, 17:21   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifyuhknow View Post
Ui is clean, esp looks nice. However esp sometimes doesn’t show their most recent position, so there’s “ghost” players that aimbot locks on to as well. Aimbot has some issues. Visibility check doesn’t seem to do anything for aimbot. Using auto also gets stuck on a player even if they’re further away/die.

How do you hide that you have esp? Some dude got hella triggered in my team and told me he’s played csgo for 3 years and knows it’s obvious I have esp. so he told everyone to report me lol
Well in all fairness I don't usually play with ESP. It's impossible to hide it bro... People get too greedy when it comes to kills and it's almost impossible to just let someone kill you when you know exactly where they are.

Also in response to you comment about aimbot, I was having ZERO issues yesteday, as a matter of fact it was perfect, but the dev did an update today that completely messed it up for me. You used to be able to go up to 180 smooth now it's max 6. He's aware of the issue and said he is working on it, but also said that I am the only one to notice something wrong. Sucks because I was going to buy for a month today but in the state it's in I can't personally. Will be waiting for fix.