Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > V Rising Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V Rising esp/radar or exploits

Discussion on V Rising esp/radar or exploits within the V Rising Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
V Rising esp/radar or exploits

Does anyone know where I can find anything related to such for V Rising? I'd be willing to pay.
Old 05/21/2022, 08:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
Does anyone know where I can find anything related to such for V Rising? I'd be willing to pay.
i know a dev who could potentionally help u out.
add me on discord: jyot#8369
Old 05/21/2022, 09:31   #3

added

Quote:
Originally Posted by minusiq View Post
i know a dev who could potentionally help u out.
add me on discord: minusgrad#5451
Added you.
Old 05/21/2022, 18:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2654
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
Added you.
Do not buy anything or pay anything from any people that @ refers you to, he makes alts and acts like he has a cheat, so that he can scam you.

He basically tells you to add another Discord account that is either new or an old existing one, so that he does not get the blame of you getting scammed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2022, 18:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit View Post
Do not buy anything or pay anything from any people that @ refers you to, he makes alts and acts like he has a cheat, so that he can scam you.

He basically tells you to add another Discord account that is either new or an old existing one, so that he does not get the blame of you getting scammed.
where are the proofs? you didn't even buy anything from us but you say that we seem to be scamming....
Old 05/21/2022, 18:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
where are the proofs? you didn't even buy anything from us but you say that we seem to be scamming....
Weird.. I thought you didn't sell the cheat but you knew a developer that does?

And then the person you referred me to, has a new Discord account and refuses to provide proof, making up a excuse that he somehow made the cheat without testing it in-game, hence why he can't provide a simple screenshot of the ESP?

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/21/2022, 18:56   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Weird.. I thought you didn't sell the cheat but you knew a developer that does?

And then the person you referred me to, has a new Discord account and refuses to provide proof, making up a excuse that he somehow made the cheat without testing it in-game, hence why he can't provide a simple screenshot of the ESP?

yes the dev is a good friend of mine & his main account got termed? so wheres the problem?

+ hes giving away 24h licenses to test his cheat, before u buy it... but yeah i think hes scamming ...
Old 05/21/2022, 19:02   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yes the dev is a good friend of mine & his main account got termed? so wheres the problem?

+ hes giving away 24h licenses to test his cheat, before u buy it... but yeah i think hes scamming ...
Instead of simply replying with proof of the cheat, simple picture would of been enough. You reply with the same thing he says.

Yikes, go try somewhere else to scam
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/21/2022, 19:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u litteraly refused to test it out for free aswell, instead u just blocked him + if thats ur proof, yeah then just leave please... not even a single proof. some people should actually get banned for being stupid
Old 05/21/2022, 19:05   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
u litteraly refused to test it out for free aswell, instead u just blocked him + if thats ur proof, yeah then just leave please... not even a single proof. some people should actually get banned for being stupid
Where exactly did I block him?
In fact he's the one that deleted me, keep trying to make up lies.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2022, 19:07   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Instead of simply replying with proof of the cheat, simple picture would of been enough. You reply with the same thing he says.

Yikes, go try somewhere else to scam
bro u making me angry, he litteraly coded a fully working cheat alone in not even 2 days and u expect him to have a whole media team already. instead of crying "uhh its a scam", test the 24h key he gives for free before buying or wait till the testers give feedback... but no u keep on accusing hes scamming even tho u didnt tested anything.

Quote:
Where exactly did I block him?
In fact he's the one that deleted me, keep trying to make up lies.

u had him block or unfriended 100% because he wasnt able to text u even tho he litteraly offered u the 24h trial, idiot
Old 05/21/2022, 19:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
bro u making me angry, he litteraly coded a fully working cheat alone in not even 2 days and u expect him to have a whole media team already. instead of crying "uhh its a scam", test the 24h key he gives for free before buying or wait till the testers give feedback... but no u keep on accusing hes scamming even tho u didnt tested anything.

u had him block or unfriended 100% because he wasnt able to text u even tho he litteraly offered u the 24h trial, idiot

Weird, he just added me to reply to me with some cat smiley emoji and delete me again.

Maybe go find a job instead of trying to scam people for their money, weirdo.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2022, 19:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
If I'm not wrong just to help the TS, You can host your own server on V rising and edit stuffs yourself.

There are also tables that works out there. All you have to do is explore.
Old 05/21/2022, 21:36   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaberg View Post
If I'm not wrong just to help the TS, You can host your own server on V rising and edit stuffs yourself.

There are also tables that works out there. All you have to do is explore.
0 Reason to cheat in singleplayer/offline thought, most people want MP supported, or else they can just do everything through console in single player, no need for menu at all
Old 05/21/2022, 21:46   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 207
The Black Market: 353/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterBOOSTING View Post
0 Reason to cheat in singleplayer/offline thought, most people want MP supported, or else they can just do everything through console in single player, no need for menu at all
Ah sorry, What I mean above is not single player. I might check CE tables has its bypass. There are also trainers that has bypass /guide on how to turn off AC but Im actually gonna check the game. We might also make one for this since its on the list of on-demand.

One of the samples that I have is, My elden ring, Yes there are providers that provides ESP and aimbot and godmode etc. But our Elden ring has CE tables integrated with EAC bypass.

If this is possible on V rising we might make one as well. I'm not advertising btw just some plans for the future.

Saw shroud playing this game. Is it really good/interesting game to cheat on?