Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ENG] New Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode

Discussion on [ENG] New Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
[ENG] New Star Wars Battlefront Offline Mode

Trailer

Star Wars Battlefront developer DICE had declared that the new offline mode will launch next week, and he also told us when the Death Star expansion will be available.

The new offline mode is called Skirmish and it will be available from July 20th. One of the lead designers Dennis Brannvall it "offers players the option to play offline against bots in a solo mission or with a friend using co-op split screen (console only.)"

As far as we know there will be only two difficult options in offline mode, which is only available for Walker Assault and Fighter Squadron.

"With multiple locations that span the galaxy, from the frozen planet of Hoth to the lava encrusted planet of Sullust, we hope Skirmish brings players a new way to enjoy Star Wars Battlefront," Brannvall added.

DICE will also hold more free in-game events and Hutt contracts offering "new weapons, log-in reward opportunities" are also on the way.

The other expansion called Death Star will be available to season pass holders only in September. It will introduce to new grounds and space maps, weapons, star cards, and two heroes. We don't have a lot of information on the new heroes. However, DICE stated "larger-than-life" and someone that players have been waiting for.

More information about Death Star Expansion will be provided on during EA's Star Wars game panel live stream on Saturday, July 16 at 11 AM PDT at
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2016, 16:09   #2

elite*gold: 385
I hope it will be good
Old 07/22/2016, 21:29   #3

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by xScripter View Post
I hope it will be good
Ye me too.
Old 09/14/2016, 08:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
Not any, My business is and the second: I find myself delicious. This can be the very best drive in my opinion to stay the working hard, to help two times the work, to help generally build myself personally in addition to generally consentrate on providing what I've got in every fit. ldquo; It's also been a hypodermic injection connected with enthusiasm in addition to drive.
Old 09/22/2016, 11:08   #5

elite*gold: 0
Hope will be nice !!