Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The issuance of new images of the game YAKUZA 5

Discussion on The issuance of new images of the game YAKUZA 5 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The issuance of new images of the game YAKUZA 5

SEGA has issued new images of the game Yakuza 5, and subjected Sub activities available in the game.

These activities include taking photos in photo kiosks, playing Taiko Drum Master on the Arcade, driving taxis, hunting bears, fish and others.

Images

Will be the launch of Yakuza 5 at the end of this year, the United States and Europe on the PS3 via PSN, and the game has been released in 2012 in Japan.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Crystal Game images..
08/01/2015 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Hi, i changed items and golds when i won on crystal game.. but the current item wont display in the win in a row table.. how i can fix it? Screens: http://postimg.org/image/kukjvfcep/http://postimg .org/image/mnxxm3mpn/
Help: In-game images
05/14/2015 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
New Browser based game by Team Yakuza
06/29/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hi! We're a bunch of artists and coders who meet here at Epvp in the Co section, around psrvr development. We've just released our first game called "TYTY Racing!", it's a browser based Car MMO. At the moment Death match style events are all we have but we're adding more, as well as free roam cities etc. If you have time drop by and check us out at Kongregate! Play TYTY Racing!, a free online game on Kongregate hope to see you there!
[Help]In Game chat images
01/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Good day, Recently the images for in game chat have gone missing. I'm talking about the images that say legion, whisper, team and so on. Can anyone help me with fixing these issues? Perhaps tell which folder I should be looking in. The images are in the chat folder but they just don't show up in game. Any help is greatly appreciated.