Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Options graphics of GTA V PC exposed

Discussion on Options graphics of GTA V PC exposed within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25

Photo from the game

In less than a week the key to the game port, Rockstar Games has revealed the advanced graphics settings in the game of the year in question, namely the Grand Theft Auto V. published graphics settings can be seen play has two graphics options: advanced and advanced (Graphics, Advanced Graphics). Players will be able to change how your resolution settings change, population density and diversity, height and width ratio and more. Detailed definitions so that even be possible to pick up some good grass or water will look like. It is simply amazing how the game can move forward in terms of graphics, to reach this level of detail settings, and other requirements so low (which you can ). Have to say well done to Rockstar indeed rejected the game countless times but waited a long time for the game came out, but I think it paid off. The game will be released on April 14, but is now available for download via the Rockstar Warehouse early and through Steam. The physical version of the game includes 7 CDs and total weight of the game is 60GB.

Game settings Photos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LCGN01 New Exposed
09/10/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 5 Replies
Time to get to it, A Game Master on lcgn01 made this post: i.imgur.com/o85I2ZG.jpg So to show he did not come up with the idea I made this post: i.imgur.com/8CvsSkW.jpg Link to the YouTube Video: Last chaos 191 templar PvP event/Arena/Light vs Dark - YouTube As you know with the corruption on 01, when you post something they disagree with, or can't handle like the truth a gm will do this: i.imgur.com/0ematA2.jpg
Graphics Designs | Professional Graphics | by Graphic's
07/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Graphics Designs Professional Graphics Herzlich Willkommen zu meinen GFX - Service Ein paar Infos über mich Ich bin 16 Jahre alt. 3 Jahre lange Photoshop Erfahrung . Ich bin Zielstrebig. Wenn ich mich an eine Arbeit ransetzte, wird das kein 0815 Design.
Graphics/Audio Options will not save.
05/14/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Every time I close the game when I reopen it it goes back to the same settings. I'm trying to lower the graphics so my laptop will run it better, but the shader option requires a restart to take effect. Unfortunately, that is never going to happen because after it restarts the settings are all back to how they were. Is there a .cfg or .ini file or something I need to edit? Something obviously isn't registered right, but I cannot find it. Any help will be appreciated. Keymapping...
Changing Graphics (not in-game graphics)
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched "graphics, changing, gate, and conquer pictures" -------- I've found ways to change a number of pictures like the auto-patch and the background of the log-in, but i can not find where to edit the 1st picture where it says "help enter exit" -------- if anyone knows of a topic that explains, can you link it to me, or give me a better tag to search by X_X? - or possibly just tell me xD thanks in advance.