Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Excluded are trying to make available to everyone Halo Online

Discussion on Excluded are trying to make available to everyone Halo Online within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25

That we have to make

Last week Microsoft companies and -343 Industries announced the Halo Online game, free shooting game exclusive computer players in Russia. Since then, a group of excluded (Modders) making efforts to the game will be available to the rest of the world. The group is known as "El Dorito" and it consists of a group of people who took an outdated version of the game and try to make it available outside of Russia, despite Microsoft's demands to stop this attempt. One excluded named Neoshadow42 interviewed by the site TorrentFreak, saying: "The game is designed to be free from the start, the crowd waited for many years the game Halo 3 for PC, and now we see a chance to realize it. The fact that we are, in theory, can bring the game to everyone, without add things to demolish it, it's something we take pride in. " Microsoft appealed to the agency that deals with defense contracts in order to stop the activities of El Dorito, but that did not stop her. The group backed its work in several places to make it difficult for the agency. Since the game is free, the group does not believe her actions were ethically wrong. "Ultimately El Dorito aims to provide everyone what they want. This is as close to the experience of Halo 3 on your computer. If we can make that happen, I'll be more than happy", from the words of Neoshadow42.