Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be Aware of Scams

Discussion on Be Aware of Scams within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be Aware of Scams

we found some sites is the same in fraud of a company .They use new methods to scam players's adena .
First ,They link their 24/7 hours support to a legit site(legit sites have sell system and usually only trade by live chat -like 3zoom) .
Second ,They usurp legit sites' name to buy adena then not pay (you had better to confirm by the sites).
have you met scammer ?how ?How do you solve?
Old 01/12/2012, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542
"User Submitted News"
Stop posting questions and other useless stuff here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
04/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hey guys. i`ve just been scammed by an guy that pretending he is from Toronto! his id`s are the following: MSN: [email protected] YM: [email protected] Try not tu trust him ! he got an acc on elitepvpers(Bkool) or something like that and that i made my first trade with him , now i tryed to see if he is scammer and talk with him from another YM id,and after i gaved him the infos first he stayed about 10 minutes more till he loged in on account and than went offline both on MSN and YM !...
Be aware
08/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Yo soŽll now on there is a scammer playin the s/s 95 level char on Greece... Feelin retarted to reveal the name of it but, Shoyong. It used to belong to me, after I got rid of it, I started to see that people who had it, charged people over and over again and these bastards still got to keep Shoyong. Dont know now to who Shoyong has moved to and trough what kind of threads, but for sure will keep an eye on it... So I suggest people to keep eyes open if someone tries to sell such a...
Be Aware!
08/13/2009 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
Fellow members l00king for hacks or anything with dxt! read please I've been seeing al0t of people posting Dxt/Smartz and all that fake stuff. DXT AND SMART HAVE A SCANNER ( They dont use finguerprint no more) WHICH YOU CANNOT USE TO PUBLIC U NEED THE ACTUAL ACCOUNT IN VIP FOR IT TO LET YOU INJECT IT AND MAKE IT WORK! By this i donot mean Get someone elses account to be able to download it... the injector can only use one computer to launch it so donot belive the fake post :) Please Be...